CHAPTER 10

STAY BY MY SIDE

It was a usual morning where Haein cooked the breakfast for the other members. Haein’s face was so puffy and her eyes was swollen because she was crying for the whole night yesterday.

“Good morning, my lovely sister” said Jaebum while back-hugging Haein. Haein just smiled.

“Uhh, what’s wrong with my little sister?” asked Jaebum pouted which made Haein chuckled.

“You’re pouting because you want to persuade me?” asked Haein with hoarse voice.

“What’s with your voice?” asked Jaebum worriedly. Haein just chuckles while shook her head.

“Tell me what time you stopped crying last night?” asked Jaebum while holding Haein’s hand.

“I want to cook the breakfast, oppa. Don’t disturb me” said Haein releasing her hand which made Jaebum sighed. He know his sister so well. Stubborn. Jaebum then sit at the dining table while watching Haein. Jinyoung and Jackson then came and joined Jaebum.

“The breakfast ready. Call the others” said Haein and Jaebum went to call the others.

“Haein-ah, are you okay?” asked Jinyoung and Haein happily nodded.

“If there’s a lie detector, you will electrocuted” said Jackson which made Haein chuckles.

“Why must I show my weak side in front of you guys. Probably one of you will said that I am attention seeker” said Haein smiled.

“You’re a girl. We will understand” said Jinyoung.

“Haein must mentioning Mark hyung” said Jackson.

“I heard my name” said Mark while sitting I front of Jackson which made Jackson startled but then smiled cheekily. The other members then joined them and Haein served them the food.

“I don’t want tea. I want coffee, Im Haein” said Mark which made Haein sighed.

“Just drink what Haein made already, hyung” said Jinyoung.

“I don’t need your advice” said Mark staring at Jinyoung. Haein then pour a cup of coffee for Mark.

“Yaa, you want my tongue burned? It’s too hot. Take some ice” said Mark which made Haein sighed again.

“Hyung, enough. Haein wasn’t your maid tho” said Jaebum about to stand up but Haein calmed him down after putting two ice cubes in Mark’s coffee.

“Gwaenchana (it’s okay), oppa” said Haein.

“Look, your sister was fine with it, right, Im Haein?” asked Mark smiled devilishly. When they done with their breakfast, they went to wait for Jaebum at the living room since Jaebum still with Haein in the kitchen.

“Why must you obeyed what Mark hyung told you?” asked Jaebum while washing the dishes.

“Oppa, I broke his phone yesterday. I must did something for him. I felt guilt” said Haein pouted. 

“What if he ask you to have with him? Will you obey it too? Stop obeying him. I can’t stand to watch you being his slave. He have his own hands and legs to do anything” said Jaebum staring at Haein deeply.

“Oppa, please. You know right he hates me. What’s on Earth he wanna have with me. It’s okay oppa. The works that he asked me to do wasn’t so hard tho” said Haein smiled.

“You’re born being a stubborn girl” said Jaebum leaving Haein dumbfounded at the kitchen.

“Can’t I have a better life?” asked Haein sighed walking out from the kitchen. The house was already empty since GOT7’s members just went out from the house. Haein felt so bored since the house was in good condition and take decision to walk out searching for some snacks. After she locked the house, she walk through the residence.

“Oh? Someone lost his purse” said Haein as she about to step on a black purse. Haein opened the purse and found the owner’s id with some credit cards and so money.

“Duh the owner must felt so worried now. I better hand this to police station. The owner must around here only” said Haein while keeping the purse in her handbag. Luckily there’s a police station nearby which made Haein smiled.

“May I help you, young lady?” asked one of the officer to Haein happily.

“I found this purse. There’s his id there” said Haein while handing the purse to the officer.

“That’s mine” said a guy standing beside Haein.

“Yours?” asked the officer and the guy nodded.

“Prove to us first” said the officer and the guy hand the officer his work card.

“Okay, there you are. You should thanks this young lady because she found it” said the officer to the guy and the guy took a glance at Haein.

“Thank you..”.

“Im Haein” said Haein smiled as she saw the guy seem like wanna know her name.

“Yea, thank you Haein. There’s my id and so my credit card here. I will dead if I lost this. My appa probably scold me” said the guy smiled and Haein nodded before leave. The guy than thanked the officer and run to chase Haein.

“Hey, I think I should treat you some drink or food since you found my purse” said he guy to Haein which made Haein stopped walking.

“Didn’t I bothered you?” asked Haein awkwardly.

"No, no at all. Besides, I'm just walking around too since I'm bored at home" said the guys smiled.

“Okay then” said Haein smiled.

“Umm, anyway what’s your name? It’s kinda rude when we’re not knowing the person’s name that treat you” said Haein chuckles.

“Youngbin. Kim Youngbin. 23 years old” said Youngbin smiled.

“Ahh I see. You’re born in the same year with my oppa” said Haein smiled.

