Glassy Sky

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key helped Woohyun with his sweater which seems bigger for him. He couldn't help but to look at the smaller man for a longing reason. Woohyun has being quiet after he vomitted badly two hours ago. 

"Why don't you rest a bit more before you go back?" he suggested. Woohyun looked at him with pout, shook his head and wore his beanie and big glasses. If you think that can cover your pale, you are wrong, Hyun... Key thought.

"No. I am fine,"

"How about we wait till you got your colour back?" Key said, another attempt is pulled. Woohyun slowly walked to the mirror and stared at his own face.

"Is this what I am gonna going through till the end of my time? Will they notice this? What am I supposed to do if they ask? Hyunie...you are dying...you are going to leave everyone behind...are you going to die lonely? Or will you get to hear from themselves that they love you?How much time do you have?" he thought as he looked at his own paleness.

All of the sudden he hiccuped, hitting his own chest. He stumbled a little but still hitting his chest. Key gasped and quickly turned the smaller man to face him, held his smaller hands from hitting his own chest. Key froze when he saw Woohyun's tears on his face.

"It feels suffocating all of the sudden," Woohyun whispered, avoiding Key's stare at him. He startled when Key pulled him into a tight embrace, hands rubbing his back warmly. Key bit his own lower lip as he tried his best not to cry now. He looked up, trying his best to hold his tears. When he felt a little ease, he smiled while pulling Woohyun's skinny frame closer.

"Better now?" 

"Hmm," Woohyun nodded, rested his head on Key's shoulders. He closed his eyes and hugged Key's back.

"You know that I am always love you, right? You are my bestbuddy, so lean on me. Alright?" Key whispered to him, unable to stop a tears from falling. Woohyun nodded and sobbed like a child. 

"Lets go home after a few minutes, can we?" he said between his sobs. Key nodded and pulled Woohyun to sit back, but never let him go from his embrace. He knows, Woohyun is scared right now. Feeling scared and lonely to fight alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu watched the younger whose writing something at his desk. He badly wanted to ask, where were Woohyun for a week. But a part of himself disobey him. He continued reading his book. But the book is not interesting as usual. He glanced back at the younger whose totally ignored him.

"Yah," he called for him, not realized that he sounded angry for no reason. He startled when he saw Woohyun's body jumped a little before looking at him back. Feeling apologetic, he gulped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter