CHAPTER 11

STAY BY MY SIDE

It was a week before GOT7's comeback date. Jaebum planned to have a BBQ party since he want the members enjoy the day before they start with their busy schedules. Early in the morning, Jinyoung and Haein went to supermarket to buy some food for tonight. They supposed to went there with Jaebum but since Jaebum woke up late and they worried if the supermarket was crowded, they went there without Jaebum. After Haein cooked some breakfast for the other members, Jinyoung and Haein went to the supermarket. Mark saw Haein entered Jinyoung's car from his room and get annoyed.

"What should we buy?" asked Haein as she pushed the trolley.

"Hmm, beef, chicken and maybe some seafood" said Jinyoung and Haein ohhed.

"How about we buy some fruits. I can make fruit salad" said Haein smiled and Jinyoung happily nodded. They went to the fruit section and took some apples, pears and grapes. After that, they went to took chickens, beefs, prawns and squids.

"How about some snacks?" asked Jinyoung helped Haein to pushed the trolley to snacks section. They grab a few packets of chips.

"I wanna find some mayo" said Haein while Jinyoung followed her. There, Haein saw a woman that was so familiar to her searching some sauce and what shocked Haein was, it's her mom.

"Haein-ah, the.." Jinyoung couldn't finished his words as Haein cupped Jinyoung's mouth with her palm and walk away from there. Jinyoung kinda shocked with Haein's sudden action since Haein's palm was at his mouth even for just a few seconds.

"Waeyo?" asked Jinyoung confused to Haein.

"Jaebum oppa's mom was there" said Haein looking at back which made Jinyoung chuckles.

"Just Jaebum's mom? Not yours?" asked Jinyoung still chuckling.

"What ever" said Haein rolling her eyes. When Haein's mom wasn't there, Haein went back there to find the mayo. After they took another things, they went to pay the things. After the payment, they went back to Jinyoung's car but on the way there, Haein bumped with Youngbin.

"Oh, Youngbin oppa?" said Haein chuckles.

"Oh, Haein-ah. Hahaha, what a small worlds" said Youngbin chuckles.

"Your oppa?" asked Youngbin as he saw Jinyoung standing beside Haein, glaring deeply to him.

"My oppa's members, Park Jinyoung" said Haein smiled.

"Ahh, I see. How I wish to meet your brother" said Youngbin chuckles.

"You're alone here?" asked Haein but Youngbin shook his head.

"I'm waiting for my mom, step-mom" said Youngbin chuckles and Haein ohhed.

"You seems like bought many things. Having a party?" asked Youngbin as Jinyoung and Haein carried many plastic bags.

"My oppa's group having some BBQ party since there's a week before their comeback date and they must be so busy after that so they want to have some fun first" said Haein smiled while Youngbin ohhed.

"Well, we're late, I guess. They must be waiting for us already. We have to go now" said Haein smiled before walk away followed by Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked back at Youngbin and saw Youngbin was approached by a woman which Jinyoung familiar with it.

"Wasn't that..".

"Wae oppa?" asked Haein looking at Jinyoung but Jinyoung shook his head.

"Let me put it in the car truck" said Jinyoung grabbing the plastic bags that Haein hold before put it in the truck. When they reached home, Haein started to seasoned the food with some ingredients with Jinyoung's help.

"You're home, Jinyoung, Haein? We're at the backyard" shouted Jaebum.

"Yea. Okay, let we prepare the food first" shouted Haein back. Half way Haein do the work, Mark shouted her name.

"What again" groaned Haein before rushed to Mark's room leaving Jinyoung alone. When Haein reached there, Haein shocked when she saw Mark only wear a towel wrapped at his hips.

"I wanna go out. Can you choose what shirt I have to wear?" asked Mark looking at his wardrobe.

"Rich as . He have so many shirts" said Haein to herself since there's a lot of his shirt there.

"Hey, I'm talking to you" said Mark waving his hand in front of Haein.

"You freaking shouted my name just because you want me to choose shirt for you? Just wear anything doe" said Haein annoyed.

"You're our stylish isn't?" asked Mark raising his eyebrow.

"Just go half- like what you are now" said Haein before walk away from Mark's room but Mark quickly grab a fistful of Haein's hair which made Haein groaned.

"You're my slave, remember?" asked Mark with deep voice.

"Okay fine. Let me go first!" shouted Haein and Mark released her hair.

"Where are you going anyway?" asked Haein while fixing her hair.

"JYP building. Because my dad posted my new phone there" said Mark and Haein sighed.

"Just wear anything doe. You just want to go to your company building uh" said Haein to herself again while pointing to random shirt for Mark.

