CHAPTER 9

STAY BY MY SIDE

"Follow me. I will show you their concept first and then how to manage their style" said Mrs Kim, the leader of GOT7's stylish to Haein as Haein arrived there with GOT7's members.

"Can you fix Jaebum's hair? You're his sister right? It ease him since you're his sister" said Mrs Kim as she finished explain the concept to Haein and Haein nodded.

"And after you finished with Jaebum's hair, you can help with the other members since Jaebum was the first member that have to take the individual pictures" said Mrs Kim and again Haein nodded and then she walk to GOT7's waiting room where the other stylish busy styling their cloth, shoes, etc.

"You're here just to examine us or what?" asked Jaebum chuckles to see Haein kinda amazed.

"I..I'm here to help you with your hair. So let's get start" said Haein smiled which made Jaebum chuckles.

"You're happy with your work?" asked Jaebum smiled to Haein that was busy doing his hair.

"Kinda. But since you're here too, I'm happy" said Haein smiled. After a few touch, Haein done with Jaebum's hair and the makeup stylish began to do their work to Jaebum's face.

"My hair need your touch too" said Jinyoung chuckles to Haein that looking at the makeup stylish do their work.

"You're here not for your brother only" said Jinyoung chuckles as Haein start to fix his hair.

"I know ~ I just wanna look how the makeup stylish do their work since I'm not so pro doing makeup" said Haein and Jinyoung nodded.

"You will be pro one day. Just look how our makeup stylish do their work and you'll be pro like them and you can be our makeup stylish too" said Jinyoung smiled.

"I noticed that you never dyed your hair other than dark brown and black" said Haein to Jinyoung and Jinyoung chuckles.

"I feel like my hair wasn't so suit to do other color. Not like Jackson or Mark hyung. They suit with other colors" said Jinyoung smiled.

"I can hear something" said Mark that was sitting beside Jinyoung.

"I'm not talking bad about you, hyung" said Jinyoung rolling his eyes. Haein kinda annoyed since Mark looked like always think negative. The work came out smooth and now they began to take group pictures.

"They're so handsome" said Haein smiled when Mrs Kim bring her to the outdoor photshoot area.

"You know right" said Mrs Kim smiled.

"They will have two different photoshoot which after this they will change their cloth. You can help them with their cloth right?" asked Mrs Kim and Haein nodded. Mrs Kim then walk away leaving Haein that still watching the members did their photoshoot. The photoshoot area was kinda windy causing Haein to fix her hair often. Since she was so fed up, she walk away from there and waiting for the next task in the waiting room.

"Haein-ah, can you help to fix Mark's hair for awhile? He will start the individual photoshoot first" said Mrs Kim which made Haein that were fixing Jaebum's hair frowned.

"Why you? Oh God, I can fix my hair by myself" said Mark as Haein walk towards him.

"Then do it by yourself" said Haein crossing her arm at her chest.

"Haein-ah, what's wrong?" asked Mrs Kim as she saw Haein didn't start her work yet.

"Nothing" said Haein weakly before start to fixing Mark's hair.

"Can you do it properly? I looked so ugly" said Mark rolling his eyes.

"You're already ugly" said Haein smirked and she deliberate pulled Mark's hair which made Mark groaned.

"Yaa, why are you pulling my hair" asked Mark before stand up and stare Haein's eyes which made Haein frightened a bit. Mark then pulled a fistful of Haein's hair which made Haein groaned.

"Yaa, yaa. What happened here?" asked Mrs Kim and so Jaebum.

"She..urgh whatever. Ppali fix my hair so that I can finish the photoshoot earlier" said Mark before sit down at his previous place.

"If I tell to Mrs Kim what have you done, you might got fired" said Mark while Haein sticking her tongue out without Mark's knowledge. After a quite tiring day, they went back home when it reached midnight.

"Are you tired?" asked Jaebum to Haein as they went into the house.

"A little bit. But I'm happy to do this work" said Haein smiled.

"You did a great job today ~" said Jackson while pinch Haein's cheek.

"Yaa, don't pinch her" said Jaebum staring at Jackson that was giggling while walking to his room.

"Yea, great job by pulling my hair without any reason" said Mark staring at Haein deeply before walk into his room.

"You pulled his hair?" asked Jaebum chuckles.

"I'm so annoyed with him" whined Haein.

"Don't do it again, bad girl. You don't want him to get mad right? Well, we'll be so busy after this since there's so many shows we have attend. I hope you will bear with it" said Jaebum and Haein nodded.

"Being a stylish not so tiring like all of you. I hope oppa will get enough rest" said Haein while hugging Jaebum.

