CHAPTER 1

STAY BY MY SIDE

"Did Haein know that we're going to your house today?" asked Youngjae to Jaebum.

"Nope. I want to surprise her. But I bet she was at her work place this time" said Jaebum. Youngjae just nodded.

"She's working?" asked Jinyoung.

"Yea. At a cafe as a waitress. But seriously I don't like she's working there. She's studying about fashion but ended up working there. She said it's hard to compete against many people to work as a fashion designer and at the end, she just worked at a cafe. That's why I want her to work with us because I don't want to waste her talent" said Jaebum.

"Wow, what a caring brother" said Youngjae.

"I just want the best for her. I don't want her to waste her talent about fashion. I've reached my dream to be a singer and why not I helped my little sister to reach her dream as a stylish moreover with us, GOT7, a well-known group hehehe. I really can't wait to see her. It's been a year" said Jaebum smiled.

"I can't wait to see her too" said Jinyoung smiled cheekily.

"Don't try to seduce her" said Jaebum glaring at Jinyoung.

"What? Your sister was so damn beautiful. It's hard to not fall in love with her" said Jinyoung. Jaebum just rolled his eyes.

"I know she's beautiful, look at her big brother" said Jaebum sticking his tongue out and this time Jinyoung was rolling his eyes. As they arrived at Jaebum's family house, they went out from the car.

"Wahh it's been a long time didn't came here" said Bambam while stretching. Since the house was surrounded with trees, the air felt so refreshing.

"Let's get inside. Eomma and appa wasn't at home. They went to overseas" said Jaebum and they obeyed.

****

"Another boring and tiring day" said Haein while wiping each table as the customer left the cafe.

"Im Haein. Can you come here for awhile?" asked the cafe's manager, Mr Oh, to Haein and Haein obeyed.

"Your friend have to go home since her mom sick so you have to replace her" said Mr Oh which made Haein widened her eyes.

"I will increase your salary" said the Mr Oh smiled.

"Okay fine" said Haein before walk away to continue her works.

"Cleaning the table, making the drink. Think I am a robot?" said Haein sighed. Few hours after that Haein finished her work and walked home.

"Going home, I still have to clean the house and cooking urghh. How I wish eomma and appa wasn't a busy person and Jaebum oppa was with me" said Haein while kicking the stone. After awhile, she reached the house.

"Who's car..oh God tell me Jaebum oppa was here!" shouted Haein excitedly as she saw Jaebum's car at the garage. She then barked into the house and scream as Jaebum was waiting for her at the living room with smile drawn on his face.

"Oppa, you're here!" shouted Haein while running to Jaebum and hug him.

"Yea I'm here. How's my baby sister doing? Why you came home so late? It's so dangerous for you to walk alone late at night" said Jaebum while Haein's hair.

"Well I'm fine, as what you look. There's so many works at the cafe oppa. Moreover my friend's eomma was sick today so I have to do her work and so my work" said Haein smiled weakly.

"Aww poor my little sister. You should not work there" said Jaebum while caressing Haein's cheek.

"Just to kill the time. I'm bored at home. It's just today I went home late. Don't worry" said Haein smiled.

"But why you looked so chubby huh?" asked Jaebum while pinch Haein's cheek.

"No I am not" whined Haein.

"Yes you are" said Jaebum chuckles.

"Fine" said Haein pursue her lips.

"Oh don't sulk. I'm just joking. It's been so long time I didn't tease you" said Jaebum while pinch both of Haein's cheek

"What's make oppa came here by the way?" asked Haein while climbing upstairs to her bedroom followed by Jaebum. Once they reached Haein's room, Haein took of her cardigan leaving her in just a singlet and her jeans.

"Wow you should not do this in front of a guy" said Jaebum glaring at Haein.

"What? You're my brother isn't?" said Haein chuckles.

"And a guy with hormones" said Jaebum crossing her arm at his chest.

"Jeez fine. I want to take a shower for awhile. Wait here okay" said Haein and Jaebum nodded.

"This kid still loving Mark? How many pictures of Mark here? And what irritates me, she doesn't have any single of my pictures" said Jaebum as he looked at Haein's room wall that have Mark's poster and so her makeup table that have a few Mark's picture. After awhile, Haein went out with her big T-shirt and short.

"Im Haein why are you being so y recently" said Jaebum looking at Haein.

