Meeting Yewon

Confuse

Sinb wake up from her sleep after hearing sound like a door closing. She can feel that her head is hurt so much. Sinb looked around the room and she don’t have any memory having a room with dark pink color in her life.Sinb trying to analyze everything in that room, and she don’t even know where is she. After spacing out for almost 15 minutes she then saw someone enter the room and give her smile to Sinb.

“You awake?” The girl smile and and take out some breakfast that she buy from the convenient store.

“Where am I ? why are you here?” Sinb say and give the girl a cold look.

“Eunbi ssi, you in my room and this is my house.  Excuse me for a while, here a breakfast for you”The girl then walk out from the room, leaving clueless Sinb. Sinb then walk to the bathroom and wash her face with cold water.

“what the?” sinb the realize that the cloth that she wear not even hers. Sinb then walk out from the bathroom and saw the girl smile at her while sit on the chair near the bed.

“Take your breakfast Eunbi ssi. I’m sorry I didn’t kno-“

“just what the hell are you doing to me?” Sinb cut the girl word not even knowing what is really happening to her.

“We met last night remember?” The girl say again not even losing her smile even after Sinb give her cold look to her.

“what do you mean?” Sinb said and get closer to the girl.

“I said we met last night. Just sit down and take your breakfast. Im sorry I just buy those sandwich from the store since I don’t know how to cook.” The girl said and give Sinb signal to sit down.

Sinb take her seat and trying to remember what is happen to her last night. Sinb eyes going wide after she remember what is really happen.

“Those both lamp stick !” The girl heard what is sinb say and just seeing Sinb tighten her fist.

“Eunbi ssi, ?”

Sinb heard that and just look at the girl.

“I found you at the basement in the building last night before you faint. I guess you didn’t see my face since that time was a pretty dark. Then I brought you here in my house since its late to go back to your dorm.” The girl explain everything after see Sinb curious look to her.

“Then why did you change my clothes?”

“I’m sorry in advance, last night I accidently spill an ice coffee to your clothes and also I think that your clothes seems uncomfortable to sleep, that’s why I change your clothes. Don’t worry, I already wash your clothes and there’s no coffee stain and scent anymore.”

“Eat this sandwich Eunbi ssi. You seems pale last night and now too.” The girl say again and give Sinb the sandwich.

“How did you know my name? And why are you there last night. Are you also sneak out from your dorm.?” Sinb ask the girl while eating her breakfast awkwardly.

“don’t you remember that time where you friends fighting in medic room and was called by Mr.Choi ?” The girl ask Sinb back.

“sorry, I didn’t really recognize you. You know my condition that time. Kim Yewon ssi”

“it’s okay, you were sick. Just call me Yewon” Yewon said. After that, the situation become quite and a bit awkward. Two of them just eat their breakfast silently before Sinb ask a question again.

“You still didn’t answer my question. What are you doing there last night, did you also sneak out from your dorm?”

 “No, I didn’t. I have permission from Mr.Choi . My father met Mr.Choi and asked some permission from him is he can give an outing.” Yewon said and earn a unsatisfied look from Sinb.

“it’s unfair. Why he didn’t give other student an outing too. So that’s mean every week you can go out from the dorm.?”

“No, its not like that. Yesterday is the first time actually. Its because my father beg to him to give me some outing for 2 days”

“why would Mr.Choi do that?”

“Actually, my family owned that amusement park and last night we really have a short staff and my father need me to help him. I was in charge for some lightning and sound system in that ghost house, that why i was there last night and I found you at the basement.”

Sinb just blinking her eyes for a few times after listening to Yewon long explaination. Her brain trying to process what she just heard just know. First she shock knowing that Yewon family owned an amusement park. Second, she was so embarrassing to death to Yewon because she was fainted when Yewon found her. Faint because afraid of ghost.

“This is so embarrassing “ Sinb said and close her face with her palm. She can feel her cheek becoming red and hot.

“what is it Eunbi ?” Sinb look at Yewon while frowning.

“-Ssi” Yewon say after seeing Sinb look at her while frowning. Yewon bit her lower lip after knowing that she just drop the honorifics.

“No, I mean, you found me in that kind of place and that kind of state plus you change my clothes. And im here on your bed and in your room. Isn’t that embarrassing thing for me. You and I not that close” Sinb say in just one breathe. She really cant imagine anything.

“It’s okay Eunbi ssi, you don’t have to feel shy. It’s only you and me know about this. Beside that, we can be friends. Can I ?  I promise I wont tell anyone. By the way, why are you alone in that building last night?” Hearing Yewon question make Sinb tighten her fist and clenched her teeth.

“those both lamp stick left me there last night. ! wait till I come to them”

“So they left you there. Maybe they want to prank you Eunbi ssi”

“I will kill them when I go back! Btw, thanks Yewon ssi. I should leave now, I don’t want to make you and your family uncomfortable when I’m around” Sinb said and get up from her seat but Yewon stop her.

“It’s okay, you can stay here. We can go back to our dorm tomorrow. Don’t worry, this is my place, my parents didn’t stay with me, I live alone.

“How come you live alone Yewon ssi. you are so brave. Didn’t ghost come to you and scare you every night.?” Sinb say and Yewon just chuckled hearing it from cold Sinb.

“you are so funny Eunbi. I didn’t know that you such a coward person.” Yewon laughing but after hear nothing from Sinb she stop and she realize what she just said.

“I mean Eunbi ssi. Im sorry. I shouldn’t call you coward.”

“Nah, it’s okay. Just call me Eunbi without ssi at the back.” Sinb chuckled and respond to the girl in front of her.

Two of them spend their time in that house together. Talking about the other story trying to loose some awkward situation between them. Yewon also know a lot information about Sinb after talking with her for a long time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi~~~~~ it's me... im sorry for not updating this boring story for a long time.... ;(((( i was at the other planet for this whole month.. i just finished my final exam few days ago, and i've been busy with my research. 

i'm really sorry for took a long time to update my boring story .. i know my story isnt that perfect , and i really apreciate for those who still read to this story, i promise i will finish this in any kind of situation and no matter what happen ,

i really want to discontinue this story actually, but seeing yall comment and want me to update give me a courage to make an update..

thank you for reading ...... 

;;))))) 

im sorry once again for any lack ..