CHAPTER 8

STAY BY MY SIDE

"Good morning" said Jinyoung smiled as Haein woke up.

"Jinyoung oppa? What are you doing here? Ohh, my head" groaned Haein as her head felt a little bit dizzy.

"Are you okay?" asked Jinyoung worriedly while helping Haein to sit up.

"I'm okay, it's just a little bit dizzy" said Haein smiled.

"Where's the others?" asked Haein.

"The other members left. They went to shopping" said Jinyoung.

"Jaebum oppa too?" asked Haein.

"He went somewhere else. He said he wanna be alone after what happened yesterday. So, Jaebum told me to bring you out for breakfast and treat you whatever you want since he trust me heheh. He gave me some money too" said Jinyoung which made Haein chuckled a bit.

"Wait, you know what happened yesterday?" asked Haein and Jinyoung nodded.

"The other members know too. We felt so sorry. But anything that happened must have a reason right? I hope you'll stay strong. If you have any problems you wanna share, just share with us, or maybe share with me" said Jinyoung smiling sweetly.

"Okay okay, thank you for the care. I wanna take my bath first. Oppa can wait at living room" said Haein before she get down from her bed.

****

"Let's breakfast at that cafe" said Jinyoung pointing to a cafe as they entered the shopping complex.

"I want honey pancake and milk tea" said Haein to the waiter as the waiter went towards them as they took their seat.

"Me too" said Jinyoung to the waiter and the waiter nodded before left.

"So, when will you guys make a comeback?" asked Haein smiled.

"Fans can't know about this ~" said Jinyoung chuckles.

"Hey, I'm your stylish, remember?" said Haein pouted.

"Next month maybe. We're done recording the song and so the music video and we'll start to take some photoshoot for teaser pictures tomorrow and you'll be following us since you're our stylish ~" said Jinyoung smiled and Haein nodded.

"What's the album's name for this comeback?" asked Haein.

"Flight Log Departure. And the title will be Fly. You will truly fal in love with this song" said Jinyoung which made Haein amazed.

"Waa, the song must came out so well" said Haein clapping her hand.

"And the album will have sequel" said Jinyoung and again which made Haein amazed.

"Woww. Did Jaebum oppa wrote any song?" asked Haein and Jinyoung nodded.

"Of course ~ One song was written by himself and two song with some composers" said Jinyoung and Haein ohhed.

"How about oppa?" asked Haein chuckles.

"Me? One song only ~ And the rap making was by Mark hyung" said Jinyoung but since Haein heard Mark's name, she got annoyed.

"What's with that face?" asked Jinyoung chuckles even though he know the reason Haein made that kind of face.

"I'm annoyed to hear your hyung's name" said Haein rolling her eyes.

"I knew it" said Jinyoung chuckles. Their food then arrived and they ate their food silently. After they finished their food, they went to roam the shopping complex.

"Ouch" groaned Haein as a guy accidentally hit her when she was choosing some dress. The guy was hitting Haein because he focused on his phone.

"I'm sorry, miss. My bad for not focusing on my way. Gwaenchana (Are you okay)?" asked the guy.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. It's just a sudden reaction" said Haein smiled. Jinyoung then walk towards them but before Jinyoung could talk to the guy, the guy walk away from there.

"Who's that?" asked Jinyoung.

"I don't know. He accidentally hit me" said Haein and Jinyoung ohhed.

"You okay?" asked Jinyoung and Haein nodded. Haein bought some new dressed and T-shirts since her brother kindly gave Jinyoung money to treat her. When they went out from the outlet, Haein saw someone familiar and grabbed Jinyoung's hand to hide.

"Waeyo? (Why?)" asked Jinyoung confused while looking around since Haein looked like running from someone dangerous.

"That..eomma..with..not appa..new dad?" said Haein staring at her mom that was clinging with other guy that was obviously not her dad.

"They entered that outlet. Let's follow them" said Haein grabbing Jinyoung's hand again and entered the same outlet that Mrs Im went.

"I've told my children already" said Mrs Im smiled.

"So what did they react?" asked the guy that Haein claimed as her mom's new husband.

"You know right that only one of my children that I got the child custody which was Haein, my second child. Jaebum, will follow his appa. But Jaebum was so emotional yesterday and they left the house after packing their stuff without listening to me. He said he don't want to be separated with Haein and he said that his live being an idol and Haein as their stylish was much more better. He also said that never find them anymore blah blah blah" said Mrs Im which made Haein squinted her eyes.

"So, they won't live with us?" said the guy and Mrs Im nodded yes.

"It's ease for me too. Not troubling myself to bring them along with us since we'll living at London soon. But if Haein agreed to live with us, she will stay here too since Haein was Jaebum's group stylish. Well actually I don't like either Jaebum or Haein anymore since they're my child with my ex-husband which I hate it. It's okay, I can focus on loving your son since I will stop working in that company after this" said Mrs Im smiled to the guy which made Haein widened her eyes. Jinyoung that heard what Mrs Im said also widened his eyes. How can a mom, said like that?