"But I don't like it. Let me just wear this one" said Mark while taking a shirt which wasn't what Haein pointed just now and this made Haein annoyed.

"You better don't..".

"Okay you can go now. I want to change my shirt" said Mark to Haein and Haein walk away from Mark's room with annoyed face. She then went back to the kitchen and found that the food was already seasoned by Jinyoung.

"Aigoo, sorry for letting oppa did this alone. Let me cut the fruit" said Haein smiled to Jinyoung.

"It's okay, I can cut the fruit. I don't want you to injured your hand or whatever or Jaebum will scold me uhh too lazy to urguing with him" said Jinyoung chuckles.

"If that what's make oppa happy, okay then" said Haein smiled. Since Haein didn't have any work, she went backyard where Jaebum and Jackson sweep the leaves while Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae splashed the water to each other since they have to wipe the table and chair which have dust on it. Haein walked towards Youngjae and Youngjae accidentally splashed a pail of water to Haein which it was actually for Bambam.

"OMO, Haein-ah, I thought you're at the kitchen with Jinyoung" said Youngjae shocked while Haein wiping her face. Her shirt was soaked as well revealing her bra since she wear white shirt which made Jaebum that saw it quickly took off his shirt and covered Haein.

"Who's fault is this?" asked Jaebum raising his eyebrow.

"It's okay oppa. Youngjae oppa accidentally did it. Well, I should greet all of you first" said Haein chuckles.

"Go change your cloth now" said Jaebum and Haein obeyed. Half of the way, Haein went back to Jaebum to hand him his shirt.

"You should wear something, oppa" said Haein chuckles before running into the house.

****

That night, they gathered at the backyard. Jaebum and Jinyoung grilled the food while the other members already took their sit around the table. Haein took her sit on a bench while scrolling her phone since she don't want to be close with GOT7 members or to be specific, Mark.

"Haein-ah, you should eat with us" said Jinyoung as he took his seat beside Haein.

"No, it's okay. I don't feel like I wanna eat" said Haein smiled.

"Your oppa told you to eat with us" said Jinyoung.

"It's okay. I'm chatting with my friend now" said Haein smiled.

"You're pretty stubborn, Im Haein" said Jinyoung sighed which made Haein chuckles before Jinyoung joined the others back. While Haein was enjoying some variety show in her phone, she got disturbed.

"Im Haein, can you come here for awhile?!" shouted Mark which made Haein sighed. Haein then went towards Mark.

"Can you take my phone in my room?" asked Mark smiling devilishly. Haein then went into the house and to Mark's room.

"Where's his phone..oh.." Haein went towards Mark's work table to take his phone as she saw it.

"Huh? Who's photo?" asked Haein as she saw a bit part of a picture in a book but before Haein could take it, Mark barked into the room which made Haein startled.

"What takes too long?" asked Mark raising his eyebrow and that Haein quickly went towards him to hand his phone. They then went back to the backyard.

"Woo hyung got new phone?" said Bambam.

"My dad bought this, look at the lock screen image" said Mark chuckles while showing is lock screen image which his dad's picture.

"Papa Tuan hahaha" said the others while laughing.

"This what we called, a happy family. My family always spend our time together and never fight with each other" said Mark smiling proudly while staring at Haein. Haein felt like Mark was mentioning her family's problem even though it wasn't so obvious but Haein still take it as Mark truly want to diss her family. Haein then walk away from there and went into her room. Jaebum sensed something and signed the other that he want to follow Haein while Mark smirked.

"Haein-ah, can oppa come in?" asked Jaebum while knocking Haein's room door.

"Come in" said Haein and that Jaebum went into her room.

"Why did you left?" asked Jaebum while sitting beside Haein.

"Why? I'm doing nothing there so I just want to sit on bed. I'm tired and felt like I wanna sleep already" said Haein faking her yawn.

"This must because of Mark hyung right?" asked Jaebum. Haein shook her head.

"Don't lie to me. Oppa know you must taken aback with what Mark hyung said. He was like mentioning our family's problem" said Jaebum looking down.

"I know he have a big happy family. But he should not said that to us. We know about it, right. When he talk, he should not look at me tho. When he looked at me, he was just like wanna dissing our family" said Haein with husky voice.

"I know..but you should not taken aback with his words. He was always like that. Moreover you and him was fighting now, right" said Jaebum with soft voice.

"Why my life wasn't like others? Why our family wasn't like others too? Why..".

"You have me, Haein. We will live happily. Don't care about what people wanna talk about you or our family" said Jaebum while caressing Haein's cheek. At the same time, Mark that was on his way to his room heard Haein and Jaebum's conversation.

"Taken aback? Such a weak girl" said Mark smirked before went into his room.

****