WARNING

Confuse

 

 

 

 

 

Examination week is coming. All of the student busy with their own revision, making a group study together. Umji and Sinb also didn’t left out from their own group study, and because of that, Sinb and Umji barely have a time together because both is busy studying, if it’s not Sinb who come home late, it will be Umji because of the discussion together with their classmate.

“Did you sleep well last night?” Sinb ask Umji who just coming out from her room and take a sit at the dininig table taking their breakfast together. It’s been a while since their take breakfast together.

“I only slept for like two hour I guess, because I come late last night, then continue my revision till 3 at the morning” Umji answer as she eat the sandwich.

“You should sleep early” Umji just nod and two of them continue eat their breakfast in silence. It’s not awkward for them because both is busy reading their notes and books on the table. After 20 minutes of eating and reading, they get ready to go to campus together.

“Umji-ah” Sinb call Umji right before their come out from the house. She hold both of Umji’s shoulder make the girl facing her.

“What is it?” Umji just look at Sinb curiously. Without answering, Sinb give a peck at Umji lips.

“It’s my good luck kiss for you” Sinb answering sweetly to Umji. Umji smile and after that she cupped Sinb face and aiming for Sinb lips.

“If that so, I want to give you a morning kiss” Umji say and their lips connected together. This time not a peck kiss, but it’s a deep and passionate one. They pull away after lose their breath together.

“It’s been a while since we kissed, I promise I will make time for us after this, okay?” Sinb say as their forehead meet together and when they want to conncect their lips again, a voice startled both of them.

“What a great scene I’ve witness this morning. Aren’t two of you going to campus?!” Eunha who just comeout from her room wanting to take her breakfast nag at the couple who kissed infront of the main door.

“I thought you’re not home. Alright then, we are going first!” Sinb say before step out from the house pulling Umji together with her leaving Eunha who cross both of her arms on her chest alone in the house.

 

…………….

 

“Yerin! Yerin!! Yerin!!” Yuju shout excitedly from the living room shocking Yerin cooking at the kitchen before run towards Yerin.

“What is it? You startled me!”

“Guess what?

“What?!”

“They called me! They called me just now” Yuju say excitedly make Yerin confuse with her antic.

“Who?”

“The agency! They called me to come to their audition!! They saw my cover at youtube!!”

“Really? When? Where?” This time Yerin is the one being happy and both of them jumping together.

“Next week! Buddy Music Agency!! Goshh! I’m so happy!” Yuju say as she pull Yerin close to her.

“Yah! I’m cooking!”

“Come on Yerin, Let’s dance together with me!”

“I don’t know how to dance!”

“Just follow my step, I’m so happy right now!” Then they dancing together in the kitchen until the omellete that Yerin cook burnt.

“This is all your fault. If you didn’t pull me just now, we can eat this already! Now who want to eat this burnt egg!!? Even bird don’t want to eat this, It doesn’t look like food anymore.” Yerin sound mad but it didn’t scare Yuju instead she smilling like a creep while look at Yerin.

“Who said that bird don’t want to eat? I can eat this, my Yerin cook this food for me.” Yuju say as she scoop the burnt egg and put it in .

“See? The taste is still there even the visual look a bit strange. As expected my Yerin”

“Y—yah! It’s burnt. You don’t have to eat that! Spit it out!”

“Why would I? You cook this for me right, so I need to eat this. Like my father, he still eat whatever my mother cook for him even the dish doesn’t look like a food anymore. He said it’s delicious. I guess my father love my mom so much, like me. I love you, so it’s alright for me.”

“Y—you don’t have to say like that. T—thank you” Yerin answer as her face reddened after hearing Yuju words.

“Aigoo~~ Cute” Yuju say make Yerin blush even more.

 

…………….

 

“Have you open the portal?” Eunsoo ask Sinb while taking their lunch together. Sinb just nod and continue eating her food.

“Did you saw it?” Eunsoo ask again.

“Saw what?”

“The news. On the homepage”

“Nah, I only open the portal to look my exam result and that’s all. Why? What is the hot news?”

“You really don’t know?”

“Just tell me! What is it?”

“I think it’s better for you to open the portal and look at it yourself” Sinb then take her phone annoyingly when Eunsoo refuse to tell her. Sinb open the portal and check the homepage just like what Eunsoo told her. After saw the news Sinb can’t help but to slammed her hand on the table before left the café. Sinb fasten her pace and stomp loudly making all eyes on her whenever she passed everyone. Without any hesitation Sinb entered the office and make her own way to dean faculty. She opened the door hard didn’t even bother to knock and entered the office.

“I told you don’t touch her!!” Sinb shout as she slammed the table hard.

“I don’t understand what are you saying, my daughter. Whats bothering you?” Mr. Hwang answer softly to Sinb despite the way Sinb talk to him.

“I know you are the one who responsible for this! I’ve told you to leave my girlfriend alone!!”

“I’ve warn you before to break up with her right!? She’s no use!! I didn’t expect you dating a loser.”

“She’s not a loser! You change her result, you make her fail!! Everyone in this campus know her, she’s a star student even before you came!!” Sinb shout as she can’t control her voice that can be heard from the whole office.

“That is why I told you to break up with her! If you don’t want her fail, leave her!”

“I’ll not break up with her!”

“Then I guess you—“

“Stop intruding my life! Just mind your own business! I warn you dad! Don’t make me hate you even more! Change the result or I will never want to see you again!!” Sinb last words before going out from the office.

‘Kim Yewon! You didn’t even bother to tell me!’ Sinb say to herself as she make her way to her class. She don’t even have any mood to enter her next class but she have no choice because it’s an important class to her. Sinb is hoping for her class end early because she can’t even focus anything what is her lecturer said infront of the class. All she want is to meet Umji as soon as possible, Sinb is mad because Umji didn’t tell her anything about the result.

 

“Yewon!” Sinb shout as soon she entered their house. Sinb called Umji name a few times but after get no response from Umji, Sinb open Umji’s room door and the first thing that Sinb see is Umji crying sitting on her bed. Sinb cancelling her thought to scold Umji after seeing Umji sobbing silently.

“Don’t cry.” Sinb say softly as she sit beside Umji and hug the girl from the side.

“I don’t want to cry, but this tears keep coming out from my eyes”

“Is that the reason why you refused to tell me about your result?”

“I just don’t want you having a war with your father” Umji answer.

“I already did. Don’t worry, that’s not your real result, I believe it will change later” Sinb say softly before kissing her girlfriend forehead softly.

“You want to scold me just now didn’t you?” Umji ask after stop crying, Sinb just nod and look at Umji while smilling.

“But how can I scold you when you already crying? You know I can’t bear seeing your crying right?” Sinb say again.

“That’s why I cried. I don’t want to get scold.” Umji laugh. Innocently. Making Sinb look at her and raised one of her eyebrow.

“So it’s a fake tears?” Sinb ask and slowly Umji nodded her head teasing Sinb.

“You deserve a punishment” Sinb state and her hand travelled around Umji’s stomach tickling it a few times make Umji laugh after that.

“B, i—it’s ticklish. S—stop it!” But Sinb didn’t stop and keep tickling Umji until Umji begging for her to stop.

“Kiss me on the lips if you want me to stop” Sinb close her eyes and wait for Umji to kiss her on the lips, but instead on the lips, Umji kiss her nose. Then the tickling and the begging continue until both of them tired, cuddling on the bed and fell asleep together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

are you guys still there? reading? :(

btw thank you for still reading my story ;)