CHAPTER 3

STAY BY MY SIDE

The next day, Jaebum went to Haein's room to wake her up.

"Haein-ah, it's morning already. Wake up. Yaa, you even didn't wake up during dinner time" said Jaebum while sitting at the edge of Haein's bed.

"Haein-ah, wake up" said Jaebum while caressing Haein's cheek.

"Im Haein you're sick" said Jaebum worriedly.

"Yaa, ireona (wake up), Im Haein" said Jaebum again since Haein still didn't wake up.

"Oppa, you're so noisy" said Haein faintly as she woke up while went down from her bed.

"Yaa, you're sick. Your body burning. Gwaenchana? (Are you okay?)" asked Jaebum grabbing Haein's wrist.

"I'll recover too soon. I'm used with it. Let me take my bath first. I'm sorry for wake up late. Ask your members to wait for me for breakfast" said Haein before went into the bathroom.

"Woo my sister so matured now" said Jaebum shocked with Haein's attitude. Haein used to be a pampered girl before but since he leaves Haein as he being an idol, Haein changed. Maybe because their parents wasn't by her side always and so Jaebum. Jaebum then went down to the kitchen where the other members waited there.

"Let Chef Jaebum prepare for the breakfast" said Jaebum taking a loaf of bread and spreading some jam at the bread.

"Done" said Jaebum smiled as the bread done to eat.

"Wait, wait, what happened here? Where's Haein?" asked Jinyoung.

"She's sick" said Jaebum munching his bread.

"Because of yesterday?" asked Youngjae.

"Maybe" said Jaebum. After they finished their food, Haein still didn't went down which made Jaebum worried with it. Jaebum then went to Haein's room and saw Haein was lying on her bed.

"This girl. Haein-ah, are you okay?" asked Jaebum. Jinyoung then went into Haein's room.

"Eyy, who told you to came here?" asked Jaebum.

"I'm just worried about your sister" said Jinyoung.

"Haein's body was so hot. I must bring her to clinic" said Jaebum waking Haein up.

"Oppa..you took your breakfast already?" asked Haein faintly.

"Let's go to clinic. Your fever was so high" said Jaebum.

"No, no, I don't want" said Haein faintly while sit up.

"How about just call the doctor to come here?" said Jinyoung. Jaebum nodded and called the doctor. The doctor then came and examined Haein.

"She will recovered after consume the medicine that I gave to her just now and take lot of rest. I bet she didn't get enough rest and maybe because she went through the rain yesterday as what you said" said the doctor before leaving.

"Can you tell oppa what are you doing at work until you didn't get enough rest like this? And you really should not go through the rain without umbrella" said Jaebum crossing his arm at his chest.

"Yaa, Haein need to rest. Don't scold her" said Jinyoung patting Jaebum's back.

"Thank you Jinyoung oppa. At least I don't need to listen to Jaebum" said Haein chuckles.

"Who are you want to call me Jaebum?" asked Jaebum shocked.

"Enough. Let Haein rest. We'll leave you alone. Rest well" said Jinyoung smiled to Haein while grabbing Jaebum's arm and went out from Haein's room before closing the door.

"I really hope Mark oppa was like Jinyoung oppa" said Haein sighed. Haein then fell asleep and woke up when it's afternoon.

"Why so quiet? Where are they going?" asked Haein confused since the house was so quite while went down from her bed and went downstairs.

"Maybe they went somewhere else..ahh! Yaa! You shocked me" said Haein to Mark as she went to kitchen and found Mark was sitting at the dining table.

"What are you doing? Where's the others?" asked Haein but there's no answer from Mark.

"Am I talking to Mark's statue?" asked Haein again. Mark shook his head while walking towards Haein which made Haein step back. But without saying anything, Mark went upstairs leaving Haein in the kitchen.

"Is that a ghost?" asked Haein confused. She then make some coffee for herself and bring it to the living room.

"Let's watch cartoon" said Haein cheered as she switched on the television and her luck when her favorite cartoon just started.

"Oh God, Red was so naughty jeez poor Yellow" said Haein laughing to the two larva arguing with each other to eat the sausage.

"We're home ~ Oh Haein-ah" said Jackson as he entered the house followed by the other members.

"Im Haein, you're 20 and you still watching cartoon?" asked Jaebum.

"It didn't state that with my age I can't watch this cartoon so shut up, Mister Defsoul" said Haein rolling her eyes.

"Eyy, this girl stubborn day by day" said Jaebum while pinch Haein's cheek.

"Yaa, you think my cheek was something to be pitched?" groaned Haein.

"Duh stop fighting. How you two want to work together soon if you two always fight with each other" said Jackson.

"This is how we show our love with each other" said Jaebum while patting Haein head which made Haein chuckled.

"Yeah, don't be shocked Jackson oppa. We're always like this" said Haein chuckles.

"Uhh, can we eat now. Jaebum hyung treat us pizza" said Yugyeom pouted which made the other laughed.

"How about Mark oppa?" asked Haein.

"He's sick. When he sick, he don't want to eat. Just left him" said Jaebum.

"He's sick?" asked Haein shocked.

"Yea, just like you. Now let's eat" said Yugyeom taking a piece of pizza and munch it.

"But he doesn't look like he's sick" said Haein.

"Just eat Haein" said Jaebum giving a piece of pizza to Haein. After they finished their food, they chilled while watching some movies. Mark then went to join them.

"Hyung, you okay?" asked Jinyoung. Mark just nodded.

"Haein-ah, oppa thirsty, can you make orange juice for oppa and so the others?" asked Jaebum smiled cheekily.

"Can't you make it by your own? I'm just recovered from fever" said Haein.

"Uhh Haein please" said Jaebum with pouty face.

"Okay fine. Wait here" said Haein smiled before went to kitchen.

"Want me to help you? Jaebum always like that. So bossy" said Jinyoung which made Haein shocked.

"Yea don't worry, I'm used with Jaebum oppa. Umm, if oppa want to do so, take 7 glass there. And 1 cup, for Mark oppa" said Haein and Jinyoung obeyed. After Haein done with the orange juice, she poured it into each glasses. And a cup of warm honey just for Mark

"Here you go ~" said Haein handing the water to the other members.

"And this for Mark oppa. Because oppa sick right?" said Haein smiled while putting the cup in front of Mark.

"Oww, Mark hyung got a special one" said Yugyeom.

"Drink it if you want. I don't want it" said Mark without looking at them and just stare at the television.

"Wait a minute. Oppa don't want to drink it?" asked Haein and Mark shook his head.

"Hyung, just drink it. Poor Haein" said Jinyoung.

"Hahaha, it's okay, just left it there" said Haein smiled before leaving and went to her room. Jaebum sensed something and followed Haein.

"Haein-ah" said Jaebum walking towards Haein that was standing at the balconi.

"You okay?" asked Jaebum.

"Yea, I'm fine. Why?" asked Haein smiled.

"Are you sure? I bet you were broken because Mark refused to drink your drink" said Jaebum.

"Yes I'm broken. But it's okay. He's not my boyfriend tho. Why have I to be touched" said Haein chuckles.

"Eyy I know you so well. You usually cried when you didn't get what you want" said Jaebum squinting his eyes.

"It's the old me, oppa. Anyway, when will you guys back to your apartment?" asked Haein.

"Tomorrow" said Jaebum which made Haein shocked.

"Why don't you tell me early? Duh I'm not packing my things yet" said Haein went into her room back, taking her luggage and open her wardrobe.

"Hahaha, chill, let me help you" said Jaebum.

****