"So, what eomma told yesterday was a lie? She..didn't love us?" asked Haein to Jinyoung with teary eyes. Haein then saw a guy walking towards them which she believe it was her mom's step-son. Haein went out from the outlet while cupping her face leaving Jinyoung behind her which after that Jinyoung followed her. Jinyoung then fastened his walk and grabbed Haein's hand before hugging her. Haein cried at Jinyoung's chest.

"Why eomma being like that, oppa. Why? Are we so troubling her before?" asked Haein which her sound muffled at Jinyoung's chest. Jinyoung began to Haein's hair. If he was in Haein's position, he will cry as hard too. How can Haein stand when her mom, her beloved mom said like that.

"Let's get in the car so that people won't see you're crying" said Jinyoung while lifting Haein's chin as Haein released the hug. Haein just nodded weakly. In car, Haein keep crying.

"Uljima (Don't cry). Jaebum and the others was at home already. They will suspect me do bad things to you" said Jinyoung still focusing on the road and that Haein stop crying because she worried if Jaebum scold her. Jaebum told her already not to cry over her parents. After awhile they arrived home and Jaebum was waiting for them at the door. Haein afraid to went out from the car but Jinyoung convince her which made Jaebum confused. Finally Haein have courage to went out from the and went to hug Jaebum.

"What's happening here?" asked Jaebum confused as Haein cried in his hug.

"I'm not doing anything on her. Just..ask Haein what happened just now" said Jinyoung as Jaebum glaring at him.

"Haein-ah..okay, okay, let's get in and tell oppa what happened" said Jaebum grabbing Haein's hand to the living room where the other members was there too. Youngjae mouthed 'What happened' to Jinyoung and Jinyoung signed him to focus on Haein.

"Oppa..eomma..eomma..".

"What's with her?" asked Jaebum while cupping Haein's cheek.

"Eomma didn't love us at all. She lied yesterday. What she said yesterday was all lie!" shouted Haein still crying hardly.

"How did you know? You met her?" asked Jaebum and Haein nodded.

"I saw eomma when we just went out from an outlet and I followed eomma with Jinyoung oppa. I heard all of what eomma told to her new husband. Jinyoung oppa can hear too. She said, it ease her if we don't want to live with her. Eomma will be living at London after this. And! She also said that she will love her step-son because after this eomma won't work in that company anymore" said Haein still crying. The other members stay in silence since they shocked with what Haein said just now.

"Now you heard what eomma said with her own mouth. Forget about them and live happily with me, with us. Never cry over them anymore" said Jaebum shedding Haein's tears that still remains at her cheeks.

"But..eomma was..".

"She didn't love you. Why must you love her back? Oppa was beside you. Oppa will always with you. Remember that" said Jaebum while kissing Haein's forehead.

"Oppa..".

"We always beside you and cheer you too ~" said the other members.

"Look, many people still care over you. Don't cry again, okay?" said Jaebum smiled.

"I will" said Haein smiled a little to Jaebum.

"That's my little sister" said Jaebum smiled.

****

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" asked Jaebum as he entered Haein's room which made Haein startled.

"You should knock the door first before entered my room" said Haein squinting her eyes.

"I'm sorry my little sister ~" said Jaebum chuckles while took a sit beside Haein.

"Let's eat the dinner. Oppa with Jinyoung cooked. You even didn't took your lunch" said Jaebum smiled.

"I don't want" said Haein which made Jaebum pouted.

"There was Mark oppa too? I don't want him lost his appetite when he saw my face" said Haein playing with her finger.

"Oppa and Jinyoung waited for you. The other members done eating" said Jaebum.

"Oh really? Let's eat then" said Haein smiled before get down from her bed.

"There you are" said Jinyoung smiled as Haein and Jaebum reached the dining table.

"Tomorrow, you'll fol.."

"I know ~ Jinyoung oppa told me already. You guys will took some photo shoot tomorrow" said Haein chuckles followed by Jinyoung.

"Fine ~" said Jaebum pouted.

"Let's eat ~" said Jinyoung and they eat the food silently. After they done, they went back to their room. Haein opened her laptop to watch some drama. When it reached midnight, Haein went to the kitchen to make some warm milk. When she done, she sat at the dining table, enjoying the milk while scrolling her Instagram. She shocked when suddenly Mark appeared in front of her.

"I heard you'll start working tomorrow" said Mark without expression which made Haein blinked her eyes.

"Nae (Yes). Waeyo? (Why?)" asked Haein raising her eyebrow.

"Just wanna warn you that you won't styling me because I don't want you as my stylish. Just styling the other members" said Mark which made Haein gasped.

"As your wish. I also don't want to styling an arrogant person like you!" said Haein half-shouted. Mark then walk away leaving Haein frustrated.

"That kind of guy do exist huh. Oh my God" said Haein caressing her forehead.

****