CHAPTER 19

STAY BY MY SIDE

“Haein, wake up. We must prepare for GOT7’s outfit today” said Mrs Kim while slapping Haein’s cheek lightly.

“Mrs Kim? Ahh, I forgot that we must prepare their shirt” said Haein panicked while get down from her bed.

“Hahaha, relax Haein. I’m just waking you up. Well, we’re waiting for you at the hotel’s cafe, okay?” said Mrs Kim before went out and Haein nodded before get into the bathroom. Unfortunately Haein slipped at the bathroom causing her forehead to hit the wall.

“Ahh ahh ouchh” groaned Haein while caressing her forehead.

“It will bruised soon” whined Haein.

“Well, I can just cover it with foundation and my bang” said Haein continuing her bath. When she done and dress up, she went down to the hotel’s cafe to see the crew and so GOT7’s members.

“Haein here, here’s your food” said Mrs Kim and Haein walked towards her.

“You’ll be styling Jinyoung, okay Haein” said Mrs Kim as the finished their food.

“What? Why? I..I want my brother” said Haein.

“Why? You’re close to Jinyoung and you know what suit him. You did Jinyoung’s style during their photoshoot and he looked so fine” said Mrs Kim smiled.

“Uh..okay..” said Haein looking down.

“As usual, when you’re done, help the others too” said Mrs Kim and Haein nodded.

“I guess it’s the time when Jinyoung oppa will be like Mark oppa” said Haein sighed. They then drive to Shanghai Indoor Stadium where the concert will be held. The members went to do some rehearsal where Haein and the other stylish preparing their cloth.

“Haein-ah, can you please do make up for Jinyoung? Just the light one because usually I was the one that doing his make up but I have to do other work. Can you?” asked one of the staff.

“But..I can’t do make up. I can only..”.

“No, I know you can. I’ve seen you done some make up to Jaebum. Okay? I believe you. Thank you” said the staff before leave.

“Whyyy? Seriouslyyy? It’s..urghh” sighed Haein. During lunch time, GOT7 ended their rehearsal to take their lunch and to be prepared. Mark notice Haein was day-dreaming, throwing her sight outside the window. Mark looked at the other members that still busy with their food before walk towards Haein.

“Why looked so puffy today?” asked Mark which made Haein startled. Haein went to look the other members before Mark talk again.

“They didn’t notice this. Anyway what’s so wrong, you’re our stylish here. So, what’s the problem?” asked Mark again.

“Well, it’s not a big deal actually but..I have to be Jinyoung oppa’s stylish today. I have to do his hair, make up and so his outfit” said Haein sighed.

“And?” asked Mark which made Haein annoyed.

“You know right he tried to distance himself from me. I’m okay to be his stylish or what but I think he’s not” said Haein sighed.

“Ahh, I see. Just ignore him. I mean, just focus on your work. Jinyoung is the type that he will stay silence if he don’t like something so, just do your work. I know it might be hard but this is your work right? He can’t blame you because you’re our stylish” said Mark smiled.

“I believe you can do this. I know my girl so well” said Mark smiled while Haein’s hair which then Haein pushed Mark’s hand worried if her bruised forehead revealed.

“Are you mad at me?” asked Mark which made Haein shook her head continuously.

“Then why? You hide your beauty by putting your bang down” said Mark fixing Haein’s bang which then he saw a bruise at Haein’s forehead. The foundation seems not so working to hide her bruise.

“Yaa, Haein-ah!” shouted Mark which made the other members and so staffs looked at them.

“What’s wrong?” asked Jaebum walking towards them.

“How can you bruised your forehead?” asked Mark which made Jaebum shocked.

“Haein-ah, are you okay?” asked Jaebum.

“I’m okay. It’s just a small incident. I hit the bathroom wall. No need to be worried tho” said Haein chuckles awkwardly.

“Hmm, you should be more careful or you can’t help me because you’re injured” said Mark before leaving Haein and Jaebum.

“What’s wrong with Haein?” asked Jackson to Mark.

“She hit the bathroom wall and got bruised at her forehead” said Mark and Jackson ohhed. When they finished their lunch, they started to get prepared. Jinyoung was the first one went in front of the mirror to make up and fixed his hair as he wear the shirt already.

“Can you do this? I think you’re not expert in make up” said Jinyoung coldly to Haein as Haein went in front him.

“Just the light one, you don’t need mascara or blusher or eye shadow tho” said Haein a little bit hurt when Jinyoung said that. Once ago, he’s the one that gave courage to Haein that she can do make up. When Haein done with the make up and the hair styling, she smiled. Finally work with Jinyoung went well.

“Oppa wait, your jacket” said Haein pulling Jinyoung’s arm before fixing his jacket collar.

“Done” said Haein smiled when it’s done.

“I don’t need your help tho. Go help Mark hyung or maybe the others” said Jinyoung leaving Haein. Mark saw that and shook his head.

“Haein-ah, how’s your work?” asked Mark softly.

“All came out well” said Haein smiled but Mark believe Haein truly upset with what Jinyoung did. He also don’t know what to do since Jinyoung haven’t been acting like this before.

“I hope I can hug you to comfort you. Well, just don’t taken aback with what Jinyoung did. I believe soon, Jinyoung will be like past” said Mark smiled and Haein nodded.

“You noticed something?” asked Yugyeom to Bambam.

“What?” asked Bambam.

“Mark hyung and Haein seems like..”.

“Have a special relationship, right?” said Bambam.

“You’re thinking what I’m thinking too” said Yugyeom chuckles.

“Well, it’s obvious since they haven’t fight anymore but now, Jinyoung hyung and Haein was fighting” said Bambam.

