CHAPTER 2

STAY BY MY SIDE

Jaebum woke up as he smelled something delicious.

"Haein?" called Jaebum as Haein wasn't beside him. He then went to wash his face and brush his teeth before went downstairs and went to kitchen and saw Haein was cooking.

"Wow you woke up so early" said Jaebum smiled standing beside Haein that was frying some sausages and nuggets.

"Well I have to do so. Not to let a group of idol starving" said Haein chuckles. Jinyoung then came to the kitchen and excited when he saw Haein.

"Im Haein how are you? Sorry for not greeting you yesterday, I fall asleep" said Jinyoung chuckles.

"Oh Jinyoung oppa. I'm fine thank you. How about oppa? Aww it's okay, you must tired right" said Haein smiled.

"Aww JB look, your sister smiled at me. Hahaha, I'm fine too Haein" said Jinyoung smiled.

"Jinyoung oppa, how about you taste this fried rice. Is it taste good?" asked Haein shoving a spoon of fried rice to Jinyoung and Jinyoung happily eat it.

"Oh it taste perfect, Haein" said Jinyoung which made Haein smiled.

"Hey, you didn't even let me taste. I am your brother" whined Jaebum.

"Okay fine. This for you" said Haein smiled shoving a spoon of fried rice to Jaebum.

"Where's the others?" asked Jaebum to Jinyoung.

"They still took their shower. Where did you sleep last night? I saw Mark hyung sleep alone in the room" said Jinyoung.

"I accompany Haein. She missed me" said Jaebum while patting Haein's head.

"Call the others. Breakfast was ready" said Haein and Jinyoung went to call the others. The other members then came to the kitchen and bid Haein.

"It's been a long time we didn't meet. You're so beautiful now Haein" said Youngjae.

"Haein's face really looked like Jaebum. When you miss Haein, you can look at Jaebum's face but think the girl version of him" said Jackson chuckles which made all of them laughed but not Mark. Haein took a glance at Mark who was peacefully eating ignoring the others that was talking about her. She still remembered last night which made Haein a little bit annoyed.

"Don't you think he will talk to you" whispered Jaebum to Haein which made Haein frowned.

"So, Haein already know about the job?" asked Bambam to Jaebum and Jaebum nodded.

"Aww we have a new stylish that was around our age" said Bambam clapping his hand.

"She'll staying with us right?" asked Jinyoung and Jaebum nodded.

"But Haein, you have to bear with us. You know, our house always messy" said Youngjae chuckles.

"Hahaha, I bear with it already. Living with Jaebum oppa for dear 20 years and I know about guy" said Haein chuckles.

"You're dissing me huh?" asked Jaebum to Haein while pinch Haein's cheek.

"Yaa, it's hurt. Duh, I'm not dissing you thought. I'm not telling them how you always mess your room and how you always asked me to clean your room, to set up your bed, to clean your toilet and opps I'm telling them about this" said Haein chuckles which made all of them laughed except Mark, again. Haein somehow felt sad because Mark didn't even look up and just focus on the rice.

"Oh come on what's so attractive with that rice than me" whined Haein slowly which Jaebum can hear it.

"Someone's hurt" said Jaebum chuckles receiving a death glare from Haein. Mark then suddenly get up leaving them as he finished his food.

"Oh impolite tho. Huh it's okay Haein. Maybe he just tired" said Haein calming herself.

"No, he didn't like you" said Jaebum sticking his tongue out which made Haein went to pinch his nose.

"Wow, wow, what's happening with this sibling" said Jackson.

"Your leader was so bad urgh" said Haein while pinch Jaebum's arm before get up and wash the dishes. The other members then leave and went to living room.

"Need help?" asked Jinyoung smiled.

"Oh umm, no, I think. I can do this. I'm working at cafe so I'm used with it" said Haein smiled.

"You know, your hand will turn rough. Girl's hand should be soft" said Jinyoung taking the dishes from Haein and finished washing the dishes.

"Thank you oppa. You're so kind" said Haein smiled.

"Yea I am. Not like Mark hyung" said Jinyoung chuckles.

