CHAPTER 22

STAY BY MY SIDE

GOT7 and the crew were heading to America for their tour there. Mark was so excited to meet his parent because he want to tell his family about Haein. They were on plane heading to America. Haein was sitting beside Mark in the plane as usual. 

“Aren’t you sleepy? You usually sleep already even before the plane departed” said Mark a little bit chuckling to Haein as Haein was throwing her sight outside to see the cloud hanging like cotton candy. 

“Not so sleepy. I’m kinda nervous to meet your parents. I’m afraid if your parents didn’t like me” said Haein a little bit pouting. 

“Why would my parents hate you? You’re my lovely girl. My parents will surely like you. Trust me. Don’t be afraid. I’ll always by your side. Okay baby girl?” said Mark smiling sweetly. 

“Okay then” said Haein smiled. 

“But why I look that my baby girl wasn’t so happy today? Tired?” asked Mark caressing Haein’s cheek. 

“I..miss appa. Last night I dreamed that appa was sick and was in the hospital. Appa looked so skinny. I’m afraid if something bad happened to appa” said Haein looking down. 

“Ahh I see. Let’s pray that your appa is going so well right now” said Mark holding Haein’s hand. 

“I really want my family reunite like how we did when we’re still kid” said Haein sighed.

“I know it’s so bad when our parents got divorced. Stay strong okay. It’s okay, you have me. You still have your brother. The other members too. My parents is your parents too” said Mark smiled.

“Thank you oppa. You always give me strength” said Haein smiled. 

“What are you guys talking about? Was it about your future life together?” asked Bambam as he turn his body to face Haein and Mark since he was sitting in front of them. 

“Yaa, don’t disturb them. Sit back” said Youngjae while slapping Bambam’s which made Bambam pouted while Haein and Mark chuckles. After awhile, Haein fell asleep while hugging Mark’s arm. 

“Aigoo hyung, didn’t Haein bothered you? Your arm will numb” said Jaebum as he walk beside them to go to toilet. 

“Nah it’s okay. Just act like my arm was her pillow. She looked tired. Ahh plus, she could not sleep well last night because she dreamed about your father” said Mark half-whispered. 

“Really? Haein told you just now? What she dreamed about?” asked Jaebum a little bit worried. Haein usually can’t bear with bad dream or she will have fever the next day. 

“Your father was sick and was in the hospital” said Mark. 

“Haein usually will sick if she dream bad aigoo I’m worried if she sick. She will..”. 

“It’s okay. She can rest, right. We’re going to my house anyway so it’s okay. But I think she’ll be alright. I’m her strength” said Mark chuckles. 

“So cringing to hear it hyung aigoo. Anyway thank you for taking care of Haein” said Jaebum before walk away. After a few hours, they arrived at the airport. At the airport, they were approached with Mark’s parent since they will be staying at Mark’s parent house along their tour at America. 

“Mama, papa, I have someone special to show to you when we’re home” said Mark excitedly to his parents. 

“Who is it? A girl?” asked Mr Tuan since Haein wasn’t by Mark’s side because Haein have to follow the other staffs. 

“Hyung’s girlfriend” said Yugyeom which made Mr Tuan chuckles. 

“My son already have a girlfriend? Wheres she is?” asked Mr Tuan. 

“She’ll be with us when we’re home. Papa know right many fans here” said Mark. When GOT7 members reached Mark’s parents home, Haein still not there since Haein have to help the other stylish with GOT7’s outfit and stuff and Mr Kim will send Haein there since Haein will not staying at the hotel with the other stylish just as what Mark wish. After an hour, Haein arrived home which at the same time Mark was outside of the house. 

“Yey you finally arrived here, baby girl” said Mark pinching Haein’s cheek while grabbing Haein’s hand into the house. 

“Gosh, who’s that pretty lady?” asked Mr Tuan smiled to Haein. The other members that was gathered at the living room chuckles. 

“Papa, this is my lovely girl, Im Haein” said Mark to Mr Tuan and at the same time, Haein bowed to Mr Tuan. 

“So this is your girlfriend, my son? She’s so pretty. You’re clever choosing your life partner” said Mrs Tuan. 

“But Haein’s face kinda familiar. It was like I’ve ever met before” said Mr Tuan which Mrs Tuan agreed with him. 

“Papa, actually Haein is Jaebum’s younger sister” said Mark chuckles which made Jaebum chuckled. 

“Really? No wonder. So I guess I know what’s the reason my son fall in  love with Haein. It must be you guys always meet with each other” said Mr Tuan. 

“And actually papa, Haein is working with us, as our stylish” said Mark which made Mr and Mrs Tuan shocked but laughed. 

“You must be tired right, Haein. Go upstairs, there’s an empty room for you. Mark, you can show to Haein right” said Mrs Tuan. 

“But mama, I want Haein stay in my room. I don’t want Haein alone” said Mark smiling like a boy willing to buy an ice-cream to his mother. 

“But oppa, I don’t wanna disturbing you. You must..”. 

“No it’s okay. I want you to stay in my room” said Mark grabbing Haein’s hand upstairs. 

“Woo Jaebum hyung’s sister staying in Mark hyung’s room” said Bambam. 

“Well I guess it’s hard to talk with my sister alone now” said Jaebum chuckles. On the other side, Mark and Haein reached Mark’s room. 

“Oppa you know right I’m a person who didn’t sleep static. Sometimes, I’m rotating 360 degree when sleeping” said Haein pouted. 

“Then I’ll just tie you up so you can’t be able to rotate” said Mark chuckles. 

“Yaa, are you kidding me” whined Haein while stomping her feet. 

“Hahaha, you’re cute when you’re mad. Okay, I’ll just hug you when you’re sleeping until you can’t escape” said Mark. 

“But oppa..”. 

“Do you hate to sleep with me? Accompany me in my room until you want your own room?” asked Mark pouted. 

“It’s not like that. But..okay fine, I’m staying here” said Haein a little bit smiling. 

“Yeay that’s my baby girl” said Mark while hugging Haein tightly. 

“It’s midnight already. Go take your shower and sleep. I’ll wait” said Mark smiled while ruffling Haein’s hair and Haein nodded. When Haein finished with her bath, she went out from the bathroom to see Mark lying on his bed while playing with his phone. 

“It’s not good for your eyes if you’re playing with your phone while lying” said Haein before sitting next to Mark which made Mark startled. 

“Baby girl you shocked me” said Mark which made Haein chuckles. Haein then lied herself beside Mark before hugging Mark’s body. 

“Good night oppa. I love you” said Haein smiled while pecking Mark’s lip. 

“Good night baby girl” said Mark kissing Haein’s forehead.

****

Next morning, Haein woke up without Mark by her side. 

“Mark oppa..eodi?” taught Haein before went down from the bed and walk to the bathroom before went downstairs. At the living room, there’s Mrs Tuan. 

“Good morning, Haein” said Mrs Tuan smiled. 

“Good morning Mrs..”. 

“Just call me mama like Mark do” said Mrs Tuan smiled which made Haein smiled shyly. 

“Where’s the members?” asked Haein. 

“They went to the backyard. Probably in the swimming pool. Ahh, Mark asked you to eat your breakfast first before went to backyard” said Mrs Tuan leading Haein to the kitchen. 

“Mark said you can eat anything except seafood so it’s easy for me to prepare for breakfast. You don’t mind to eat fried rice right?” asked Mrs Tuan and Haein nodded. 

“I didn’t expect that I’ll have a beautiful Korean girl as my daughter-in-law” said Mrs Tuan smiled as she took a sit beside Haein.

"So..mama don't mind if I'm dating Mark oppa?" asked Haein smiled shyly.

"Of course I don't kind. I knew it Mark will surely fine his life partner there. Besides, I won't be worried anymore because there's a girl can be at Mark's side. Mark tend to be so pampered with me when he was kid. So I bet with you by his side, he'll be fine" said Mrs Tuan smiled.

"So tell me, how Mark confesssed to you?" said Mrs Tuan smiled.

"Mama..I'm shy" said Haein chuckles.

"Aww you should not. We're family now" said Mrs Tuan smiled.

"Mark oppa confessed me during my birthday. He bought me a necklace and a ring. Actually before this, Mark oppa tend to be so cold with me and he even always scold me and he seems hate me. It kinda made me sad because Mark oppa is my bias. But then during my birthday, he confessed to me and I..hapilly accepted him" said Haein smiled. Her cheeks became reddish.

"Aww Mark being so sweet onto you. So what's the members reaction?".

