Sinb's Bestfriend

Confuse

 

 

Yerin and Eunha walk lifelessly at the school hallway. Both of them didn’t talk to each other. No one bother to talk. The cousins just go back from their one day industrial training and a sudden trip to one of the hospital and it turn out to be where Yerin’s twin, Chan were admitted. At the hospital just now, Yerin were crying and sobbing. Yerin also was lost from the group and it makes Eunha confuse with her antic.

Eunha actually know about Yerin twin and her other past story, but she just keep it with herself. She don’t want to talk about it to her cousin because she know its will only make the things worse.

 

 

 

At the hospital

Eunha POV.

I just left the groups as soon I realize that Yerin is no longer in the group. I know what is in her mind when she heard this hospital name in the bus one hour ago. I know this hospital is where her twin were admitted since then. Actually I just know wherebout Yerin’s twin when I asked Umji to help me. Of course that Kim Yewon wont help me if I didn’t tell her what is happen, then I just told her everything and make her promise to me that she wont tell anyone about it.

But right now, I need to know where is Yerin go before our teacher realize that we not in the group. I searched for her at the every single corner of the hospital. I stop as soon I heard her crying voice in one of the hospital room. I heard everything and I almost broke into tears but I stopped myself. After a few minutes, I can hear that Yerin excused herself and went out from the room.

“E-Eunha yah. What are you doing here?” Yerin say with her crying voice and her puffy eyes while looking at me. I just keep silent and I don’t know what I should say to her.

“So, you heard everything.” Yerin say slowly. I still silent and just look at her.

“I-I’m sorry. I just cant” she said and sobbing again.

“It’s okay. I understand. I didn’t mad at you so you don’t have to say sorry. Actually I already know everything since then, but I just keep it with me and I don’t want to ask you for more. I understand that you hurting, but please don’t ever hide anything from me. You just like my sister Yerin, for me you are my family, so please.” I said that and just heard Yerin sobbing harder than before.

 

End of Eunha POV

 

 

 

“Excuse me?” with both of them realize, a women in her late 30s approaching towards them.

“Hello. Erm excuse me.” The women say again and make the two medical students come to their sense.

“Y-yes? I’m sorry, I didn’t heard you just know” Yerin said after realise everything and give the women a quick bow same goes to Eunha.

“It’s okay, I understand that. Erm if you didn’t mind. Can you tell a student name Hwang Eunbi that she have a visitor? They already announce that but I’ve been here for 30 minutes and my daughter still didn’t come”

 

Before Yerin and Eunha can say anything, Sinb just come out from nowhere with her wide smile on her smile with Umji, Sowon and Yuju after her.

“Hey mom. ! Owh ! Yerin, Eunha you guys are here? Come and sit with us.”Sinb said and pull Yerin and Eunha to the table leaving her mother behind.

“Yah, You mom is there.!” Eunha said. Sinb just grinned to her mother that shaking her head and walking toward the three girl.

“Mom,you come and sit here.” Sinb said and her mother take a sit beside Sinb and just smile because her daughter antic.

“I’m really sorry for you two to see her personality like this. She just shy to express her feeling.” Sinb mother say to the two cousins who seems confuse while Sinb just busy checking a stuff that her mother buy for her.

“By the way, mom this is my friends. That one with an ugly glasses is Yerin and that small short girl is Eunha. Both of them is doctor wannabe.” Sinb said and just earn a warning look from the two and a few pinch from her mom.  While the other three just chuckled silently.

“Hesh, why you said like that. I’m sorry for her Eunha, Yerin.” Sinb mother apologize.

“It’s alright aunty, we will haunt her after this.” Eunha say and seven of them laugh filling the whole school cafe. They are enjoying their talk while eating snacks together. It’s been a while since Sinb mother come look after her and Sinb really miss her mother but she too shy to express it to her mother and even in front of her friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, before I forget, I have a good news to you dear.” Mrs. Hwang said while eating pizza on her right hand.

“Just whisper it to me mom, I don’t want these 5 come look after me later when they heard this good news” Sinb say as she go close to her mother.

“Aouch !’ Arhh mom ! why did you pinch me” Sinb make a distance from her mother and sit back beside Umji after got pinch at her stomach.

“Serve you right, sit there properly then.!” Her mother scolded her. Sinb just sit silently and pouted after her mother scold her.

“What is it? tell me”Sinb asked slowly.

 

 

 

“I just found out last night that your best friend Chanwoo is still alive. He’s not dead dear. He was survived from that accident” Her mother excitedly making Sinb widened her eyes while looking directly to her mother eyes.

“Seriously Mom !? Where he is now?! I want to meet him !” Sinb smile widely remembering her best friend who she thought already dead from the accident. She was so sad and even blaming herself after the accident happened.

“You can’t go out anytime you like remember? We need permission.” Her mother said. That’s only the time Yuju speak up to Mrs. Hwang.

“It’s okay aunty. I confirm that Sinb can go out today. I will talk to my father. But can we go as well? Sinb have been talk about him for so many time and she even sleep talking and said his name before. Right Sowon?”

“Yah ! When did I sleep talking, ?! It’s you the one who sleep talking here.” Sinb protest.

“It’s true aunty. She sleep talking. Yah! You don’t know because you was sleep.!” Sowon said supporting Yuju and her mother who heard that also supporting the girls make Sinb frowning while the three other girls only silently lost in their own thought.

“Shut up both of you ! Mom, let’s go meet him. Hey do you guys wanna joing ? Umji? Yerin Eunha. ? These two lamp stick i know that they’ll follow me.” Sinb asked the other three girls who just lost in their own thought.

 

It can’t be.

That Hwang Eunbi .

Hwang Eunbi ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

T_______________T 

hi... it's me. im sorry for taking a long time to update.. ;;)  here an update for yall. 

thank you for still read my stor y, i really appreciate it so muchh! i love you all so muchie !!! 

its one day left before Eid start.. 

happy Eid everyone .. :))

im sincerely apologize if this chapter didnt meet an yall expectation.