CHAPTER 13

STAY BY MY SIDE

Haein woke up as she felt someone’s hand snaking at her waist. Haein slowly opened her eyes while rubbing it to see who was beside her and Haein widened her eyes followed by scream as the person beside her was Mark. Haein quickly push Mark’s hand away from her waist and sit up. 

“What..what are you doing here!” shouted Haein causing Mark to slowly woke up.

“Why are you shouting this morning? I’m still sleepy Haein-ah” said Mark cupping his face with Haein’s pillow.

“Yaa! Wake up and get out from my room!” shouted Haein pushing Mark’s body but Mark was way too strong.

“Who’s room actually?” asked Mark without removing Haein’s pillow at his face. Haein then examine the room and yes, that wasn’t her room but Mark’s room. Haein was so confused with this situation. She also examine her outfit which was just a singlet and a short.

“What happened..”.

“Yaa, you lost your mind? You’re my girlfriend right? What’s so wrong if you’re at my room?” said Mark slowly sit up which made Haein scream since Mark didn’t wear any shirt, she just realized it.

“I..I’m your what? Girlfriend?” asked Haein confused.

“Aigoo this girl. We’re dating about a year already, Im Haein. Are you sick today?” asked Mark while placing his palm at Haein’s forehead.

“We’re dating about..a year?” asked Haein again, clueless.

“Yes Im Haein. Yaa, you creeping me out. Gwaenchana? (Are you okay?)” asked Mark with soft voice.

“Didn’t we fight with each other?” asked Haein again which made Mark chuckles.

“Are you remembering our past? At the past, we tend to be enemies but now, we’re the most sweetest couple” said Mark smiling sweetly.

“That smile..that smile made me fall for him once ago..but why..how..I’m her girlfriend? Heyy, why I can’t remember anything?” asked Haein to herself.

“Haein-ah, are you okay?” asked Mark while holding Haein’s hand.

“I..I’m okay” said Haein.

“Are you sure? You seems like can’t remember anything” said Mark while caressing Haein’s cheek.

“Ye..yes..I’m okay” said Haein smiled a bit. Somehow she felt so happy since Mark looked so caring about her. Mark then slowly close his face to Haein which made Haein close her eyes and when she open her eyes, everything disappeared.

“What the..oh myyyy that was a dream” said Haein cupping her face before sit up.

“Uhh, what’s on earth I’m dreaming about that arrogant guy” said Haein shook her head. She then reached her phone and surprised when there’s a sticky note on her phone screen.

“Haein-ah, we’re going to meet our manager. But Mark hyung didn’t follow us since he doesn’t feeling so well. And, can you go to supermarket to buy groceries since there’s nothing to cook anymore. Oppa leave some money in your purse. But before that, take your breakfast first. Oppa made some sandwiches. Take care sister - Love from your handsome oppa.

“Why must they leave me with that arrogant guy. But seriously he doesn’t feeling so well? This must because he was tired with their schedules. Huh but the other members was feeling well. Pampered guy” said Haein smirked while get down from her bed and walking towards the bathroom. After done with bath, Haein went downstairs and went to the kitchen but shocked when there’s Mark.

“Duh, he made me lost my appetite” said Haein to herself before walk back to the living room but before she walk to the living room. Mark called her name.

“It’s kinda rude not greeting me, the one that you always bullied” said Mark without looking at Haein which made Haein rolled her eyes.

"You're the one that always bully me urgh" groaned Haein.

"But I've never broke your phone" said Mark.

"That was an accident for God sake, Mark Tuan urgh!" shouted Haein before walk back to the living room but then Mark spoke again.

“Im Jaebum asked you to take your breakfast right? Sit here” said Mark which made Haein whined slowly and walk to the dining table. As Haein took her sit, Mark stand up and walk to the living room.

“Thank God” said Haein grabbing a sandwich and munch it. After she finished, she walk to the living room to see Mark was lying on the couch while watching television. Without talk anything, Haein headed to the door and again, Mark called her name.

“Can’t he once let me live peacefully?” asked Haein to herself before turning her body.

“Where are you going?” asked Mark without looking at Haein, still watching the television.

“None of your business” said Haein.

“I know not my business but the problem now is your lovely brother asked me to take care of you” said Mark still not looking at Haein.

“I’m not a kid and I don’t need your attention” said Haein turning her body back and walk out from the house. But before Haein reached the gate, Mark pulled Haein’s handbag.

“Let me send you” said Mark staring at Haein deeply.

“But you’re not feeling very well. I can go by myself” said Haein tried to snatch back her handbag but that made Mark grabbed her hand, dragging her into his car.

“What if something bad happened to you? Your lovely brother will truly mad at me and urgh too lazy to argue anything with him” said Mark starting the engine and drive to the supermarket. When they reached the supermarket, Haein quickly went out from the car and went into the supermarket, pulling the trolley to the food section.

