Kim Yerin

Confuse

Yerin spend 6 years of her life at the Blessing Orphanage since she was 5. Yerin didn’t understand why her parents throw her that far when they just can throw her at the other orphanage in her country. Yerin aware that both of her parents don’t like her and didn’t love her like her twins. It’s because she’s a girl. Her parents don’t want to have a daughter and only want to have a son in their family. She never been treated well, her parents always blame her even for something that not her fault.

“Chan, look around you there are so many friends here” Yerin say to her twin. Both of them are so excited when they see a bunch of foreign friends playing around.

“Omma, I can have more friends after this?” Chan asked his beloved mother and his mother just smile to him.

“Both of you can play around and just wait for us here okay, yah Yerin take care of your twins. You are dead if something happen to him”

“Okay omma, I will take care of him” Yerin answer and take Chan hand to the playground.

Yerin and Chan love each other just like the other siblings out there. Yerin is most likely a big sister to Chan. Even though Yerin and Chan twin, but Yerin always taking care of Chan. She never let Chan get hurt. She never want to see Chan cry or having any difficulty in his life. For Yerin, Chan is everything for her twins. Even her parents treat her badly different with her twin, she glad that Chan happy and never been hurt.

 

 

“Hello, you are Yerin right?” Yerin can hear someone calling for her name but in different language that she never heard before. The only thing that she understand in the word is ‘yerin’. Yerin look at the woman in confusion. She take a look at Chan who busy playing.

“Don’t worry we won’t hurt you or your twins. Can you come with me?” the woman ask Yerin again but Yerin don’t understand anything from the woman. Yerin just shook of her head and look away from the woman.

“Yerin, go follow the woman. Starting from today, you will live here.” Yerin can heard her mother talk to her from her back.

“I will live here? But why? What about Chan, Omma?” Yerin ask her mother. Confuse.

“We will take Chan with us. You stay here. We will come to you later.” Her mother say again.

“B-but omma—“

“No buts! Just stay here. We will take you later. It’s only for a while.” Yerin can hear her mother raised her voice and Yerin didn’t dare to say anything. She just silent there and after that she crying, hoping for her mother will take her too but she didn’t hear anything. She raised her head up she can see her parents and Chan is not in her sight anymore.

 

“Hey, don’t cry Yerin. Come with me okay.” The woman give her hand to and Yerin take the woman hand and just follow the woman. Yerin looking back hoping for a sight her twin and her parents but she didn’t see any of that. Yerin want to cry but she convince herself that they will comeback in a while yet Yerin didn’t know that her parents left her there forever. She didn’t know that her parents throw her away in the middle of the world map. She don’t know the language she don’t know anyone that around her.

 

 

After 6 years.

 

Yerin sitting at the bench alone. She’s crying because she really miss her twins. She never forget her twins even it’s already 6 years apart from her twins.

“Chan? Are you doing good there.? Are you grow up well? I guess you must be a handsome boy right now. Chan? Are you even remember me? I miss you.” Yerin say in her sobs. She really want to meet her brother before she die. Yerin feel someone was patting her shoulder softly. Yerin turn around and it’s one of her friends.

“Yerin, stop crying. Ms Sarah said principal want to meet you right now. Go to his office.”

“But why? I didn’t do anything wrong?” Yerin say and wipe her tears.

“how should I know? Just go to him, who knows it’s may be a good news” her friend supporting and trying to make Yerin feel good.

“Thanks dude. I’ll go now.”

“No mention, my friend”

 

 

 

 

Yerin’s heartbeat beating so hard right now. She didn’t know why the principal want to meet her. As her remember she didn’t do anything wrong and she never make some problem in that orphanage. Yerin step in to the principal office and she can see a couple that she didn’t know and the principal talking to that couple.

“Jung Yerin is here Sir”

“Jung Yerin come sit here” Yerin just follow what the principal told her and sit at the sofa awkwardly.

“Sir, I’m sorry if I make a mistakes without I’m realize it. I’m so sorry.” Yerin say and bow the principal.

“You didn’t do anything wrong dear. Here, this is Mr and Ms Kim greet them first.”

“Hello, Mr and Ms Kim. I’m Jung Yerin. Nice to meet you” Yerin say as her stand and bow to the couple. Yerin can feel her feet shaking hard.

“You are such good girl Jung Yerin. It’s nice to meet you too my dear.” Mr Kim say

“T-thank you” Yerin say awkwardly.

“Be comfortable Yerin, they are your new family. They want to adopt you. Congratulations.” Yerin feels like wanna cry. She never thought that someone will adopt her and willing to take care of her. Yerin want to cry again. And she did.