“You know right” said Yugyeom caressing his chin.

“Whatever. Don’t think their problems. It’s 93 and 94 liners problems” said Bambam chuckles.

“Hey Haein was 97 liner too” said Yugyeom before chuckling. When the concert start, Haein could hear the fans cheering for them which made Haein smiled. She was the one of them in the past and Jaebum ever scolded her because she went to GOT7’s concert without his knowledge since he can simply give Haein the ticket but instead of that, Haein bought it with her own money. She just don’t want to take the opportunity that his brother is one of GOT7 member. Half of the concert, Haein felt so dizzy.

“Mrs Kim, can I go back to the hotel? I don’t feeling very well” said Haein pouted.

“Really? OMO Haein-ah, your face looked so pale too. You want go to clinic?” asked Mrs Kim while cupping Haein’s cheek.

“No, I’m just tired” said Haein smiled.

“Aww poor you, okay let me send you back to the hotel” said Mrs Kim holding Haein’s hand. When they reached the hotel, they went to Haein’s room.

“Rest well okay. I’ll tell Jaebum that you’re not feeling well..”.

“No, don’t tell Jaebum oppa. Just say that I’ve finished my works so I came back here if Jaebum oppa asked about me, please. I don't want him to worried, plus, I want to sleep now” said Haein pleading Mrs Kim and Mrs Kim nodded. When Mrs Kim went out from the room, Haein lied herself on her bed.

“This must because I hit the wall this morning, uhh” groaned Haein before fall asleep. On the other side, GOT7 ended their concert very well. When they went back to their waiting room, Jaebum was looking for Haein.

“Mrs Kim, where’s Haein?” asked Jaebum feeling uneasy.

“Ahh, she finished her work and she felt bored so she went back to the hotel” said Mrs Kim smiled.

“Just because that? Or was she sick?” asked Jaebum.

“Well actually Haein asked me to keep this secret but you must worried about her right. She said that she felt dizzy a bit so I let her back to the hotel for rest” said Mrs Kim.

“Seriously? I want to meet Haein. We have to leave now” said Jaebum and Mrs Kim nodded.

“Where’s Haein?” asked Mark to Jaebum.

“She’s sick. Actually, she felt dizzy a bit. I’m worried about her. She’s acting strong. She also asked Mrs Kim to not tell me about this” said Jaebum which made Mark shocked a bit. When they arrived at the hotel, Jaebum tried to went into Haein’s room but it’s locked.

“Maybe she don’t want anyone to disturb her. Just meet her tomorrow morning” said Jackson patting Jaebum’s shoulder and Jaebum nodded.

****

Haein woke up as she heard Mark’s voice as her alarm ringtone which made Haein smiled.

“Uhh, I’m hungry. Duh I’m sleeping like the whole night” said Haein before went into the bathroom. When she done taking her bath, her phone ringing and she quickly went out from the bathroom to see Mark was calling her.

“Mark oppa!” cheered Haein as she answered the call.

“Woo, sound so energetic huh? Let’s breakfast. Jaebum want to treat us at a cafe nearby”.

“Ahh okay, I dress up first. Wait for me ya”.

“You’re now huh?”.

“Yaa, are you spying me? Ehey at least I’m wearing my towel okay”.

“Hahaha I’m just guessing, well, we’ll wait for you at lobby” said Mark before hang up the call.

“Whatever Mark Tuan” said Haein chuckles staring at Mark’s photo. When she arrived at the lobby, the members waited for her already.

“Sorry for..”.

“Haein-ah, you’re okay right? You made me sick of worries you know” said Jaebum while hugging Haein tightly.

“Oppa, you made me lost my breath” said Haein which made Jaebum release the hug.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry” said Haein smiled.

“Can we go now?” asked Yugyeom a little bit whining.

“Hahaha, kaja” said Jaebum grabbing Haein’s hand out from the hotel followed by the others. Since the cafe was near, they went there just walking. When they reached the cafe, they ordered their food. When they were waiting for their food, Haein was talking with Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom causing three of them laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

“Yaa, slow down your voice, you guys too noisy” said Jinyoung.

“Ehey hyung, this is 96 and 97 liners group. Hyung can talk with your 94 liners” said Bambam chuckles.

“Then how about Mark hyung?” asked Yugyeom.

“Umm, he can talk with himself” said Bambam which made Youngjae and Yugyeom burst to laugh while Haein chuckles. Mark was pouting at Haein. When they finished their food, they went to Nanjing Road by bus for shopping before went back to Korea this evening.

“Woah, so many things sold here” said Haein amazed to see many people sold keychain, bracelet, kind of foods and many more.

“What you want?” asked Jaebum to Haein as he hook his arm at Haein’s shoulder.

“Well umm, I don’t know too. I guess I don’t want anything. Well, if oppa want to buy anything for me, I’d like it” said Haein smiled.

“We’ll see what’s interesting here” said Jaebum smiled. The other members was following them just when they want to buy their things, they separated. After about an hour, they went back to their hotel to pack their things for their flight this evening. Before Mark went to the lobby, he went to Haein’s room.

“Oppa you shocked me” whined Haein which made Mark chuckles.

“Done packing? Need any help?” asked Mark.

“I’m done” said Haein smiled.

“Here, for you” said Mark handing a small plastic for Haein.

“What’s this? Ohh..a bracelet? You bought this just now? Aww thank youuu” said Haein smiled.

“I have mine too” said Mark smiled showing his right hand.

“Aww, we have couple bracelet” said Haein smiled.

“Well, we should go now. I think they’re at the lobby already. Kaja” said Mark smiled and Haein nodded.

****