"Aww, I will. Don't worry. As long as you're by my side, I'm okay" said Jaebum smiled while patting Haein's head.

"Oppa sleep first. Take enough rest okay" said Jaebum while kissing Haein's forehead as they reached Haein's room.

"Oppa too" said Haein smiled before entering her room but before she close the door, Jinyoung appeared in front of her.

"Oppa shocked me" said Haein while caressing her chest.

"Just wanna say good night and you did a great job today" said Jinyoung smiled while rubbing his back neck.

"Ahh, hahaha. You did a great job too today. Plus, oppa looked so handsome during the photoshoot. Good night anyway" said Haein smiled which made Jinyoung blushed. That night, Haein can't sleep. As usual if she was too tired, she can't sleep but she will be so sleepy next day. Haein then took decision to went downstairs to drink a cup of warm milk while watching television. As she reached the kitchen, she accidentally bumped with someone and it was Mark.

"Oh my Goddd!" shouted Haein shocked as Mark's phone dropped and the screen was over the floor. Mark then lifted his phone and they both shocked when the screen was fully shattered.

"Im Haein!!" shouted Mark which made the other members rushed down while Haein cupped her face probably crying.

"What happened here?" asked Jaebum as he saw Mark's angry face staring at Haein that was cupping her face. Mark then showed his shattered phone to the others which made all of them widened their eyes.

"Your lovely sister did this. Proud of her?" asked Mark raising his eyebrow to Jaebum.

"I didn't mean to do it. It was an accident. I didn't saw him" said Haein sobbing while looking at Jaebum. Haein then slowly walk towards Jaebum but Mark quickly grab Haein's wrist.

"Where you wanna go, huh? I want to talk with you" said Mark close his face to Haein.

"Yaa, neo (you), uhhh where did you put your eyes? In your mouth?" asked Mark throwing his shattered phone on the dining table.

"I..I..seriously didn't..".

"Cat got your tongue?" asked Mark lifting Haein's chin and stare deeply into Haein's eyes as Haein wanna looked down.

"Hyung..can you..".

"Shut up. I'm talking to your lovely sister, Im Jaebum" said Mark glaring at Jaebum before staring Haein back.

"I'm so sorry. Seriously I didn't mean to broke your phone" said Haein still sobbing.

"By your sorry, you think my phone can be fixed?" asked Mark raising his eyebrow.

"Oh please don't cry. You don't have to act so pity in front of me. It's annoying. You think by looking you crying, I will let you go?" said Mark again since Haein didn't stop crying which made Haein cried more harder.

"Hyung, let Haein go first. Hyung hurt Haein" said Jinyoung since Mark's hand hold Haein's wrist tightly.

"Do I care? She didn't say anything tho" said Mark smirked. Nobody brave enough to convince Mark when he got angry or they will be scolded.

"I will buy you new phone" said Haein with husky voice.

"No. No need. I don't want to be grateful on you. Plus, I don't want to use single of your money. But do you have money if I told you to buy me a new phone? You don't have parents anymore that you can ask them to give you money. And you just worked. Hahaha you think your salary can afford to buy me new phone?" asked Mark which made Haein and Jaebum gasp.

"Don't mention my family's problem!" shouted Jaebum which made Mark chuckled.

"Aww poor this two siblings. Doesn't have any parents anymore. Oh, you have parents but unfortunately they leave you two" said Mark laughing sarcastically. Jaebum made a fist but Jinyoung hold him.

"So Im Haein, I just want you to follow all of my command. Whatever and whenever I told you to do anything, you must obeyed even though it's hurt and you don't like it" said Mark smirked.

"Hyung, please. Haein accident..".

"I'm not asking you to open your mouth, Park Jinyoung. This wasn't your problem" said Mark which made Jinyoung sighed.

"Will you, Im Haein?" asked Mark and Haein nodded weakly.

"Starting from now, you're my slave. Don't disobey me or I will tell the company to fired you" said Mark releasing Haein's chin and wrist before went to his room.

"Haein-ah..".

"Oppaaaa" whined Haein while hugging Jaebum and crying in his hug.

"Oppa will talk to Mark hyung, okay?" said Jaebum while shedding Haein's tears but Haein shook her head.

"This was all my fault" said Haein looking down.

"But you didn't mean it. How can oppa let you be in trouble. Mark hyung will bully you and he will never satisfied. Oppa worried that he will hurt you. Nobody can hurt you, Haein" said Jaebum while caressing Haein's cheek.

"Don't worry oppa. We'll see who bully who" said Haein chuckles but deep inside her heart she was afraid to face Mark moreover to work with him, as his slave. How can Mark, his favorite idol once ago was like that. He's really different in his real life and his idol life.

****