SPORT EVENT : PART III

Confuse

Sinb can hear sound of fan swinging in her head. She can feel that her body lying on something soft and comfortable. She want to open her eyes, but she feels like a building on her eyes and can’t even lift her eyelid. She didn’t know that someone keep staring at her for a long time.

Yuju watch sinb who rest peacefully. ‘pabo’ Yuju said quietly.

‘if you can’t really run , then don’t run. Why you keep running and act like you are the only hope in ur team.’ Yuju said again.

Yuju can’t forget the feeling when sinb is actually a good runner. She thought sinb is gonna lose to her, but her step went wrong and she fall instead. She even heard that sinb is the winner for 100 ,  400 and even 800 meter before passing out. Sinb name now is hot in whole stadium just because her run so fast with her short leg.

‘yahh, Hwang EunBi, wake up, be happy because ur name is hot right now’ Yuju said quietly. Yuju then saw sowon, come in and sit beside her while holding her hand fan.

“where are you from sowon-ahh ? why are so late?” Yuju asked sowon.

“Miss. Taeyon asked me to help her a bit. That junior also told me last minute. I just know you searching for me”Sowon said fanning her self.

“when sinb-ssi gonna wake up?”Yuju look at sowon.

“Sinb? This Hwang EunBi?” Yuju asked.

“yeah,that’s her nickname, I just know when teacher announce the winner”

“Btw, what happen to her?” sowon asked.

“she exhausted herself. Both of her leg also went cramp, and I think she can’t really run for long distance run” Yuju explain.

“wow, indeed a talk from runner” sowon said.

“I can’t stay here too long, I have to help Miss. Taeyeon, got to go” sowon said and stand up.

“yah, you just got here,”

“miss waiting for yuju, she need my help” 

“alright, alright go then. Leave”  yuju said. Sowon smile and just go out from the tent.

‘that Kim Sojung, didn’t even say goodbye to me. ! Yah Hwang EunBi, wake up’ yuju said quietly and looking to sinb. After a few minutes, yuju can see sinb body move and she can hear sinb mouth say something.

“water, give me water” sinb said weakly. Yuju come close to her and give sinb her water.

“Drink this” Yuju help sinb to drink the water.

“Thanks, Choi Yuna-ssi ? what are you doing here” sinb asked weakly and tried to sit properly .

“this is medical tent, everyone can be here to get treated” yuju answer.

“are you injured too? “ sinb looked at yuju then she saw yuju ankle.

“I spraint my ankle”

“since when? “ sinb asked again.

“since last time you saw me”.

‘ahhhh, no wonder I didn’t see her around’ sinb said in her mind.

“I fall when I tried to catch you up, I didn’t know you ran that fast” yuju stated. Sinb only nooded.

“but hey , Hwang EunBi, what should I call you, your full name is too long”

“Sinb, just call me sinb,”

“ahh sinb-ssi , just call me----“

“Yuju. I already know it. And also yuju-ssi can we please talk without using honorifics, it’s annoy me since we same age.”

“sure, sinb-ah let’s be friend, im sorry for the thing before this, I just like to teased people. ” . Yuju Smiled and give her hand to sinb.

“okay, we are friend now” sinb take Yuju hand and smile to her.

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE : IM SORRY .. THERE ARE SO MANY FLASHBACK...