Day 22: Your Smile

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I miss her smile..a smile that I won't get to see anymore..A smile that I could only look up to the sky when I miss her.. Mianhae..

 

 

 

Woohyun opened his eyes as someone caressed his head gently. The first thing he saw is Boohyun's smile at him. And the thing Boohyun misses a lot, is Woohyun's smile.

"Hey, little brother. How was your sleep?" Boohyun asked softly. Woohyun looked around and assured that he is still at the dorm.

"Great. When did you come?" Woohyun said, almost whispering.

"An hour ago. I made breakfast. Do you want me to bring it here?" Boohyun asked in concern. Woohyun shook his head and slowly sit with the help from his older brother.

"No. I want to eat with everyone," he said with smile, showing his dimples. 

"How about we take a bath first?"

"We?"

"I don't mind for the second time..cleaner.." Boohyun chuckled. But seeing Woohyun clutched the hem of his pajama made him frown a little.

"My body is full with bruises now. It's ugly hyung..." Woohyun said weakly, looking at the blanket. Boohyun sighed a little and lifted his chin up, to look at him.

"Hey, it is not ugly...nothing to be shame about..no matter how or what, I always love you...You are my little brother..." Boohyun cupped Woohyun's cheeks while his thumb wiped away Woohyun's tears on his cheeks.

"You...you love me?" Woohyun asked in surprise, gasped at his own trembling voice. Boohyun nodded and caressed Woohyun's cheeks.

"I done a lot of sin to you that I don't know how to make it up. I hurt you a lot when I shouldn't..I love you, dongseng ah..you are my only dongseng..trust me from now on..uh?" Boohyun cooed him. Woohyun smiled between his silent sobs and hugged Boohyun with his bony frame. Boohyun hugged him back, rubbed his thin small back as he pecked Woohyun's temple.

"I love you hyung..." Woohyun whispered in smile. How he wish he could listen to that three words everyday, everynight. 

 

 

 

 

 

Boohyun bit his lower lip as he rubbed Woohyun's back with a sponge. The last time they took a bath together in a bathtub was when Woohyun still a middle schooler. His once very healthy dongseng is sitting in front of him looking sick with his pale body full of bruises. His tears flowed down silently as hw continued rubbing Woohyun's back gently. 

"Look hyung! I made a bigger one!" Woohyun exclaimed as he chuckled at the size of bubble he made. Boohyun wonder how long does he haven't heard Woohyun's laugh.

"Can you make a heart one?" Boohyun asked, pretending like he is fine.

"I'll try. Wait..." and so he made a few blow with the soap. Boohyun shampooed Woohyun's hair and massaged his head as he longed for Woohyun's laugh. Making sure that the water won't get to his brother's eyes, he rinsed it carefully. He gasped silently when a small bundle of hair was in his fingers. Woohyun's hair.

"This one looked like duck. I try another one," Woohyun said, making another attempt to make a heart bubble for his older brother.

"Okay, I can wait..." Boohyun said after a while. He stared at Woohyun's hair in his hand and bruises at his back. 

"Hyung, look! I made-" Woohyun turned around and freeze at the sight in Boohyun's hand. 

"Woohyun-ah...no..no..this is not yours..This is hyung's hair...See? I've been wearing c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter