Untitled

Confuse

“Yuna, who told you to fight in that medic room.? And you Sojung, ? why did you pull her hair?” Yuju father call six of them to come to his office after knowing the fight that they cause in medic room. Sinb who didn’t fight with anyone also called because she was there.

“She’s the one who started first. She stomp on my feet. She called me spoiled brat student. She also said that she band me and Sojung to enter that medic room.” Yuju explained to her father while hanging her head down.

“If that so, why did you pull her hair Sojung?” Yuju father now looked at Sowon who just stay silent from the start they come into the room.

“i-it’s because she stomp on Yuju feet. I just get some revenge for Yuju.” Sowon answered in slow voice. Mr. Choi laugh after hearing Sowon reason. He shake his head.

“All of you are grown up now, don’t act like a child. Why did you pull her hair even if you want to get some revenge.? And you Yuna, she banning you and Sojung because both of you only playing around in there.” Eunha smile when Mr.Choi is on her side. She feel like she won the fight.

“Yuna,Sojung and you Hwang Eunbi, I want three of you apologize to her.” Sinb look at Mr.Choi in disbelief.

“But, I didn’t fight with anyone. I’m really sick” Sinb said to Mr.Choi.

“I thought three of you are friend. Always helping each other. Just like what Sojung did to Jung Eunbi. So you also should apologize to them since three of you are best friend.” Mr. Choi say to Sinb.

“Dad, is that compliment or quip?” Yuju ask her dad and look straight into his eyes. Eunha, Yerin and Umji who hear that raise their head and take a look at Yuju.

“It’s compliment my dear Yuna. Or all of you want some part time job? Clean all the toilet in this school for a week?” Mr. Choi asked and look six of them in that room.

“Yewon, Yerin and Jung Eunbi, close your mouth. Yes, Yuna is my daughter but that doesn’t mean she have an advantage here. Just treat her, like the way you want. If you want to continue to call her spoiled brat student then call her like that. I don’t mind.” Mr. Choi say again. Yuju throw a cold stare to her father. Six of them didn’t say anything and keep silent in that office.

“So, I guess all of you want to clean the toilets for a week. If that so, you guys can go.” Mr.Choi say again after no one didn’t say anything and apologize to each other.

 “Okay, we are sorry. I’m sorry okay.” Yuju tell her father. She don’t want to clean the toilets for the whole week. Three of them give their hand to Yerin,Umji and Eunha as an apologize.

“That’s my students. I don’t want to hear any of you fight again, and Yuna please behave my dear. I hope after this six of you will be a good friends.” Mr.Choi say before signaling six of them to go out from his office. He just shake his head and smile watch the girl still bickering silently.

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

“Our beagle Sinb is back” Yuju say proudly after seeing Sinb back to her normal self.

 “Shut up.” Sinb says. Three of them, spending their weekend at their usually place after a long time they didn’t stay together.

“this weekend is pretty boring isn’t ? shall we sneak out and play at amusement park.?” Yuju say again.

“Nah, I’m too lazy to going out right now. I’ve no mood” Sowon say before let out a big sigh. Sinb and Yuju who just hearing that look at Sowon with disbelief eyes.

“why, what is wrong with you?” Sinb ask sowon.

“Nothing, its just I don’t have any mood.”

“that is why we need to go out, we should light up your mood. Who knows you’ll have your mood later.” Yuju try to convince Sowon. Sinb just nodded her head showing that she agree with Yuju.

Silent for a moment. Sowon sigh and sighing again. Sinb who heard that frowning.

“Let’s go! We wont take no as an answer. It’s gonna be fun !” Sinb just pull Sowon hand and three of them go back to their room to get ready to sneak out from the hostel.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

“No, I don’t want to enter that place ! don’t do this to me!” Sinb said after both of her friends trying to buy a ticket to enter a ghost building.

“it will be fun Hwang Bi” Sowon smirked with Yuju after seeing Sinb already crying just because she don’t want to enter that ghost building.

“Please, please don’t do it.” Sinb close her eyes, and praying hoping that Yuju and Sowon didn’t buy the ticket. Sinb can feel her palm sweaty and her feet already trembling.

“Tadaa !!, we can enter now, lets go” Sinb feels like she want to pee after listening to Sowon voice saying that the ticket already bought.

Yuju and Sowon laughing out loud seeing Sinb in that kind of state.They didn’t expect Sinb will be that coward when it comes to ghost.

“I don’t want to enter, both of you can just go, I’ll wait here.” Sinb trying to not enter the building. But she can hear her friend whinning about the ticket that already bought.

“I told you guys, don’t buy the ticket for me !” Sinb say again.

“it’s nothing in there Sinb, trust me, the ghost inside that building  is also a human. They just pretend to be ghost using ghost costume. Gosh , why is Hwang is so coward” Sowon crossed her arm and getting annoyed with Sinb cowardness.

“hey, chill Sowon, Sinb yah, I’m here for you. I will hold your hand inside.” Yuju say and hold Sinb hand trying to calm Sinb down. And yet Sinb didn’t know that Yuju winked to Sowon when Sinb didn’t realise.

“just d-don’t let go of my hand both of you.” Sowon and Yuju just smile evilly.

Three of them already lining up infront of the building.

‘why there’s so many people here. aren’t they afraid of those ghost.?’ Sinb say in her mind.

there’s a mission before you guys can enter this building. You all need to complete every mission in every checkpoint include the basement place.Dont separate with your friends and make sure keep your precious belonging with you’ The instructor of the ghost house remind for all people who already prepare to enter the building.

“lets go back, this building is so scary. I don’t think I can make it inside. I might collapsed.” Sinb trying to convince her friends but Yuju and Sowon just shaking their head and telling everything gonna be okay.

Finally its their turn to enter the building. Sinb keep holding tight on Yuju and Sowon hand. She cant really move her feet.

“Sinb-ah, please loose you grip. It hurt my hand”Sowon said and try to pull her hand from Sinb grip. Same as Yuju.

“No, you guys promise me to hold my hand, arghhhhh !!!” Sinb said before screaming out loud when she feels like she saw something in the middle of their walk.

“That’s surprised me. OMG ! Sinb, there’s nothing “ Yuju said and still trying to pull her hand from Sinb when she saw Sowon already free from Sinb grip.

Their walking and trying to complete the mission every checkpoint with Sinb screaming, crying voice and trembling body.

“Sinb-ah, I don’t know this question, I think you should do this mission.” Sowon said to Sinb who bite her thumb.

“why me ?”

“because yuju and I have no idea about this mission.” Sowon said again. Sinb trying to do the mission with her hand trembling. Sinb saw the question is about world war history.

‘how come they give us a question like this in this ghost building’ Sinb thought and trying to answer the question as soon as possible. Yet she didn’t realize Yuju and Sowon is not there anymore.

“It’s done, lets go” Sinb said and turning around ready to go but Yuju and Sowon is disappear from her sight. Her body suddenly trembling so hard and she start crying there.

“Sowon Yuju !!! help me arghhhhh?!!”Sinb shouting and run for her life when she saw something black coming towards her. Sinb close her eyes and just follow where her feet brought her before she bump into someone who she thought is a ghost.

“im sorry, don’t kill, please don’t kill me” Sinb said still closing her eyes and crying. Sinb then hear the ghost is laughing at her before fainted.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

“do you think she gonna be okay? I kind of worry about her” Sowon said after both of them left Sinb alone at the basement. Sowon and Yuju already outside at the building tired after running away from sinb.

“she gonna be okay, don’t worry. Lets just wait her there. Im thirsty” Yuju say and walk her way to snack bar. Two of them sitting there for almost 30 minutes but Sinb still didn’t get out from the ghost building.

“Its been 30 minutes Yuju, lets find Sinb, what if she faint in there and nobody see her?” Sowon is really worry and feel guilty to Sinb. Yuju only listen to Sowon and continue eat her food.

“Kim Sojung, how many time should I tell you, Sinb gonna be okay. Don’t worry. Even if she faint in there, the ‘ghost’ in that building will help her.”

“but its been 30—“

“hey its them. Medical students in our school. What are they doing here ?” Yuju cut Sowon words after seeing Eunha and Yerin not far from their place.

“heol ! are they also sneak out from the dorm.” Sowon say.

“Pretending to be a good student in front of my dad. Yah, call them”Yuju command. Sowon stand up and go near to Eunha and Yerin who seems happy playing a game not far from snack bar.

“Both of you, follow me.” Sowon tap Yerin shoulder and give a look. Yerin and Eunha shocked as soon their turn their head and saw Sowon who already left to snack bar. Yerin and Eunha look at each other before going to Sowon and Yuju direction.

“We are doomed” Eunha whisper to Yerin.

“So, both of you trying to be a good student in front of my dad and yet you are here. Playing at the amusement park.” Yuju said and look at Eunha and Yerin.

“Well, seems like its not only us. You guys also here.”Yerin say. Eunha just stand beside Yerin and keep her head down.

“It’s not about us, it’s about you and your short friend sneaking out from your dorm. Mind that, my father own that school, I can do anything I want.” Yuju said again proudly. Yerin only smirk after hearing Yuju words.

“I thought your father said he treat you same like other students. He even give Eunha permission to call you a spoiled brat student. Stop acting like a queen even if you is the daughter of Mr.Choi . He still treat you like a normal student and I know that.” Eunha eyes become bigger than usual after hearing Yerin words to Yuju. Eunha hold Yerin arm before squeezing it giving her cousin a warning to stop talking.

“you, how dare you !’ Yuju say annoyingly and stare Yerin. Yerin also give her cold stare at Yuju, not wanting to lose.

“yerin, stop it. We gonna get into trouble if you fighting here. Just stop it.” Eunha whisper to Yerin but Yerin still give a cold look to Yuju. Sowon trying to stop Yuju after saw Yuju trying to stand up from her seat.

“Yah, Yuju just stop it, don’t get into trouble here. Just ignore them, lets go back to our dorm. Don’t waste your energy fighting with these two shorty. Both of you too, just go back to dorm.”Sowon say and drag Yuju from her seat.

“You. Tch !” Yuju point at Yerin for the last time before being drag by Sowon leaving the amusement park.

 

“Lets go back, I have no mood staying here. !” Yerin said after Yuju and Sowon is not in her sight anymore.

“why did you say that to her? What if she tell her father. Both of us gonna die, or her father might kick us out from that school !” Eunha pinch Yerin arms annoyingly. She is so mad to Yerin and she’s scare thinking that they might get kick out from the school.

“auch ! its hurt . Don’t worry, we will not get kick Eunha. She’s not going to tell Mr.Choi about this. “

“WHAT IF she tell her father about this ? WHAT IF ? after all she still a daughter of the owner of that school !”Eunha raised her voice making Yerin flinch.

“arhhh, this Jung Eunha. Don’t worry, I’m sure she’s not. Stop look at me like that.!” Yerin say to Eunha who already walk away from her while stomp her feet. Yerin just chuckled and follow Eunha from the back.

 

 

 

 

 

“Arghhh ! this is so annoying !” Yuju just walked away from Sowon leaving her behind after they arrive in their dorm area. Yuju is really mad and Sowon know that. She just give Yuju a time alone to cool down.  Both of them already arrive at their own dorm and forget that they just left Sinb in the ghost building at the amusement park alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi...im sorry for let u guys waiting for a long time...

i really dont know what i just write above..i also dont know what title should i put, thats y i put untitled..

im sorry for this boring chapter.. i will trying to wirte this story more interesting..

 if you guys have some idea, feel free to comment, who know i can write based on ur idea...

thanks for reading by boring fic.. i will work more hard...