“Oh really? You have a brother? Where is he? You walk alone?” asked Youngbin which made Haein chuckles.

“My oppa was an artist under JYP entertainment. I’m living with him with the other members. I am their stylish actually. They went practice today so I just went out to take a walk since I’m so bored at home” said Haein smiled. They then arrived at a cafe and Youngbin ordered some drinks and cakes.

“So you’re a stylish. I am a fashion designer” said Youngbin smiled.

“Jinjja? (Really?). That’s why your style looked so perfect” said Haein a little bit amazed.

“But I am not a fashion designer at Korea. I am a fashion designer at London” said Youngbin and again Haein amazed.

“So, what are you doing here?” asked Haein but before Youngbin could answer her, the waiter came with their drinks and cakes.

“Kindly eat my little treat” said Youngbin smiled and Haein nodded.

“Haa, anyway I’m here since urgh my appa told me to came here because he will get married. It’s unfair right, my appa already married twice while I didn’t married yet uhh” said Youngbin which made Haein chuckles.

“You will married too soon, oppa” said Haein still chuckling. She suddenly remembered her mom that will get married too.

“Same as my eomma. My eomma will get married too. Actually my parents just divorced” said Haein sighed.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. You must be so sad right?” said Youngbin felt pity. His parents didn’t divorced tho but his mother passed away.

“Not so sad. Well at first I’m so sad but my oppa told me to forget them. How can right? But the next day I found my eomma with her new husband. I heard she said that I and my oppa was a trouble for her if I and my oppa followed her. While my appa, it's been awhile I didn't hear anything about him and I even didn't saw him when I'm shopping or else” said Haein sighed.

“What a bad mom. But remember, no matter how bad your parents are, they’re still your parents” said Youngbin smiled and Haein nodded. After they finished their food, they walk separately. Haein went back home and shocked to see Jaebum’s car at the garage.

“They’re home already?” asked Haein while took a glance at her watch and it still 11.00am. Haein then went into the house to see Jaebum and Jinyoung at the living room.

“Where are you going, Haein-ah?” asked Jinyoung while walking towards Haein.

“Just went around the residence. I’m bored” said Haein smiled.

“Did Jaebum oppa still mad at me?” whispered Haein to Jinyoung. Jinyoung just shrugged his shoulder. Haein then went to sit beside Jaebum.

“Oppa ~” said Haein with cute voice. Jaebum ignored her which made her pouted.

“Oppa mad at me?” asked Haein pouted.

“A little bit” said Jaebum staring at Haein’s face.

“Oppa, can you understand me, please? Just act like I’m helping you members” said Haein while holding Jaebum’s hand.

“But he was like owned you. It was like you’ve signed a contract to work just for him. Oppa don’t like it” said Jaebum.

“Oppa please. I broke his phone. Phone oppa, phone” said Haein pouted.

“Fine. But don’t hurt yourself” said Jaebum which made Haein smiled.

“There you are, Im Haein. I’m a little bit thirsty. Can you make some drink for me?” asked Mark that just went downstairs.

“I love you, Jaebum oppa” said Haein smiled while pinch Jaebum’s cheek before walk to the kitchen.

“What are you doing here? You should just sit at the living room” said Haein got annoyed since Mark tailing her.

“What if you put poisons in my drink?” asked Mark raising his eyebrow.

“Yes I hate you but I don't dare to put myself in danger and put myself in jail just because I hate you and want you to die because of poisoned. If I'm willing to do it, I can do it earlier. Oh God” said Haein sighed. After she done with the drinks, she hand the glass to Mark. When Mark tasted it, he didn’t satisfied with it.

“This is orange juice or mineral water? Put some sugar” said Mark. This was really got off of Haein’s limits which made Haein grab the glass and splash the water to Mark before leaving him. 

“Im Haein!!” shouted Mark before chasing Haein that was already ran to the living room which made Jaebum and Jinyoung that was watching the television turned to them.

“Clean the mess!” shouted Mark but Haein shook her head. Seriously, was she Mark’s maid just because she broke his phone? Mark then grabbed a fistful of Haein’s hair and Haein did the same to Mark which made Jaebum and Jinyoung walk towards them to calmed them both.

“Let me go!” shouted Haein to Mark since she had to tip-toed to pulled Mark’s hair.

“You let me go first!” shouted Mark but Haein shook her head.

“Let go, Mark hyung, Haein” said Jaebum and Jinyoung while pulling them further from each other. Haein then fixed her hair and so Mark.

“What happened actually?” asked Jaebum.

“Your lovely sister splashed orange juice at me” said Mark while Haein stick her tongue out.

“You act like you’re a prince. Jerk!” shouted Haein before went upstairs.

“Who are you wanna call me jerk, ?! You are my slave, you broke my phone and it's great for you to get that kind of punishment!” shouted Mark.

“, who are you wanna call me !” shouted Haein before slam her room door while Mark went out from the house.

“If this stay longer, I might had headache” said Jaebum raking his hair.

****