100th DAY

Confuse

 

 

 

 

“Your girlfriend is really sweet towards you” 


“Thank you” Umji reply shyly to the staff that on duty that evening. 


Sinb and Umji had their date at Umji’s favourite café. Two of them are regular customer there and the staff already recognize them. Right now, Umji is doing her assignment while Sinb already fell asleep beside Umji waiting for her to finish her work. Umji stretch her body after feel tired sitting for a long time, she decide to stop since she also feel sorry to Sinb who already sleep since hour ago. After Umji finished put all of her things in her bag, she take a look at Sinb for a while before kiss the girl on her forehead.


“B~~wake up. Let’s go back”


“How about on the lips?” Sinb reply Umji with her eyes still close. 


“You awake?!”
“Hmmm”
“That’s good then.Let’s go now” Umji say and after that she stand up immediately leaving Sinb pouting behind.

She decide to wait Sinb in the car since she know Sinb will not going out from the café for a while since she didn’t give Sinb the kiss that she want. Just like what she expect, Sinb only going out after twenty minutes while stomping her feet and slammed the car door after take a sit beside Umji who only smile before drive away but after drive for a few minutes Umji stop the car at the road side and take a look at her girlfriend who still sulking. 


“Hey, stop sulking”


“You didn’t kiss me, you just left me and didn’t even try to convince me” Sinb say still pouting.


“Cant you see I’m trying now? Look at me” Umji say softly before reach for Sinb’s lips and connect it with her lips. Umji can feel that Sinb smile in their kiss. 


“I know how to control my Eunbi” Umji say shortly as she give Sinb a peck on her left cheek. Sinb just smile and whining again after Umji let go of their hands.


“How I’m supposed to drive if you keep holding my hands?” Umji chuckling as she try to release Sinb’s grip. 


“Don’t drive yet. Let’s stay like this for while”


“Okay, but whats with you? You being so clingy nowadays” Umji is right. For the past few weeks, Sinb has been weird around her and sometimes Umji feels like Sinb is not Sinb anymore.


“I just love you, that’s all” Sinb answer and aim for Umji’s lips again. They share their kiss for a few times before a phone call from Yuju interupped their personal time. Sinb sigh annoyingly as she answer Yuju’s call. 


“What do you want?” 


“I’m sorry, did I just disturb your gross time with Umji?” 


“Shut up. Why did you call me?”


I’m coming over tonight, can I?” 


“Just come, you don’t have to ask. I’m hanging up, bye!” Sinb end the call and look at Umji. 
“We still didn’t finish our business, why you start drive already?” 
“We can continue it at home, it wil be more way comfortable. Eunha still at her industrial training, Yerin will coming back tomorrow and from what I heard just now Yuju will only come tonight, so basically we have a few hours before Yuju come” Umji try to convince her pouting girlfriend and it success. Indeed, Umji really know how to control her one and only Eunbi. 


They arrive at their apartment fifteen minutes later, and the first thing that Sinb do after step into the house is hugging Umji tightly from behind and pull her girlfriend close to her. Umji have no choice since she already promise Sinb before and just follow her girlfriend into the bedroom spending their gross time together. 


Five hour later, Sinb wake up with a headache and found that Umji is no longer beside her. She take a sit and try to reduce her headache. Sinb look around her and just smile like an idiot after remember what is happening five hours ago. After smilling like a creepy, she decide to just take a shower before join her friends outside since she can hear Yuju’s laugh from her room. For some reason, Sinb can feel her heartbeat skipped a beat for a few times whenever she heard Yuju’s laugh just now and Sinb can’t help it but to think about Yuju suddenly.

She is thinking what will happen to her now if Yuju accept her love few years ago. Is she will be happy like now? Is Sinb will be happy with Yuju as her girlfriend? What will happen if she didn’t date Umji before? She wonder about everything and without SInb realize, she already in the shower for an hour. 


‘What did you just think Sinb?! Are you crazy?!!’ Sinb mad to herself in the mirror right after her comeback to the real world. Her eyes landed on her bare chest. It has a few mark that she belief made by Umji, her girlfriend. 
Sinb only join Yuju and Umji at the living room after ten minutes prepared herself. 


