ROOFTOP

Confuse

"Sowon, ! ! psst ! ! yah !! Kim SoJung !! Aish, " Sinb tried to call Sowon in her class but that tall girl didnt hear Sinb and maybe too focus on her learning. Sinb try again and this time Sowon can hear Sinb. Sowon get permission from her class teacher before out saying that she need to go to washroom.

"what is it? "

 

"Give it to me." sinb said and give her hand to Sowon. 

 

"What? " Sowon eyes meet Sinb eyes . Confuse.

 

"Chewing gum, i want it too. I saw you open the chewing gum just now in your class"  Sinb said.

 

"you called me only for this ! this chewing gum !" Sowon eyes going wide and take chewing gum from her pocket and put it on Sinb's hand. 

 

"Ofcourse not ! I want to meet you at the rooftop after the last class ended. And don't bring anyone. Just you and your bag ! Don't bring Yuju." Sinb opened the chewing gum and put it in . 

 

"Are you in some of gang bully member, why do you want me to go there and meet you alone, and without Yuju, ? she must be searching for us later." Sowon stated.

 

"Please. I need to talk to you . Only you and withount anyone else. This is about Yuju. I need to go now, Miss Sunny must be searching for me, she will thought i skipped her class. Remember Sowon, just you and your bag, dont bring anyone, dont tell yuju . okay ? i need your help. bye stick !" Sinb said and going to her class immedietly. Sowon just standing there and trying to process what just Sinb said to her. 

'she call me stick again , , yuju ? why did she want to talk about yuju?' sowon thought before enter her class.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you so late Hwang, i've been here for 10 minutes !!" Sowon asked angrily after Sinb arrive at the rooftop.

 

"Sorry Miss Sunny need my help just now" 

 

"what is it ? tell me now . !" Sowon sit at the bench with Sinb.

 

"Sowon, you must promise me something, just me promise me that you wont tell anyone about this and even Choi Yuju." Sinb stop and give Sowon her pinky finger.

 

"tch ! okay tell me" sowon said when she give her pinky finger to Sinb.

 

"H-have y-you........ have you ever fall in love before ?" Sinb try to calm herself down. 

 

"Ermmmm........ maybe yes, but i think no" Sowon answered and sinb look at sowon while frowning.

 

"is that an answer ?, Sojung please im serious here" Sinb say again in serious tone. She dont have time to joke at this time.

 

"what ? that's what i really feel . i think i've fall in love before but i dont think that was love" Sowon defense herself. She to lazy to remember her love story. It was complicated and just make her pain if she remember.

 

"what do u mean?"

 

"nothing, just be straight here. we talking about you, not me.Why ? did you in love with someone Sinb?" Sinb sigh she don't know how to tell her bestfriend about the feeling that she feel nowadays.

 

"I think i've fall in love with Yuna" Sinb said and hung her head down. She's too nervous to tell Sowon about this thing. What will Sowon reaction if she know Sinb is not straight.

 

"Ahh.... Yuna, that's good then...... Wait !! What ? " Sowon look at sinb with wide eyes. Sinb just keep silent and can't lift her head. She's too embarrased to tell this to Sowon.

 

"Don't tell me. You into girl" Sowon voice change.There's no more lively voice or joking tone. It's a serious tone and Sinb know it.

 

"Sinb, ! Answer me !" Sowon raise her voice this time after sinb keep silent for a few minutes. Sinb can't really lift her head up. She's too scare to look Sowon face. It's so scary to look at Sowon face when sowon mad. 

 

"I'm sorry. i don't know what is happening to me.But it started when we sleep together at Yuju house last time. I already try to forget that feeling. I tried to ignore the feeling but i still can't." Sinb said and Sowon just silent while watch the bird stay at the end of the bench.

 

"im sorry sowon. i know after this you will feel disgusting with me. Im sorry. i dont know whats into me" sinb say again .

 

"It's not about disgusting or feeling disgust here. I just dont want you get hurt. You know Yuju status right? i'm pretty sure she can't accept you. I know Yuju well. She's not into girl." Sowon try to comfort sinb. 

 

"Should i try to confess to her ? maybe if i try she will accept me." Sinb try to smile while look at sowon. She know she can't give up. Sowon shake her head. Showing that she disagree with sinb.

 

"Then what i supposed to do ? " Sinb asked sowon.

 

"You should forget your feeling. You can't let her know that you in love with you" Sinb sigh. 

 

"You should go and take ur lunch. I can hear your stomach from here" Sinb say to Sowon but Sowon refuse to go. Sowon doesnt want to go back if Sinb didnt come with her. Sinb give up and both of them go to cafe to eat their lunch.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

what did i wrote just now ???? 

im sorry guys.. !! im sorry for any typo and mistakes. english is not my first languange but i will try my best.

im sorry for the short update. I will try to update 2 more chapter this week. 

im so busy this week as well as next week. my semester just start and i have soooo many research to do.. Don't worry i will try to update despite my busy schedule ...

thank you for reading my boring fic ... :))))

have a good day ..