CHAPTER 12

STAY BY MY SIDE

It was the day where GOT7’s music video released and they’re heading to a music show. As usual, Haein were helping the members with their outfit.

“Im Haein, can you give me some mineral water? I’m thirsty” said Mark that was sitting on a chair while his hair stylish doing his hair as he saw Haein about to help Jinyoung with his jacket. With annoyed face, Haein went to grab a bottle of mineral water and hand it to Mark.

“Open it” said Mark and Haein obeyed but still she murmured to herself.

“Don’t bully my sister” said Jaebum that was sitting beside Mark.

“Your sister didn’t say anything tho” said Mark rolling his eyes while drinking the water. Haein mouthed ‘It’s okay’ to Jaebum but Jaebum rolled his eyes. Haein then went back to Jinyoung to help him.

“Mark hyung was too bossy over you. When will he stop doing that?” asked Jinyoung as Haein helped him to fix his shirt and jacket.

“It’s okay. He just asked me to do simple thing” said Haein smiled.

“Your stage will be 10 minutes more” said GOT7’s manager and they nodded.

“Oh myyy, I’m so nervous. It was the first show for this comeback” said Jaebum fanning himself.

“Relax oppa. I know you can do it. I think it’s your hundredth stage” said Haein chuckles while fixing Jaebum’s hair.

“Thank you sister. You’re my source of energy” said Jaebum smiled while Haein’s hair.

“Hey hey Haein-ah, will you watch us?” asked Jackson.

“I will just watch you guys here” said Haein smiled.

“Aww come on. Let’s watch us for live. Yaa you should support your brother” whined Jackson.

“But I..”.

“Just go Haein, you should support your brother. Why not right? Let me follow you if you’re afraid” said Mrs Kim.

“Umm, okay then” said Haein smiled a bit. From far, Mark was glaring at Haein, deeply. When GOT7 went out from their waiting room, Haein with Mrs Kim went to the place where they can watch GOT7 performing with the other GOT7’s fans. When GOT7 start performing, Haein amazed with their performance. She did watch them performing on music show before this but this time is different since it was live. Haein could see Jaebum winked at her and Haein replied it with smile. End of GOT7’s performance, Haein with Mrs Kim back to the waiting room.

“So, how’s our performance? You didn't regret to watch us for live right?” asked Jackson to Haein while drinking his mineral water.

“You guys did great” said Haein showing her thumbs.

“Jaebum oppa ~ You’re so handsome on stage. I am so proud of you” said Haein while hugging Jaebum.

“Yaa, oppa was sweating” said Jaebum but Haein shook her head.

“Gwaenchana (It's okay), you’re my only one lovely brother” said Haein smiled.

“Let’s tidy up and go home” said GOT7’s manager and Haein start to tidy up their stuff with the other workers.

****

“Sister ~” said Jaebum playfully while knocking Haein’s room door.

“Come in” shouted Haein and that Jaebum entered Haein’s room.

“Why oppa didn’t sleep yet? You must be tired today” said Haein while sit up since she was lying on her bed, scrolling her Twitter.

“Just wanna look what did my little sister doing” said Jaebum smiled while sitting beside Haein, on Haein’s bed.

“You guys have no schedules tomorrow?” asked Haein and Jaebum shook his head.

“We’ll just have to practice tomorrow. Mehh, we're pro already” said Jaebum chuckles which made Haein chuckled.

“So, how’s your work today?” asked Jaebum.

“Lol what question was that. It was like oppa can’t see me doing my work” said Haein chuckles.

“I know. Just wanna know what do you feel working with us” said Jaebum.

“Maybe because I always meet you guys and close with you guys so I just feel like styling my own friends. But it's an honour to be a stylish for 7 Goddes members that made girl's heart pumping like hell” said Haein chuckles.

“What a hyperbola. Anyway, we have tour start from next month. I hope you’re ready with our schedules” said Jaebum smiled while holding Haein’s hand.

“I’m just a stylish. It wasn’t so tiring. Oppa was the one that will tired. And so the other menbers” said Haein a little bit pouting.

“We used with it. Don’t you worry” said Jaebum while pinch Haein’s cheek.

“Well, oppa wanna go to sleep now. Sleep early” said Jaebum while ruffling Haein’s hair. Haein just smiled. As Jaebum went out from Haein’s room, Haein lied back on her bed but not long after that, she heard a knock.

“Who’s that?” asked Haein a little bit fightened.

“It’s Jinyoung” said Jinyoung from outside which made Haein chuckled. She thought it was a ghost or else.

“Come in then” said Haein and again she have to sit up.

“Am I disturbing you?” asked Jinyoung while sitting on a chair near a table.

“Nope. I’m just scrolling my Twitter. Didn’t oppa tired? Oppa should sleep now” said Haein smiled.

“No. I can’t sleep. Do you mind to go out? With oppa? Oppa kinda bored tonight and felt like oppa wanna take some fresh air outside” said Jinyoung rubbing his back neck.

“But didn’t oppa should rest now? Oppa have practice tomorrow” said Haein which made Jinyoung pouted a bit.

“Aww, okay then. Let me change my cloth first. Oppa can wait at the living room” said Haein smiled before get down from her bed which made Jinyoung smiled. When Haein done, she went out from her room but on her way to the living room, she bumped with Mark at the stairs.

“Where are you going? It’s late already” said Mark coldly.

