CHAPTER 29

STAY BY MY SIDE

After Jaebum explained everything, they began to think way to find and save his dad.

“We’re home ~” said Youngjae and Yugyeom as they entered the house. Haein went to approach them and told them to go to Jackson’s room.

“Why looked so serious?” asked Yugyeom as he sit beside Bambam. Haein explained everything and they start to plan some ways to save Mr Im. After few moments, they finished planned everything.

“I hope appa still there and safe” said Haein pouted.

“Just pray that your appa is fine” said Mark holding Haein’s hand.

“Okayy ~ Let’s continue our work” said Jaebum went out from Jackson’s room followed by the others.

“He still want to continue his work even though his dad might in danger” said Haein shook her head lightly.

“He’s the leader” said Mark chuckles.

“I want to take some rest for awhile” said Bambam while stretching before laying on the couch.

“Oppa, I think that we have to do some groceries or we won’t eat today” said Haein chuckles as she opened the refrigerator.

“Oh really? Let’s-”.

“Let me send you. I’m not doing anything right now” said Jinyoung as he entered the house which made Haein widened her eyes and so Jaebum.

“Can I follow?” asked Yugyeom and Bambam.

“Sure” said Haein smiled but Jinyoung rolled his eyes without their knowledge.

“And leaving me?” asked Mark pouted.

“Hyung have to finish your part first. I finished mine” said Bambam chuckles.

“Fine. Take care, Haein” said Mark while kissing Haein’s forehead.

“Hyung, we just went to buy some groceries. It’s not like Haein will go far away” said Yugyeom chuckles.

“She’s my girlfriend, it’s up to me” said Mark sticking his tongue out. They then went into Jinyoung’s car and Jinyoung start driving. Along the road, Jinyoung noticed a car followed him.

“Why did this car following us” thought Jinyoung. The moment when he turn the car to the supermarket, the car still following them. When Jinyoung stopped the car, the car that following them also stopped.

“Hyung wait here or what?” asked Yugyeom as he about to went out but Jinyoung pulled him.

“Wait a minute” said Jinyoung which made Yugyeom, Bambam and Haein confused. Jinyoung then watch the car drive away and he release Yugyeom’s arm.

“Why hyung?” asked Yugyeom.

“Nothing. Go now. I’ll wait here. Take care of Haein properly” said Jinyoung and they went out from the car.

“Jinyoung hyung seems liking Haein” whispered Bambam to Yugyeom as Haein walk first.

“You know right. It's been a long time I think” whispered Yugyeom back.

“Yaa, you two better walk faster” said Haein as Yugyeom and Bambam walked so slow.

“Heheh relax Haein, why so rushing. You missing Mark hyung already?” said Bambam chuckles.

“That’s why Jaebum oppa said you two not matured” whined Haein while crossing her hand at her chest.

“We’re the youngest in the group right hahah” said Yugyeom chuckling. Haein just leave them joking around and start to pick the food.

“Okay now where's that two kid?” asked Haein to herself looking around as she done with the groceries and about to pay the groceries when suddenly she felt someone at her back and before she could turn back, a guy cupped and drag her away. Since the supermarket didn’t have many costumer that time, nobody notice it. The guy also looked muscular which Haein couldn’t fight much. On the other side, Yugyeom and Bambam panicked as they lost Haein.

“Where’s Haein?” asked Bambam to Yugyeom as they walk pass frozen food section.

“I didn’t tie her” said Yugyeom chuckles.

“Yugyeom, be serious. I can’t find Haein anywhere” said Bambam which made Yugyeom stop chuckling. They went roam around the supermarket but there’s no Haein.

“Maybe..Haein already in the car” guessed Yugyeom which made Bambam smiled a bit as he didn’t think about that. They quickly entered the supermarket and went to Jinyoung’s car where Jinyoung wait outside the car.

“Where’s Haein?” asked Jinyoung which made Bambam and Yugyeom widened their eyes.

“Haein..didn’t..come here yet?” asked Yugyeom stuttered.

“Don’t tell me you lost her” said Jinyoung which made Bambam and Yugyeom look at each other.

“Jaebum hyung..Mark hyung..they gonna scold us” said Bambam and quickly went back into the supermarket. After awhile, they went back to Jinyoung’s car.

“I searched for Haein around here, she’s not here” said Jinyoung.

“We..too” said Yugyeom looking down.

“I told you two to take care of Haein properly. Where you guys going? Playing around? Haein is the type of girl which do the groceries fast. She didn’t like to walk slowly like you two. Haein is kidnapped now” said Jinyoung with stern voice.

“What..have we do now” said Bambam.

“Go home and think where to find Haein. I think the others know especially her brother and her boyfriend” said Jinyoung before went into the car. When they reached home, the member were at the living room.

“Where’s..Haein?” asked Jaebum walking towards Bambam and Yugyeom as they entered the house with gloomy face.

“We..lost her” said Yugyeom with small voice.

“What?!” shouted the others.

“You’re not joking right?” asked Mark and Yugyeom shook his head. Jaebum still didn’t believe it and went to check Jinyoung’s car but Haein wasn’t there.

“Haein my baby girl. How can you guys lost her? You guys let Haein shopped alone?” asked Mark with stern voice.

“We..we’re playing around..we walked so slow..but we didn’t expect that Haein will kidnapped” said Yugyeom with shaky voice while Bambam looking down.

“But..wait..let’s think. Who want to kidnap Haein? I mean, Haein didn’t go out often, doesn’t have much friends and enemies. We can say that Haein walk alone, do the shop alone and the probability she’s kidnapped is high but why her? I think there’s many more girl shop alone and they’re fine” said Jackson which then the others nodded since what Jackson said is true.

“What we have to do now? I worried about Haein. She’s soft and I don’t want her hurt” said Mark slowly sitting on the couch caressing his forehead.

“My sister..she’s the only one family I have” said Jaebum raking his hair.

“If only Haein is a robot, we can track her” said Youngjae which made Jaebum clapped his hand.

“Why hyung?” asked Youngjae.

“I can trace Haein. She bring her phone along right?” said Jaebum opening his GPS to track Haein. Mark then went to sit beside Jaebum to see what’s the result.

“The arrow stopped..where is it?” asked Mark to Jaebum but Jaebum shook his head, put his phone aside and cupped his face.

“Why?” asked Mark confused as well as the other members.

“I think..this must be the people who’s enemies with my dad because..their location is same” said Jaebum with shaky voice which made the other’s widened their eyes.

“So..what do-”.

“We have to go there now. My family in danger” said Jaebum grabbing his car key.

“Let me follow you by my own car. I want to bring Haein back with my own car” said Mark.

“Wait, if that so, let me go there with hyung. The others, follow Jinyoung” said Jaebum and Jinyoung nodded before they start to drive there following the direction from the GPS.

“Where’s this place actually? I haven’t reached here before” said Mark after a few hours they’re on the road.

“Me too. I worried about Haein. I don’t want her hurt. She’s my only one little sister. What kind of people are they? I’m worried they did anything bad to Haein. God please protect Haein” said Jaebum caressing his forehead.

“I worried too. My only one baby girl. Uhh, I should just follow them a long to buy groceries. I know those kids can’t protect Haein” said Mark sighed.

“But..at the same time..I worried about my appa too” said Jaebum which made Mark look at him.

“After all, he’s my appa too. Without him, I’m not here in this world” said Jaebum looking outside the window.

“Let’s pray they stay safe” said Mark speeding up his car to reach the place quickly.

“Wow woww why did Mark hyung speed up suddenly” said Jinyoung also speeding up since he don’t want to lose track.

****