SECRET RELATIONSHIP?

Confuse

.

.

“Sinb, aren’t you going to Sowon’s birthday party tonight. Yuju called me this morning and told me about that. Did you guys have any problem?Why Yuju didn’t call you instead?” Sinb’s mother asking Sinb when saw Sinb going out from her bedroom lifelessly.  It’s been three months after their graduation day and Sinb still refuse to talk to any of her friends. Right after she met Umji that day, Sinb immediately going back to her hometown and left her clothes and her others stuff behind.

“No. We just okay. I don’t have any mood to going out today. Instead of going to that party, I better rewatch my Harry Potter series.”

“But it’s your best friend’s birthday. Sowon might be sad if you didn’t come.”

“Sowon’s house is the farthest among us. It takes time to go there, it’s okay. I’ll tel her later that I can’t come.”

“They celebrate it at Yuju’s studio not Sowon’s house. You better come, I already told Yuju that I’ll make you come. I know there are something wrong between three of you. “

“But—“

“I’ll send you to her house later. Pack few of your clothes and stay with Yuju for the following weeks. I have an outstation for few months. You might be alone here so it’s better for you to stay with your friends. I already ask Yuju and she said it’s nothing and she glad about it.”

“Ahh, no way. I don’t want tho. I rather be alone here or I can stay at uncle’s place with his wife.”

“No. I don’t want that. Just pack your things. Or you want to be alone in this house.? Valak might come to you every single night.”

“You is more scary than Valak. Jeez” Sinb say to her mother before entering her room again leaving her mother laugh in victory.

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

“Go inside already. I’m going to be late.” Mrs Hwang say to Sinb.Who still in their car for 30 minutes doesn’t want to go out from their car.

 

“Mom, can I just follow you ? I will stay at hotel for the whole time, and I promise I wont bother you. Please.”

 

“Time is tickling Hwang Eunbi.” her mother say lazily ignoring what Sinb said.

 

Sinb sighing. She take a look at her smartphone before take a look at her mother again.

 

“Alright alright. Please don’t be there for so long. I will miss you.” Sinb said and going out from the car after saying goodbye to her mother.

 

Right after she come out from the car and take her things with her, Yuju already waiting for her infront the apartment elevator. Yuju smile as soon she see Sinb with her things showing that Sinb will stay with them for few weeks.

 

“Long time no see Hwang. I’m glad that you really coming, let’s go meet Sowon.” Yuju say as her hand reach out for Sinb’s thing to help her. Sinb who don’t know how to react just let Yuju take her things and follow her silently. Never in Sinb life thinking that she might feel awkward with her own bestfriend but right now she really is.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

“Erm, so why Sowon want to celebrate her birthday here? How about her parents? Are they also here?” Sinb trying to reduce the awkward atmosphere that killing her inside.

“Errrr, actually it was my idea to celebrate here. She said that her parents is currently at oversea and she’s literaly alone at their home. I think it’s better for her stay with me since I staying alone here. Plus there’s nothing to do so I think it’s better for us spent time together like before.”

“I see. Actually I—“

“As expected when it’s come to Yuju, you always agree don’t you?” Sowon who pop out from nowhere in the house shocking Yuju and Sinb who sit on the couch.

“Stop teasing her, she might run away from here if you keep bothering her like this.”

“haishh this lamp stick, do you want a punch as a birthday gift, stop it already !” Sinb say as showing her fist to Sowon making three of them laughing together.

 

“Hey, it’s been a long time since we did a group hug. Can we ?

Then three of them doing a group hug in the living room making Sinb shed some tears.That’s what three of them always did back then. Whenever they happy or excited they never forget to do a group hug.

“why are you crying Hwang.?”

“I’m not crying, it’s just a dust that come from your shirt making my eyes watery.”

“Okay okay, we accept your excuse.” Yuju immediately say as she can feel that Sowon trying to tease Sinb again.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

SINB POV

Just like what I expect. We just gonna celebrate Sowon’s birthday with the three of us without anyone else. It’s predictable and I’m not really surprise.

“Can’t we just leave all of this things and just celebrate your birthday at café or somewhere else, it’s irritating me doing all of this useless thing.” I whine, just like before to them. But what do I expect? They just ignore me act like I didn’t say anything as they continue their work.

“Are you guys listening to me?” I try again, don’t want to lose hope even though I know its useless talking to them. I sigh and lie on the couch fidgeting my smartphone while looking at them focusing their so called work.

“Sinb-ah, are you bored?” Yuju asking me make me nodding my head immediately.

“Can you help me?”

“And what is it?” I ask, in case she might want me to help her doing the same thing again.

“Can you go to convenience store? Suddenly I want to taste 7Eleven slurpee, I’m thirsty.”

“Okay ! let me changes my clothes first” I immediately stand up and get ready to go out. I’m so bored so it’s better for me to take some fresh air.

“Don’t forget to take my purse with you. Buy a lot of snacks!”

“Sokay, I already bring my card.”

“no no no, just use mine. I already prepare some cash in there.” Yuju said again.

“Nah” I replied and close the door even before Yuju can say anything.

That’s what Yuju never understand. She want me and Sowon treat her like a bestfriend but sometimes she is the one who didn’t understand what best friend is. I didn’t mind to use my money for both of them because they are my best friends after all. I have my own card since last year because my mom said it will be convenience for me since she always not around. I don’t have to worry about money because she always give me every month and I’m not a person who spend money that much. I only spend my money for food because that is what I love so much.

Yuju may come from a wealthy family but she’s the one who always out of money or what can I say is she’s the one who always don’t have any money among three of us. It’s not because her family didn’t give her any money, but its Yuju the one who spend money like a waterfall. I still remember when Mr Choi told me and Sowon to look after her if she going out to shopping mall or everywhere.

Sowon is different. I thought she is the stingiest but of couse she is not. She like to buy us food even we already have our own food. She even buy food to anyone that didn’t really close to her. Sometimes she even bought her homerun teacher food when actually she don’t have to. That’s a good thing about her. But, I don’t really like it because sometimes there’s some people who only take advantage on her. I really hate it when someone trying to be close to her just because of her kindness. Kim Sojung is slow witted that’s what I can say about her.

 

End Of Sinb POV

 

“It’s been 30 minutes, is she buying snacks or produce the snacks herself?” Sowon asked Yuju who busy cutting some color paper.

“Call her” Yuju reply shortly. Sowon take her smartphone and try to call Sinb number but stop trying after she saw Sinb’s phone on the couch that Sinb sat before going out.

“Yah, she didn’t bring her phone with her. Aishhh this Hwang.”

“Let’s wait for another 30 minutes, if she didn’t come back we go out and search for her. Okay?” Yuju trying to calm her friend down.

“But—“ Sowon try to talk again but before she finish talking Sinb’s phone that on the couch ringing.  Sowon hurriedly take Sinb’s phone and want to pick the call but freeze after see the caller id and picture.

‘Love <3’

“Why you didn’t pick up the call? Who’s calling?” Sowon wake up from her own thought after hearing Yuju voice.

“I—it’s I —I think—isn’t this—it’s” Sowon stuttered as Yuju come near Sowon and look at the phone curiously making Yuju’s eyes went wide after see what is Sowon trying to show her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi :) 

I hope you enjoy this update. i'm sorry for any lacking and any mistakes that i make without i realise. 

thank you for read my story, i really appreaciate it... :) 

>< ... and yeah, sinb in secret relationship but with who ? 

ehehhe