“None of your business” said Haein glaring at Mark deeply.

“I will tell your brother that you’re going out this late” said Mark while Haein rolling her eyes.

“Go then” said Haein before went downstairs.

“What takes so long?” asked Jinyoung chuckles.

“Nothing. Kaja” said Haein smiled and that they went out from the house, entering Jinyoung’s car. Mark peeked them from his room while squinting his eyes.

“Where are we going?” asked Haein looking at Jinyoung.

“Where do you wanna go?” asked Jinyoung chuckles.

“Eyy, he’s the one that asking me to go out” said Haein chuckles.

“Place where oppa always go alone to release my tension” said Jinyoung smiled. Haein then received a text from Jaebum.

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH JINYOUNG?!”.

“Aigoo he realized it” said Haein annoyed.

“Jaebum?” asked Jinyoung and Haein nodded.

“Don’t worry, oppa will talk to him later” said Jinyoung smiled. After about a few minutes, they arrived at Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain.

“Oppa always went here?” asked Haein and Jinyoung nodded.

“Kaja” said Jinyoung before went out from his car.

“Wahh, the air here so refreshing” said Jinyoung smiled as they took a sit at a place far from crowd of people.

“Haein-ah, I wanna ask you something” said Jinyoung looking at Haein.

“What is it about?” asked Haein smiled.

“Have you ever love someone? Other than your own family” said Jinyoung which made Haein chuckled.

“Does my question funny?” asked Jinyoung pouted.

“No, it’s not like that. Your face looked so serious tho. I thought it was something important” said Haein chuckles.

“To be honest I’ve never fall in love with someone. Love wasn’t an easy thing. Moreover, I’m still young” said Haein smiled.

“Ahh, I see” said Jinyoung smiled a bit.

“Why oppa asking? How about oppa?” asked Haein chuckles.

“I’m an idol duh. I have many fans that I should care. They might gone crazy if I date someone” said Jinyoung chuckles.

“Eheyy, so cliche” said Haein rolling her eyes but still chuckling.

“But how about Mark hyung?” asked Jinyoung which made Haein frowned.

“He’s..just a bias. You know, someone that we can never get” said Haein looking down remembering how bad Mark treated her.

“But as a fan, you must love him right? I mean, fangirl must have imagined to be dating their bias or else, right?” said Jinyoung.

“It was once ago, oppa. He. He didn’t even care about me. Oppa can see it right. How to keep being his fangirl if he treat me like that. Can we just talk about anything else?” asked Haein looking at Jinyoung.

“I’m sorry” said Jinyoung looking at Haein. Haein just smiled. After awhile of silence, Haein broke the silence since it looked like so awkward.

“Oppa, you looked like you have lots of problems recently. You always asked me to hang out with you because you got stressed. Gwaenchana? (Are you okay?)” asked Haein which made Jinyoung smiled.

“It’s nothing” said Jinyoung smiled.

“Don’t made me worried over you” said Haein.

“I’m..I’m fine. Just want to relaxed my mind here, with you. Because we will busy after this with the tour” said Jinyoung smiled.

“Oppa know what, when I was young, eomma and appa always bring me and Jaebum oppa here. That time eomma and appa wasn’t busy with work yet. But when I start to entering secondary school and oppa being a trainee, everything changes” said Haein looking up, staring at the stars that was twinkling brightly.

“Appa said that we’re their star that always shining for them. But that all..”.

“Im Haein, remember what your oppa said” said Jinyoung.

“All I want was just a happy family. My old happy family” said Haein looking down and this time, her eyes began teary. Jinyoung close himself to Haein and rub Haein’s shoulder.

“One day, you’ll have your own happy family. What past, let it past. Don’t cry” said Jinyoung smiled. Haein went to lied her head on Jinyoung’s shoulder.

“What will Jaebum said if he saw you’re back home like this. Stop crying. All you need was just praying for both of your parents” said Jinyoung while Haein’s hair.

“Aigoo, look at your face” said Jinyoung lifting Haein’s chin.

“Uljima ~ You still have your lovely brother. You have us too, a group of handsome and popular boy” said Jinyoung which made Haein chuckled a bit.

“Want some snack?” asked Jinyoung and Haein nodded. They then walk to a stall selling waffle and eat it while enjoying the scenery.

“You birthday was next month right? Near with Jackson’s birthday, right?” asked Jinyoung suddenly which made Haein chuckled.

“Yup”.

“What do you want for your birthday?” asked Jinyoung smiling sweetly.

“I can get anything?” asked Haein.

“I’ll think twice if what you want was mosquitoes heart or maybe elephant’s heart” said Jinyoung chuckles.

“What a lame joke. Hmm, I don’t know what I what. I never get special birthday present tho” said Haein.

“Usually Jaebum gave you what kind of present?” asked Jinyoung.

“Jaebum oppa? It’s been a long time didn’t celebrate my birthday with him. He usually just called me and post for me some dresses” said Haein.

“Ahh, I see. I will make your birthday so memorable this year” said Jinyoung smiled.

“It’s such a waste, oppa. I’m big enough to celebrate birthday” said Haein chuckles.

“Aww, it’s not wrong right?” said Jinyoung smiled. Haein then received a text from Jaebum.

“WHEN WILL YOU COME BACK HOME, IM HAEIN?”.

“Let’s go home. Jaebum oppa must be mad” said Haein chuckles and Jinyoung nodded.

****