SAVIOR

Confuse

 

 

YUJU POV

 

It’s been 2 hour since Eunha and Sowon going out and that’s mean it’s been 2 hour I spend my awkward time along with Yerin. It will not be this awkward if Yerin didn’t kissed me that day. Thank god she fell asleep and it reducing our awkward atmosphere. I take this time to sit closer and stare at Yerin’s beautiful face, and yeah Yerin indeed look so beautiful, her puffy cheek, her eye smile, her pointy nose and those lips. That lips is so soft, I can never forget those soft lips that touched mine few month ago. I want to feel it again. Wait. What?

‘Yuju, are you crazy?!’ Yeah, of course I need to shout in my mind. How I’m gonna shout it loud? It will only wake Yerin up and be in awkward situation again.

“Why are you cried? I saw you, I saw you cried when I sang on the stage that time. Maybe you are not looked at me, but my eyes always looked at you and clearly saw you cried. Why are you cried? I told you I don’t like seeing my sunshine cry, it will make me cry too”

“Really? Am I still your sunshine?” Yerin suddenly talk and open her eyes shocking me and almost fall from the couch since our face are too close each other. It become more awkward when Yerin pull me closer and holding me tight, preventing me from falling.

“Y—you a—awake? I—I thought you s—sleeping” Good job Yuju. Stuttering is one of the thing that I really hate and now I am. I want to hide my face and run away from Yerin, but her grip is too tight make me impossible run from her.

“You still didn’t answer my question, am I still your sunshine?”

“You heard me just now, you are and always be my sunshine. Now I want to ask you, why are you cried?” I ask her and change our position to the comfortable one naturally. I don’t know when it disappear but sitting beside her with her hand still holding mine is not awkward anymore.

“I’m just sad. Listened to the lyrics of your song that you sang that day, make me shed tears even I tried to hold it. This must be sound ridiculous to you, but the lyrics of your song remind me of us and I even thought that you wrote that song for me”

“I did. I really wrote that song for you” Clearly Yerin’s face look shocked and can’t even say any words when I said that. That’s right, and I’m not lying. That song is for Yerin, my one and only sunshine.

“Now I understand Yerin. Spending few months without you by my side make me completely understand the feeling that you tried to tell me. I’m sorry because I didn’t know it back then.”

“W—what do you mean?”

“Are you dating anyone right now Yerin? Please don’t lie to me. I saw your phone, and it’s not Eunha. It’s a guy picture”

“Yuju-yah, W—what do you mean? I’m not dating anyone. He’s only my friend. Eunwoo”

“Then why are you lying to me saying that it’s Eunha?” If she saying the truth, why would she lie to me just now?

 “It’s just, I don’t want you to misunderstand. I’m sorry for lying to you, but trust me Eunwoo is only my friend. Eunwoo is my coursemate.”

“Then be my girlfriend Yerin-ah, I love you and I don’t want you to be away from me again. I don’t want you to leave me behind again. I hope the guy that you talked with just now on the phone is just someone that don’t have any meaning for you. I love you. Please be my girlfriend and I promise I will always love you no matter what.”

I can see Yerin’s face completely shocked when I confess to her. That’s right, I love Jung Yerin. I love her and I don’t want Yerin to go to anyone. I don’t care about my standard anymore. The only thing that I know is I need to confess to her as soon as I can, because I don’t want Yerin to forget me. Seeing the guy picture in her phone already make me scare, I’m scare that she will left me.

I look away from seeing Yerin’s face, scare about what will she said. But instead hearing she saying anything, I can feel her lips kissing my cheek before saying that she love me too and how happy she about being my girlfriend.

"Starting from today, it's Us"

 

 

Thank you my savior, Jihoo Oppa.

 

 

END OF YUJU POV

 

 

 

 

 

What are you doing?”

“Ahh, Jihoo oppa, I’m writing lyrics for my song. Why?”

“Can I take a look?”