“What is so funny until make two of you laughing hard? I can even heard it from inside” Sinb ask and take a sit beside Umji. She naturaly hold Umji’s hand and interwined it with her’s. 


“Nothing, it’s just a few funny story about the past” Umji answer her girlfriend and chuckling after that. 


“Sinb-yah, are you remember that day, the day you confess to everyone that you farted? When it’s actually me who did it?” Yuju ask still laughing hardly. 


“Yah! Why did you bring that up?!” 


‘Of course I remember it. That time I’m madly I love with you, and also now’


Wait. Sinb what did you just thought?


Sinb slap herself make Yuju and Umji look at her weirdly. 


“What is wrong with you silly?” Yuju and laugh again. 


“B, whats wrong?” 


“N—nothing, yah! Stop talking about stupid things!” 


“What is wrong with that? It’s all about memory dude” Yuju say again.


“Let’s talk about you, isn’t you supposed to be busy with your trainee life? Why are you keep coming back here every week?” Sinb ask Yuju curiously. It’s not like she doesn’t like Yuju come to their house, she like it actually because their house look more lively with more person in there, but of course Sinb feel curious too, back then Yuju always stay at her company to practice with the other trainees, if she’s not at the company, Yuju will stay at her own studio tried to composed her new song, but lately she never do that. Yuju always stay with them but no one dare to ask Yuju. 


“Why? You guys don’t like it if I keep coming here?” Yuju ask jokingly. 


“Of course that’s not the point. We are all like it, but sometimes I feel curious too” 


“Okay, I will just be honest with you two” Yuju say shortly and take a deep breathe before continue talking.
“Actually, I’m dating with Yerin. That is why I keep coming here, since this is the nearest place from your university that I can stay. We can only meet at weekend, since both of us are busy, and here is only the place that I can spend my time with her. Also tomorrow is our 100th days being together and I decide to celebrate it outside with her”


“WHAT?! Seriously? Already a hundredth day?! And two of you didn’t bother to tell us?! Wahh, you guys keep flirting and yet none of us know this. Amazing?! I respect you!” Umji say and jokingly salute at Yuju. 


“Hehehehe, I just don’t know how to tell all of you. So this is what you feel when you tried to hide your relationship with this tsundere back then right? Actually I planned that I will just tell when everyone complete but hmmm Sowon already go back to Europe so I guess I’m just gonna let you know now”


“Wahhh, I’m happy for both of you!! Congratulations!” Umji say as she clap her hands excitedly and make Yuju just smile widely.


“I really don’t expect this kind of news, since I thought you told everyone that you are straight, right Eunbi?” Umji take a look at Sinb who seems quite since earlier. 


“Y—yeah, I—I also didn’t expect that”


“Hey, tell us more about your story and Yerin. Just how you two end up being together?”


“It’s a long story to tell, and I think it’s more complicated than your story, I don’t even know where I should start”


“Just tell us everything” Umji say excitedly. Then Yuju started tell everything. From the first day she stay at Yerin apartment until their start going out together. She also didn’t forget to tell them how she almost lost Yerin, because Yerin kept avoid her for three months and also about the song that she wrote for Yerin. Yuju really feel thankful to Jihoo because if it’s not Jihoo who knocked her sense, maybe until now, Yuju still clueless about her own feeling towards Yerin. While Yuju keep being passionate telling her love story with Yerin and Umji who seems focus to Yuju’s story, there’s Sinb who in her own world. She can’t even say anything after Yuju tell them the truth just now. 


‘I can’t believe it’


“B, are you okay? Your palm are sweating and you seems quite” Umji ask concernly after realise Sinb’s act.


“I—I’m not feeling well. Excuse me” Sinb left the living room and goes to her room leaving both of her friends dumbfounded.


“What is wrong with her? Yuju, can we just continue it tomorrow? I need to look after her”


“Alright, tell me if there’s anything wrong” Yuju answer and after that Umji excuse herself to find Sinb in her room. 


Umji close the door and come closer to Sinb who already lay on the bed. She then lay beside Sinb and just look at her girlfriend who seems didnt realise her presence there. 


“B, are you okay?”Umji ask but there’s no response from Sinb. She take Sinb’s hand and hold it tightly before kiss Sinb on the forehead. She don’t know what is wrong with Sinb, but she can just hope that Sinb will be alright beside her. 