"Hahaha, bad Jinyoungie oppa" said Haein chuckles and they went to the living room joining the others but Haein went to her room to get ready for work.

"You still working today?" asked Jaebum while sitting on Haein's bed.

"Yes I am" said Haein smiled while pinch Jaebum's cheek.

"But you will work with us" said Jaebum pouted.

"Today was my last day. I will talk to the manager that I got a new job that suit me" said Haein smiled.

"That's my girl" said Jaebum smiled.

"I have to go now or I'll late. Bye" said Haein grabbing her handbag but Jaebum pulled Haein's wrist.

"Duh, you have me. Let me send you there" said Jaebum chuckles.

"Okay then" said Haein smiled.

****

"Last day of working before working with GOT7 oppa aww" said Haein chuckles while sweeping the floor.

"You looked so happy today. Got new boyfriend?" asked a guy that always went to the cafe early in the morning before he went to work.

"Ahh, aniyo, hahaha. Because today was my last day working here" said Haein smiled.

"Oh really? Then I will never meet you again after this" said the guy pouted while Haein just smiled.

"Well, good luck on your work. Bye" said the guy while waving to Haein and Haein replied.That evening, it's raining and unfortunately, Haein didn't bring her umbrella.

"I should watch weather forecast before went out. But oh I will work as stylish after this, I won't got soaked" said Haein chuckles but sighed since she have to went through the rain. Then she reached the house, soaked hardly.

"Haein-ah, OMO, you're soaked. Yaa, why you didn't call me?" asked Jaebum angrily.

"Aigoo, Haein-ah, gwaenchana?" asked Jinyong and Youngjae surprised. Haein just nodded before climbing upstairs to her room followed by Jaebum.

"Why you didn't call me huh?" asked Jaebum as they reached Haein's room.

"I forgot to call you" said Haein grabbing her towel and went to take her bath. After she done, she went out and went to sit beside Jaebum that was sitting on her bed.

"Oppa mad at me?" asked Haein pouted.

"Yes I am" said Jaebum crossing his arm at his chest.

"I'm sorry, I want to rush. I..I forget that you're home" said Haein chuckles.

"Yaa, you think it's funny? What if you tripped on the road? What if someone kidnapped you because of course you didn't care who's around you right?" said Jaebum.

"For about a year I'm doing like this, nobody scold me about this and today, oppa mad at me about this. I'm sick all alone in this house. Eomma and appa came home late and went to work early in the morning and for sure, they didn't ask how fine I am" said Haein and now it's her turn to cross her arm at her chest. Again, Jaebum felt touched.

"Told you so not work there. Can't you just stay at home?" asked Jaebum.

"I'm bored staying at home alone. That's why I'm working. You know that too right? If oppa want to keep scolding me, oppa better leave. I'm tired and my head felt so heavy. I want to sleep and mind your own business. I don't care what you will eat tonight" said Haein pushing Jaebum out from her room.

"Haein-ah, okay fine. I'm sorry. You know I'm worried about you. I'm trying to take good care of you" said Jaebum.

"Alright, alright. I understand. But seriously I need time alone" said Haein closing the door, sighed.

"Uh, my head spinning like hell" groaned Haein before lying on her bed.

"What if I'm sick tomorrow oh myy please don't. I don't want to be weak in front of Jaebum oppa" said Haein while cupping her face with her pillow. On the other side, Jaebum went to join Jinyoung and Youngjae.

"I'm worried if Haein sick tomorrow. She easily fall sick. Oh myy, I'm leaving my sister alone before like this. Eomma and appa doesn't even care about her" said Jaebum raking his hair.

"I know Haein was a strong girl" said Jinyoung patting Jaebum's shoulder.

"So what we have for dinner tonight?" asked Youngjae.

"Just order delivery. Haein wasn't in good mood" said Jaebum before climbing upstairs to his room.

"Hyung?" asked Jaebum to Mark that was sleeping.

"Don't disturb me. I'm sick" said Mark not looking at Jaebum.

"You sick? Why?" asked Jaebum worriedly but Mark still in silence.

"I forgot, my dorm mate was a statue" said Jaebum rolling his eyes while laying on his bed arguing weather he should go persuade Haein or not.

****