“Why must they leave me with Mark uhh, can’t they leave me with Jinyoung oppa? Why must Mark wasn’t feeling well today” murmured Haein to herself while throwing a spinach into the trolley.

“If you’re mad at me, just tell me, why must you mad at that spinach?” asked Mark which made Haein startled.

“I think you’re going home” said Haein while pushing the trolley leaving Mark at the back.

“Then how you want to go back home?” asked Mark again but Haein ignored him. After done with all the groceries and payment they walk out from the supermarket but unfortunately it’s raining.

“Great, you parked your car far from here” said Haein putting two bags of the groceries down. Without saying anything, Mark just walk through the rain to his car which made Haein shocked.

“Oppa, yaa, you’re sick!” shouted Haein but Mark completely ignored her and safely went into his car.

“He’s not going to leaving me right?” asked Haein to herself as she can see Mark started his car already. Mark then drive towards her and Haein went into the car. She can see that Mark was soaking wet

“Oppa, are you okay?” asked Haein but Mark ignored her and his face as usual, serious.

“Jeez can’t his face be sweet as how he was in my dream?” asked Haein to herself. After awhile they reached home and the other members was home too. After Mark parked his car in the garage, they went into the house which made the other members shocked.

“Haein with Mark hyung went to supermarket together?” asked Jackson.

“I want to take bath” said Mark went upstairs to his room.

“Mark hyung didn’t bullied you? You didn’t get wet right?” asked Jaebum while cupping Haein’s cheek.

“Hahaha, I’m fine oppa” said Haein chuckles.

“Where’s Jinyoung oppa anyway?” asked Haein while walking to the kitchen.

“Ahh, he went somewhere else alone” said Jaebum and Haein ohhed. That night during dinner, Mark didn’t join them and Jinyoung still not coming back home.

“Two members wasn’t here yeay I can eat more” said Yugyeom which made Bambam frowned.

“No wayy, I want eat more too” said Bambam.

“Yaa, don’t fight. Eat peacefully” said Jaebum which made the other members chuckled.

“Eyy, what are you thinking about huh. You didn’t even eat your food” said Jaebum while pinch Haein’s cheek.

“It’s nothing” said Haein smiled while eating her food. After they finished their food, the other members left the dining table leaving Jaebum and Haein alone.

“Oppa..actually..I’m worried about Mark oppa” said Haein to Jaebum after she finished doing the dishes.

“Since when? You and him are fighting right?” said Jaebum.

“I know. But he was sick right. And he went through the rain today” said Haein.

“Then go visit him in his room. I bet he was sleeping right now” said Jaebum.

“Didn’t he will mad at me?” asked Haein.

“Of course he will mad at you. What’s on Earth if he didn’t get mad. You and him are fighting. And you’re barking into his room without his permission. He really hate that” said Jaebum chuckles before leaving Haein in the kitchen.

“Even though I hate him, I still have a pity. Because he went through the rain for me to not get soaked. But what can I do..” said Haein pouted to herself. Haein then went to watch television until it reached midnight where she fell asleep with the television still on. Not long after that, Jinyoung came home and shocked to see Haein sleeping on the couch.

“Duhh, I thought it was ghost. It’s 12.30 a.m. already. Why Haein sleep here?” asked Jinyoung to himself while walking towards Haein and kneeling in front of Haein.

“Yaa, Haein-ah..wake up. Sleep in your room” said Jinyoung while holding Haein’s hand. Haein slowly wake up while chuckling.

“Hey, you creeping me up. Why are you chuckling?” asked Jinyoung.

“No, I want to watch the television but now the television watched me” said Haein chuckles which made Jinyoung chuckled.

“Hmm, I felt like wanna eat some ice cream” said Haein before walking to the kitchen and to the refrigerator.

“When did you buy this?” asked Jinyoung as Haein went back from the kitchen.

“I went to buy groceries with your hyung today” said Haein and Jinyoung ohhed after he took his seat beside Haein.

"My hyung?" asked Jinyoung confused.

"Yup. Mark oppa" said Haein a little bit annoyed. Jinyoung just stay in silence.

“You don’t want to share it with me?” asked Jinyoung pouted.

“Why must I share this with you? I bought this using Jaebum oppa’s money” said Haein sticking his tongue out which made Jinyoung pouted.

“Aww hahaha. Here..” said Haein shoving a spoon of ice cream but when Jinyoung opened his mouth, Haein shove the ice cream at Jinyoung’s cheek which made Haein laughed while Jinyoung whine. But then they both laugh together.

“Naughty Haein” said Jinyoung while pinching Haein’s cheek which at the same time, Mark was watching them from upstairs.

“Park Jinyoung..” said Mark which then he made a fist before went into his room back.

****