“Whatever bothering your mind, I believe it will be alright and I really hope that you can share it with me” Umji say again and hug Sinb from behind. She was hoping that Sinb will reply her even just few words, but no. Sinb didn’t even bother to say any words and it completely make Umji worried. When Umji try to say something again, finally Sinb answer her but her answer make Umji shocked a bit. 


“Yewon-ah, can we sleep separate tonight? I suddenly not feeling well now. Give me a space” Sinb say then release Umji’s arm from her waist that keep hugging her since earlier. 


“Why? Wait here, I’ll bring any painkiller for you”
“No, you don’t have to, just give me a space”


“Eunbi, if you have any problem just tell me” Umji say as her hand try to reach Sinb’s hand.


“JUST! Give me a space now. Don’t make me angry Yewon. Leave me alone” Sinb try to control her anger and avoid Umji’s hand. After that, Umji stand up from the bed and left the room with her sad heart. It’s the first time Sinb request for them to sleep separately. Before this, they will only sleep in their own room if both are busy with paperwork and sleep together when they are free from assignment. But today, without any reason Sinb just shut Umji out from her room and what makes Umji sad is Sinb just avoid her touch and her goodnight kiss. Umji lay on her bed, take a deep breathe before close her eyes. She try to think positively that maybe Sinb really not in mood. 

 

 

 

 

Yuju and Yerin spend their time at the amusement park. Even both of them don’t really bond with amusement park, they still goes there because that place have the best claw machine in the town. Knowing Yerin likes to play a claw machine, Yuju decide to spend a few hours there before take their dinner. But soon, Yuju really regret her decision.


“What are you gonna do with this?” Yuju ask after Yerin completely stop from playing the claw machine. She take a look at the various dolls that Yerin won with her own hands.

 
“That’s all for you. I won that for you” Yerin say seriously and after heard that, Yuju almost chocked on her rice cake that she ate.


“W—what? For me? This much?” 


“’Yeah, of course I need to give my girlfriend a gift. So this is all for you, Happy Anniversary My Pup!” Yerin say again. 


“This is why you don’t want to left even after the guards tell us to? Yerin-ah, I know this is our 100th days, but you don’t really have to win a hundred dolls for me!! What I’m gonna do with this stuffed animals?!” 


“Hahahahha!! Why? This is my gift for you. I’m a romantic person right? There’s no one else do this, so I’ll be the only person. Let’s go here again for our 200th, 300th, 400th, 500th days and so on okay?!” Yerin say with her creepiest smile Yuju ever see.


“Hell no! I will not gonna bring you to any claw machine again!” Yuju say before runaway from Yerin who already cracking up behind. 


“Hey, why are you leave me behind? You should help me carry all of that” Yerin ask as soon she sit beside Yuju in the car. 


“I never know I’m dating a crazy person” Yuju say and Yerin just laugh out loud after that. 


“What should you do then? You love this crazy person” 


“That’s why I keep holding on. There’s nothing I can do about that anymore” Yuju smile and give Yerin a peck on the lips. 


“I’m hungry, aren’t you?” Yerin suddenly say, wanting to hide her embarassement. Yuju then drive away from the amusement park and go to the fancy restaurant that she already book for her and Yerin to take a dinner which is after that Yerin give her a long nag.

 

“I told you don’t bring me to this kind of place! Do you know that you just waste a lot of money because of this, if Mr. Choi know about this, he will mad at us! I’m so dead!” Yerin say after Yuju settle the bills.


“He will never know if you didn’t tell him. Come on, just enjoy our dinner, you don’t have to worry about this. I will take care of this myself” 


“I will pay you back later” Yerin suddenly say make Yuju completely lost her appetite. 


“I told you, that I don’t like you bring up anything about money”


“But still Yuju, I’ll pay you back later”


“I said you don’t have to” 


“How can I just ignore this? It cost 100 dollars only for this food Yuju! It doesn’t include the service charge yet! It cost a lot of money!” 


“For god sake, we are infront of the food! Why are you suddenly talking about this!?”


“I’m just telling you that I will pay you back later! What is wrong with you!?” 


