KISS

Confuse

 

 

 

 

 

“You will be the lucky guy, as soon she say yes to you!”

“Yo goodluck Jimin! Make her your’s!”

“Jiminnn fighting!!”

Sinb who fanning herself at the backstage just look at the guys that standing not far from her seat. She just shook her head and continue fanning herself.

“Jimmminnn!! Good luck!!” Some guys shout again.

“Haishhh!! What is wrong with them!?” Sinb ask with her co-member who sit beside her.

“I don’t know, but from what I heard Jimin want to ask some girls out”

“Then? Why they keep being loud like that. Its arritating me!”

“He asking out one of the famous girl in this campus, that is why they being loud”

“Tch.!” Sinb reply shortly.

“I’m going to watch him, want to come?”

“Thanks but no. Not interested” Sinb say as she take out her phone wanting to play her favorite games. But even before she open the apps, her co-member come again to her.

“Hwang, I think that girl is your friend. Who’s her name? Y—yewon?”

“W—what? Where?!” Sinb stand immediately and follow her co-member from the back. As soon they arrive at the stage, Sinb eyes went wide when she see Umji, her girlfriend on the stage. Sinb tighten her fist when she heard the Jimin guy say he want Umji become his girlfriend. Sinb trying to control herself but she can feel her blood being boiled inside her. Sinb become more angry when the audience in there agree with Jimin and ask Umji to accept him

“I—I, Jimin I’m i—“

Sinb can’t control her anger and she push everyone beside her as she make her way to Umji. She then grab Umji shoulder tightly and harshly make Umji facing her. Without any hesitation Sinb kiss Umji on the lips. Sinb can feel that Umji froze because of the contact but Sinb didn’t care, she even hold Umji’s back head preventing Umji broke the kiss. Their kiss end after a few minutes when Sinb pull away from Umji. Sinb then make her way to Jimin who completely shock and take the mic from Jimin’s hand.

“Kim Yewon is my girlfriend so I hope after this everyone will stop bothering her” Sinb say and taking Umji with her out from the stage. Sinb take her things at the backstage before make her way to the parking lot and get inside the car drag Umji with her.

“E—Eunbi yah? W—whats gotten into you?” Umji who being silence after the kiss ask Sinb as soon they sit alone in the car but Sinb only start the engine car and drive away out from the campus without answering Umji.

“Eunbi, I’m asking you for the fifth time already! Can you please answer me!?” Umji raised her voice losing her temper slowly when Sinb keep ignoring her.

“Pull over!”

“I said pull over!!” hearing Umji shout a few times make Sinb stop the car on the side road.

“I’m asking you what is wrong with you?! Can you at least answer me?”

“I’m tired” Sinb reply make Umji even mad.

“You’ve been like this since yesterday, keep saying tired! I’m also tired hearing you said that! Can you be please honest with me Eunbi?! Why are you doing that!? Do you even realize what you just did?!”

“I told you I’m tired! I’m tired seeing that guys and girls who keep coming to you!!”

“W—what? Eunbi-ah they just want to be friends with me, that’s all”

“Are you stupid or blind? Oh yeah you can say that because that’s what they said, but don’t you see what is just happened?  That Jimin guy is clearly asking you out!! He even asked you to be his girlfriend, infront of the crowd!!!!”

“I—I’m just afraid that—I—you will accept him” Sinb answer make Umji chuckle and shaking her head before pinch Sinb cheek softly.

“Seems like my Eunbi is jealous. B, don’t you know? I’ll always choose you. You don’t have to have a stupid thought like that. I was about to reject him anyway.”

“Really?” Sinb reply and look at Umji. Her anger that filling inside her just now suddenly fly away after listen to Umji.

“’Aigoo~~why are you suddenly being cute. It makes me want to kiss you back” Umji answer make Sinb blushed. Umji also seems taken back by her own words. Sinb then look away from Umji and start driving again.

The ride to their shared apartment is awkward for both of them and there’s only a dj voice who filling the silence between them. They keep being silent and just let the song from the radio fill in the car until they arrive at the apartment.  Right after they arrive in their own room, Sinb slammed her body on the bed.

‘Why did you do that Hwang Eunbi!?’ Sinb shout but didn’t forget to cover her whole face with her pillow.

“Eunbi-ah” Umji knocked Sinb’s room door and entering Sinb’s room without Sinb’s concern.

“A—are you alright?” Umji asked as soon she see Sinb weird state.

“Y—yeah. Uhmm. ..Yewon-ah, I—I’m sorry”

“For what?”

“For that. Y—you know, i—I kiss you. I’m sorry. I—I—“

“It’s alright”

 

Silence.

 

“Umji-ah”

“Yes?”

“If you d—don’t mind, c—can I g—get my kiss back?” Sinb ask Umji who standing not far from her. Sinb look down, too shy to look at Umji who coming closer to her.

“What if I don’t want to give it back?” Umji say as she try to make Sinb look at her. Sinb didn’t say anything and just look at Umji eyeing Umji’s lips that just a few inch from her’s.

Sinb who can’t stand it anymore just close her eyes and capture Umji’s lips in no time, make Umji taken aback again. At first Sinb just stay still waiting for Umji to pull away from the kiss but when she can feel Umji didn’t move Sinb continue the kiss, Sinb moves her lips slowly waiting for Umji to follow the rhythm. As soon their kiss moves with rhythm, Sinb can feel the world fall away. The kiss is slow and soft yet a passionate one, both of them lost in their world together with the kiss. Sinb’s hand rested below Umji’s ear, her thumb caressing Umji’s cheek softly as their breathe mix together while Umji ran her finger down Sinb’s spine, pulling Sinb closer until there’s no space left between them until Sinb can feel Umji’s heart beating against her chest. They kiss for a few good minutes until both of them pulling away trying to catch their breath.

“You just steal my kiss for you” Umji whisper to Sinb between her breathe.

“It doesn’t matter anymore. We just done our first kiss” Sinb answer still looking at Umji sweetly.

“What happen just now is our second kiss. Our first kiss at the auditorium stage witnessed by everyone” Umji answer back.

“But this time is our first deep kiss” Sinb say before reach for Umji lips again and they kissing again.

“If I knew your lips is this irresistable back then, I will kiss you since the first day I met you” Sinb say and when she try to kiss Umji again, her phone ringing startled both of them.

“Aishh, this mental girl seriously. Why does she need to show up this time” Sinb say before picked up the call and Umji who sit beside her just smile at her.

“What do you want?!” Sinb say as soon she put her phone close to her ear.

Yah! Why are you kissed her there?!! Wahhh, seriously Sinb, you are the most cool friend I ever have. You are so cool and also look a fool when you said Kim Yewon is my girlfriend. You are so freaking cool dude!”

“How do you know about this?”

Yah!, are we in some kind of 17th century? Your video kissing Umji is everywhere. They even uploaded it on our campus page and portal. Hey! Where’s Umji? I need to ask her how is her feeling being kissed on the public,I want to feel it too”

“You being mental again. I hanging up nowww. Byeeee” Sinb say before end up the call and take a look at Umji.

“So, can we continue what we did just now?” Sinb try to kiss Umji lips again but Umji just push her away and stand up from the bed.

“You’re stink. Take a shower, you didn’t take your shower after the performance right? You smelly” Umji say before going out from Sinb’s room leaving Sinb pouting alone.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^-^ only a short update.. thank you for reading ..

dont forget to vote Gfriend for Best Dance Performance Femal & Best Female Artist at mama  :)