“Why are you crying? you should be happy dear” The principal say after seeing Yerin tears.

“I’m happy Sir. I just never thought that someone will adopt me. I-I  thank you Mr Kim. Thank you Ms Kim.” Yerin say and bow again to the couple. All of them in the office just smile to Yerin and Yerin was so happy for the news.

 

 

 

 

 

Yerin sit at the passenger seat with her new family. Silently. It was awkward for Yerin to start any conversation even though her new family turn out to be a Korean. A teenager boy then come in the girl and give a smile to Yerin.

“Hello, Yerin. Starting from today I’m you oppa. Heechul oppa.” The boy who called himself Heechul a a sweet smile to Yerin and Yerin replied back.

“Don’t be shy Yerin. We all your family. And you are my daughter right now. My only belove daughter.” Mr Kim say proudly then laugh.

Kim’s family is hoping to get another daughter but luck not on their side. They was told by the doctor that Ms Kim can’t pregnant again due to her dangerous disease.If Ms Kim want to have a child again it can be danger for the child and herself. They decide to get a best treatment at Europe but still can’t be cure. Ms and Mr Kim decide to just adopt a daughter and they really happy to have Yerin as their new daughter. They taking back Yerin to South Korea and Yerin is the one who really happy about that since she really miss Korea environment so much.

Yerin was treated nicely and she was treated like a princess after being a daughther of Kim Legacy. Yerin didn’t expect that she was adopted by a rich family. She didn’t know that her current family owning a big corporation in Korea.

Yerin were given a high standard education since after Yerin joined the family. She was feel burden back then but she want to reply back her step parents kindness by studying hard. Her step mother told Yerin that she want Yerin to choose what field she want and Yerin choose that she want to be a Doctor. Yerin want to treat her step mother disease and its make her step mother burst in tears. She was glad having a good daughter like Yerin. She don’t understand why would Yerin’s parents throw her away when Yerin is such a good daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yerin, do you still want to meet your brother? Her mother ask Yerin in the car. They were on the way going back to Seoul from Incheon.

“I miss him. I want to meet Chan even for a second it’s good enough for me. But I’m not sure if he still remember me. I hope I can recognize whenever I meet him” Yerin say while looking out outside their car window.

“Omma promise that one day I will take you meet your twin okay. We also want to meet your handsome brother. Chan must be handsome right. I mean just look at my beautiful daughter Jung Yerin.”

“Thank you omma, I hope Chan still remember me” Yerin say and hug her beloved step mother and kiss her mother cheek.

“You are my baby Yerin. Here let me give you a kiss too” her mother then kiss Yerin cheek without both of them realize there are another car coming from the side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It was all my fault. If only I didn’t come into their life, she must be alive right now. My mother right, I’m such a useless daughther and even bring a bad luck to anyone.” Yerin say before burst into tears again.

“You shouldn’t say like that. Your step mother will be sad if she hear what you say just now. it’s not your fault. I believe that your step mother really happy having you as her daughter even for only 1 and half year. its must be a happy time when she have you Yerin. Don’t blame yourself.” Yuju said and only earn a long sob from Yerin.

 

 

“I met Chan and yet I lose my mother at the same time. If—If only I.” Yerin cant continue what she want to say because she crying hardly.

“There’s no if Yerin. I understand that your car and Chan’s car was involved in that accident, but please don’t feel any regret about that. It’s all god plan. He’s been planning that he want you to meet your belove twin.”

“IF ! only I didn’t disturb my mother that time !!, IF only i just stay at that orphanage, IFF  only I didn’t come into anyone life !!, IF only I didn’t born in this world all of this will not be happen.!! You know what, !? that is the reason why Chan in coma for this whole time.!! It’s my fault. Its all my fault !” Yerin shout like a mad person and Yuju just hug Yerin trying to calm the latter who still not in her right mind.

“Shhh….. it’s okay. I understand that. Everything will be okay. Jung Yerin. Believe in me.” Yuju caressing Yerin hair and it’s make Yerin calm. Yuju hug feel so warm and it make Yerin remember her step mother. Again Yerin tears fall silently missing her step mother so badly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OO MAIII GADD !  what did i wrote just now? .. i dont even know what i just wrote...

im sorry for any error in my grammar. TT  *bow 140'

i hope yall enjoy this update and thank you for reading this story..

 

 

i make a poll few weeks ago asking who's fanfic is this, and i guess everyone vote was wrong lolXD..

i'm sorry i was wrong..i should wrote the story well so yall know who's fanfic is this...TT