"At first, Mark oppa told me not to tell about our relationship to the members. Even Jaebum oppa don't know about this. But then Mark oppa told me to just tell them because..he said he can't bear acting to not talking with me. The members happy to see us together" said Haein chuckles but then she remembered Jinyoung that didn't like their relationship. But since he apologized, Haein forget about it.

"Mama pray for your happiness. Hurry get married so that mama will have grandchildren" said Mrs Tuan smiled which made Haein blushed. Haein just wished Mark was by her side, holding her hand because she was too shy with Mrs Tuan. After Haein done with her breakfast, she went to the backyard to see the members were in the swimming pool. 

“They must be filming for their variety show. Let me just watch them from here” said Haein smiled but then chuckles to see the members bullying Yugyeom. Mark noticed Haein and asked Haein to get nearer to them but Haein shook her head. Mark then walk towards Haein. 

“Why you don’t want to go there?” asked Mark while sitting beside Haein. 

“It’s okay ~ I don’t want to disturbing you guys. You guys are filming for your variety show right?” said Haein and Mark shook his head but then nodded. 

“What you wanna say?” said Haein chuckles. 

“I’m nodding because yes we’re filming for our variety show. I’m shook my head because you’re not disturbing at all ~” said Mark pouted. 

“No it’s okay. Go there. I wanna help mama to prepare for GOT7 hungry members” said Haein smiled. 

“Waa you called my mama as mama woo” said Mark excitedly. 

“Your mom told so. Eyy, go there. Fans will curious where are you going” said Haein pushing Mark away. Haein then joined Mark’s parents to prepare for their food.

“Why are you not joining them?” asked Mrs Tuan smiled. 

“Not in mood for playing with water” said Haein chuckles. After awhile, GOT7 finished their shooting for their variety show and quickly gathered around the food.

“Too much playing with water, look your eyes became reddish” said Haein handing a towel for each members. Jaebum then went to hug Haein which made Haein struggle to escape from his hug.

“Yaa, you’re wet oppa. Look, my cloth became wet too eyy” said Haein pinching Jaebum’s arm while Jaebum just chuckling. The members then eat their food while talking to each other.

"Haein-ah, feed me ~" said Mark pouted.

"Oppa, don't be so baby right now" said Haein chuckles.

"Mark, don't disturb Haein. She wanna eat too" said Mr Tuan.

"Haein is my girl. I want Haein to feed me" said Mark still pouting.

"Fine oppa fine" said Haein chuckles while feeding Mark.

"Aigoo, I felt so cringing right now to see this lovebird. Youngjae-ah ~ here let me feed you too" said Jackson which made all of them laughed especially Youngjae. When they finished eating, Bambam and Yugyeom suddenly carried Haein which made Haein shocked and screamed. Bambam and Yugyeom then throw Haein into the swimming pool before went into the swimming pool followed by the other members. 

“Yaa! Why you throw me here” said Haein pinching Bambam and Yugyeom’s arm. 

“Because we want you to get wet too” said Bambam laughed. Mark then approached Haein by back-hugging her. 

“You looked y babe” whispered Mark at Haein’s ear which then Haein turned her body to face Mark before pinching Mark’s cheek. 

“ert. I wanna get off from here” said Haein but then Jaebum pulled Haein’s arm.

“Play with us first. We planned to play some games. Chill sister. We're here to enjoy our day. Tomorrow gonna be a long tough day” said Jaebum smiled. 

“Uhh, okay fine” said Haein rolling her eyes. When they were playing, Jinyoung accidentally pushed Mark to the edge of the swimming pool which made Mark groaned. 

“Hyungg, I’m sorry. I just want to catch the ball” said Jinyoung. Haein that noticed Mark holding his forehead quickly went towards him. 

“What happened? Oppa, you’re bleeding!” shouted Haein panic and quickly lead Mark off from the water. The other members that still don’t know what happened just followed Haein and Mark.

“Why? What happened? Oh my God, Mark you’re bleeding. Wait, I take the first aid kit” said Mr Tuan. After that, Haein treat Mark. 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realized that Mark hyung was there. I accidentally pushed him” said Jinyoung. 

“It’s okay. It’s just a small wound” said Mark as Haein finished treating him. 

“Haein-ah, it can be covered by make up right? I don’t want fans notice this” said Mark and Haein nodded. 

“I will do make up for you tomorrow” said Haein smiled.

****