“Sure, but it’s still incomplete. Hehehe”

“Wuu the lyrics is beautiful. You gonna sing this at the final showcase?”

“No, I already have the song that I want to sing on that day. It is call White Day”

“Wow, so you want to keep this for later?”

“Yeah, maybe like that”

“Hmmm, are you write this song for someone?”

“Wahh, Oppa how did you know?”

“The lyrics is obvious Yuna-yah. Tell me who is that someone?”

“My friend. I miss her”

“Friend? Only friend?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I don’t think she’s only friend to you. The lyrics say otherwise”

“Why oppa? She’s really my friend tho but since the first day I start trained her until today, she didn’t come and meet me. I really want to meet her”

“Why?”

“I also don’t know. We fight at the last day we met”

“Why?”

“I also confuse oppa. That day she said she love me but then she said I don’t understand her feeling. I really confuse that time”

“What did you say to her?”

“Actually, she kissed me that day. I asked her why did she kissed me, then she said that she love me. I also love her oppa, but I never kiss my other friend on the lips even I love them. That’s the thing I don’t understand. When I asked her, she said I don’t have to understand anything”

“Are you really don’t know why Yuna?”

“Why?”

“She love you Yuna. Not as a friend, but as a girlfriend. As a lover. Are you really don’t know that?”

“You are hopeless Yuna. Then you write this song for your friend? This kind of lyrics?”

“Why oppa? Is there anything wrong from the lyrics?”

“You love her too right? You love your friend”

“Of course I love her”

“I mean not as a friend. But as a lover. You love her and yet you don’t know that”

“That’s impossible. I’m a straight person Oppa”

“Love is blind Yuna, when it comes to loves, we will never thinking straight”

“What do you mean?”

“Gosh! That’s mean you love her. You in love with her. Can you read back what you just write here?! This can’t be. You are really hopeless”

“That’s impossible”

“Stop saying that! Wahh, why I’m the one getting angry here?! I’m glad that your friend left you and didn’t meet you anymore”

“Oppa!!”

“Sing this song Yuna. Sing this song at the final. I believe that friend of you will watch you that day. I will help you to finish this song. You must sing this song”

“Why oppa?”

“Gosh! It’s for your friend. So she can know your real feeling to her. Make she know that you also love her”

“But oppa—“

“No buts! You want to meet her again or not?”

“Of course, but this is embarrassing oppa”

“If you feel embarrassing, why did you write this kind of lyrics at the first place?”

“I—I don’t know”

“Stop denying your feeling to her Yuna, you will regret it if she left you for real. I just dont want you end up like me. Trust me Yuna, it will hurt so much if you keep being like this. I've felt this before, and it hurt so much. You are so precious dongsaeng to me, so i dont want you to get hurt because it hurts so much more than you could think"

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                             1500: Oppa! She come to my house today, wht shud I do?

1502: Yuna? Gosh, u didn’t rply me for 1 week n now u txt n tell me this?

                                                                                                                                             1503: J Mental breakdown oppa, oppa what shud I do?!

1503: y r u asking me?

                                                                                                                                             1505: She’s talking with her friend now on her phone.

1505:y r u telling me that? I don’t want to know that.

                                                                                                                                             1505: It’s a guy !

1506:Pity my Yuna, I guess u don’t hve any chance anymore. Move on, dear lolXD

                                                                                                                                             1506: OPPA!!!! U r not helping at all.

1507: Stop thinking about anything. Just be brave n tell her that u love her. Be honest to her.

                                                                                                                                              1507: I’m scare. What if that guy is her boyfriend?

1508: If u r infront of me right now, I will definitely smack ur head.

                                                                                                                                               1508: Oppa :’(

1509: Be brave and just tell her. It doesn’t matter if she in relationship or not, but at least after u tell her everything, she will know about ur real feeling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

just a short update for Yeju. :) 

 hope this chapter will clear everything about yeju. anyone miss UMB ?