“I’m losing my appetite. Are you done eating? I will wait you in the car” Yuju say and left the place. She is really upset and just left Yerin behind on the table. She didn’t even care about anyone that already look at her and Yerin. The restaurant have a calm atsmophere, of course everyone can heard them just now. 


“Your girlfriend sounds upset young lady” One of the customer at the other table suddenly say to Yerin. 


“I’m sorry~” Yerin bow and apologize to everyone before going out from the restaurant. She look at Yuju who already in the car, crossing her arms on her chest. Yerin feel a bit guilty with the sight, and she just take a deep breathe before come sit inside the car. 


“I—I’m sorry. I’m not supposed to ruin our day”


“I just don’t like you bringing up everything about that. You know I really hate it when we talk about money right?” Yuju say. She is really upset. Many times she tried to remind Yerin that she hate talking about her money, but sometimes Yerin don’t understand her. 


“It’s just, it’s cost a lot Yuju. I—“Hearing Yerin seems doesn’t want to backed out, Yuju just start driving in silent. She’s too upset with Yerin until didn’t even spare a glance to Yerin, even the girl keep calling her name. 


“Okay, I’m sorry. I promise I will not bring up about money again” 


“You promise me Yerin” 


“I promise. Please don’t ignore me, I can’t handle it if you didn’t talk to me” Yuju smile after listen to Yerin just now. 


“Wait, why are we here?” Yerin ask after scanning their surrounding and found out that they are at Yerin’s neighborhood.


“I want to spend our personal time, only two of us. If we at Umji’s place, they will may bothering us and my place is too far from here, so we’ll just stay here. Beside this place is a place where I started develop my feelings for you, and I would like to feel it again, so I can fall into you deeply. We can lock ourself here for a few day” Yuju sweetly say. With a slight smirk on her face.


“But, Yuju-yah, I have a research to be done. I even have a trip tomorrow” 


“Come on Yerin, Just skip that for this time. Only for three days” 


“I can’t do that. I’m sorry” 


“Yerin please”


“Yuju, of course I can skip my trip if I want to, but you might never see me for more than two months if I do that” Yerin say again.


“Why?” 


“You remember Eunha right? Do you even see her around this past month?” yerin ask back. 


“You right. I didnt see her, I thought she only a busy with her research. Where is she now? Why two of you didn’t have a break together?” Yuju ask. Yerin is right, for these past month, Yuju didn’t even get to see Eunha at their house.


“She really busy now. Busy with her paperwork, and also she had to done her penalty for I don’t know how long at the other medical school because she skip her class and her trip three months ago. Remember the day you confessed to me? The day after that she didn’t come to class for the whole week and when she comeback, my lecturer give her a warning letter, two days later she send Eunha to other medical school as her penalty.I didn’t even get to talk and ask Eunha about anything” 


“Wahh, your lecturer really strict. Just because didn’t come to class, you guys have to go to other medical school as a penalty?” Yuju gasp. She didn’t know that university have that kind of strict lecturer.


“And what makes it more worst is, she need to done tons of paperwork for her penalty and it doesn’t include the other paperwork, research and trip” Yuju gasped again.


“So, if you feel pity on me, don’t teach me something like that” Yerin say as she caressing Yuju cheek softly. 


“Your lecturer is strict than my trainer. That’s scary”


“You are right. It is scary. My lecturer always remind us that if we want to be a doctor, we need to have a good ethic, since being a doctor will involve other people life”


“So you want to say that Eunha doesn’t have ethic? You are dead if I tell Eunha that” Yuju tease.


“Yah! I’m not saying that!” Yerin raised her voice. 


“It’s alright then we will just stay here tonight and I will send you tomorrow to your campus. I can’t let my precious mochi get any penalty” Yuju say and they coming out from the car.


 They celebrate the rest of their anniversary in Yerin‘s house. With only the two of them, in their own world, spending their privacy time together which is Yuju define as a gross time.

For the first time, both of them feel something that they never felt before, how desperate they are craving for each other touch since they never done it before. For that night, a new promise has been made between the two lovers, that they will never want to let go of each other hand, that they will always stay in each other embrance, that there will be only Jung Yerin for Choi Yuna and Choi Yuna for Jung Yerin, there’s no one else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donee update :) 

Plz bear with my grammatical error. Im sorry 

Hope yall enjoy it