"Urgh oppa it's bed time now. You want me to wear a long sleeves shirt and long pants?" said Haein rolling her eyes.

"Okay fine but don't wear like this in front of the other members" said Jaebum and Haein smirked.

"Can I wear like this in front of Mark oppa?" asked Haein while biting her lips.

"God Haein why are you being like this? No for God sake. Wear something properly in front of the other members. And, urgh why you still fangirling over him? He's arrogant with you" said Jaebum while pinching Haein's arm .

"Well maybe because I am a woman with hormones now. Is it fault to fangirling over him? He's handsome" said Haein chuckles.

"He even didn't talk with you. You can look right? He always avoiding you. I bet he don't like you. Duh just fangirling over me doe" said Jaebum.

"Ouch your words stabbed me so much, brother" said Haein glaring at Jaebum

"Urgh stop it. Look, I have a surprise for you" said Jaebum which turned Haein's eyes shiny.

"An expensive necklace?" asked Haein excitedly.

"More than that" said Jaebum.

"Wait you're not joking right?" asked Haein squinting her eyes.

"Hahaha, just wanna give you this" said Jaebum handing an envelope to Haein.

"What's this?" asked Haein.

"Just read it" said Jaebum smile and Haein opened the letters. Her smile drawn as she finished reading the letter.

"Oppa, this is not a joke right?" asked Haein and Jaebum nodded yes.

"OMO oppa! Thank you!" shouted Haein hugging Jaebum tightly.

"Glad you like it. So you want to be our stylish?" asked Jaebum smiled.

"Of course doe!" shouted Haein excitedly.

"When can I start working?" asked Haein.

"Duh relax, we're on our holiday" said Jaebum chuckles.

"OMO does this mean I'll working with Mark oppa too" said Haein excitedly.

"Urgh can you not fangirling over him. Just fangirling over me. I'm your brother doe" whined Jaebum.

"You got no jam oppa" said Haein chuckles.

"How dare you. That Mark also got no jam. Being so perfectionist all time" said Jaebum rolling his eyes.

"Don't you think I don't know how's your personality. You're being so damn cool in front of everyone. You didn't like to do aegyo just like Mark oppa and so Jackson oppa" said Haein rolling her eyes.

"It's because.."

"What? You're their leader and you have to act cool?" asked Haein raising her eyebrow.

"Haein you really dissing your own brother" said Jaebum about to stand up but Haein grabbed his wrist.

"Okay okay fine. I'm sorry. Duh I just really miss you so much. I miss how we always fight with each other. You know, I'm so lonely without you. Eomma and appa always went to overseas and I'm here left alone" said Haein with sad tone and somehow her eyes began teary which made Jaebum touched.

"Ow sister. Okay I'm sorry too. Look now you have me, you're not alone anymore. Okay?" said Jaebum sitting back at his previous place while pinching Haein's nose. Haein just smiled.

"You're working with us soon and will staying with us so you're not being left alone anymore after this, okay?" said Jaebum and Haein nodded.

"It's bed time now, you have to sleep and woke up early so you can cook breakfast for us" said Jaebum which made Haein chuckles.

"Hmm, am I officially being GOT7's maid tomorrow?" asked Haein chuckles.

"Hahaha, seems like that. Now sleep okay" said Jaebum about to leave but Haein grab his wrist.

"Sleep with me. Could you?" asked Haein.

"Ow, did my sister miss me so damn much?" asked Jaebum before lying beside Haein. Haein just smiled.

"Good night my dear beautiful sister. Sweet dream" said Jaebum while kissing Haein's forehead.

"Good night too my dear handsome brother, Defsoul" said Haein chukles.

"Aww that name hahaha" said Jaebum pinching Haein's cheek. Around 3am, Haein woke up as she felt so thirsty and went down from her bed before walk to the kitchen. As Haein done with her warm milk, she went to the dining table but as she turned her body, she shocked to see Mark standing in front of her which made Haein spilled the milk on Mark's shirt.

"I..I'm sorry" said Haein startled. Mark just stare at Haein without saying anything.

"I..".

"You ruined my shirt" said Mark before walk to the refrigerator and took a cup of orange juice before spilled it at Haein's shirt which made Haein widened her eyes.

"Fair" said Mark before walk away leaving Haein dumbfounded.

"What the..urgh" said Haein frustrated before went to her room to change her cloth without cleaning the mess that she and Mark did.

****