Just Remember

Confuse

Yuju running like a dog after her going to Sowon room. She knock sowon room as loud as she can. But there’s no answer. Yuju keep knocking and keep calling Sowon.

“hey ! I know this is your dad property, but doesn’t mean you can make a loud noise here. We all here want some peace, so please keep quite.” Yuju heard some student saying that from the other room.  She stop knocking and go closer to the voice saying that to her.

“Mind your own business, just shut the hell up.!” Yuju said to the girl and go back knocking Sowon room. This time yuju voice and knocking getting loud.

“Yah Kim Sowon, ! where are you?”

“if no one answer you, then there’s no one inside. Why did you keep knocking and shouting out there. Are you stupid or what?” the girl from the other room shouting to yuju again.

“I said just mind your own business Mochi fat cake!” Yuju said.

“Stop it Yuju yah, you too stop it Yerin ssi. Why did you looking for me like there’s no tomorrow. We all just comeback from the meeting room. Miss Jiyeon want to discuss something.”Sowon explain. Yuju then grab Sowon hand and pulling her far from the others.

“We forgot about Sinb ! What should we do? !” Sowon eyes went wide after hearing that. Both of them forgot about their plan last night.

“should we go out again? Lets search her there again. Lets go.” Yuju say. But Sowon stop her.

“No, we can’t. I just heard from Miss Jiyeon that today all of council students gonna roaming around. You know what will happen to you and me if we get caught.”

“Ahhh, we doomed. Im worried about Sinb.” Yuju and Sowon silent for a while.

After a few second Sowon realized that Yuju stomp her feet to Yerin’s room.

aish! This choi yuna.’  Sowon said in her head.

“Yah, Mochi ! this is all your fault, if you didn’t show up last night all of this thing might not gonna be happen.” Yuju shout infront of Yerin’s room.

“Hey, why did you blame on me. Its your fault.” Yerin say then slam the door infront of Yuju. Yuju who heard and seeing that thighten her fist and gritted her teeth.

“ lets just tell your dad about this.” Sowon say.

“But—“

“we have no other choice Yuju. Sinb is nowhere right now.” Sowon say again cutting Yuju words. Yuju just sigh since both of them didn’t know anything to do.

………………………………………………

“Then say goodbye to your allowance Yuna.” Her father said after hearing a long explanation from Yuju.

Yuju and Sowon hung their head down, cant even looking to Mr.Choi. Both of them just silent didn’t talk any other words after that.

“Why did three of you sneak out yesterday in the first place.?” Mr choi asking them calmly. 

Silent. Both of them didn’t know how to answer the hardest question.

“why did three of you sneak out yesterday? “ The question come out again from yuju father mouth.

Still both of them didn’t answer.

“Kim Sojung. Why did you sneak out yesterday.?” Sowon comeback to her reality after hearing her full name called by Mr.Choi.

“I-i-it’s just. We just. We just.------“

“Dad please. Sinb is nowhere right now.We don’t where is she. Please stop asking questions” Yuju said to her father.

“Then answer me this, who else you all saw last night. ? who the other students that come to the amusement park last night.?”

“dad, please. There’s no one we saw. It’s only us. I don’t know who else, but we really didn’t saw other students.” Yuju lying. She didn’t know why did she lying about seeing other students. She even almost get into some fight there last night with her schoolmate.

“Kim Sojung.?”

“we didn’t saw any other students sir.”

“dad please. Hwang EunBi. Please dad. “ Yuju begging to her father.

“Go back to your dorm. I’ll handle this.” Her father sigh. Massaging his head thinking about her daughter.

“thank you dad. I love you.!” Yuju said and jump to her dad kissing her dad cheek. Her father just smile and pat her daughter head.

“please please please don’t do anything stupid again after this Yuna. Sojung.” Yuju father said.

“we are sorry sir.” Sowon apologize. Mr Choi just let out smile to both of them.

“Go rest at your dorm. don’t worry about your friends. I believe she’s okay there.” Mr Choi said again before let the girls go back to their dorm.

 

“Did you tell them?” Ms. Choi give her husband a cup of coffee after the girls left. Her husband just shaking his head while sip some coffee.

“you should just tell them. They might be worry to death about Eunbi.”

“let’s their settle their problem about that later. It’s a relief that Kim Yewon, one of my students called me this morning. If not, I also didn’t know what to do about that.” Mr Choi sigh. Her wife just hearing that and massaging his temple.

…………………………………………………

Sinb and Yewon just Just come to school after two days. Mr Choi giving them some break before coming back to school. He knows that its not Sinb neither Yewon fault. He just want to give her daughter lesson about what did they do to her friend. He knows that Yuju and Sowon didn’t get a proper sleep , eat and also cant focus during their lesson, he just hope that both of them wont repeat a same mistakes. Meanwhile Sinb and Yewon is not awkward anymore and getting close each other in a short time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi .. :))))  since it's really a long time i didnt update... i give two chapter update tonight .. 

thank you for reading , and im really sorry for any lacking in my story.. i will work hard in the future.. ::))

 

 

before i forgot again, i  didnt put any tag that whos fanfic is this.. and i guess yall might know from this two recent chapter. who ff is this ? 

i put a poll below, and choose your answer lol ... i just found about this feature today .. and if you guys think below is not the answer you can just comment .. .><