I wanted words but I got nothing

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook wake up at morning when the sun rays hit his face through the open window. He flipped over his soft bed to lay on his chest. These days he developed a habit of thinking incoherent thoughts or whatever that comes onto his mind in early morning. He looked at his bedside clock lazily, he didn't even know how much time he spent on staring at the clock as thoughts were clouding over his mind. It was taehyung.he let out a sigh.

It's been a month since he one kind of confessed to the elder. He doesn't know how many things changed around the world during this time,but things definitely changed a bit for him. He knew,his confession is shameless.but he couldn't deny any longer. Every time he saw taehyung,it felt like the world has only two of them.people say, more the distance more stronger it attracts you. And it was same for jungkook,he was falling in deep everyday. Desperately seeking taehyung's love,but the elder was practically avoiding him. Jungkook didn't know what to do.

things were also hard for taehyung. Being in a relationship and knowing that someone around him also loves him is like a war that you have to fight with your mind just to decide what to do right at that situation. He thought he should avoid jungkook. Once the distance grows, the feelings will also subside. He wishes if jungkook would be able to understand, things will gonna easy for him. But avoiding jungkook was not that easy either. He have to see the younger's sorrowful face as jimin often cling with him. The love of the younger is like a magnet, it always overpowers taehyung's mind. He could see the affection and emotion that jungkook held for him in his eyes. It pained taehyung's to look at his eyes. So every time when jungkook's around he'd look away or tried getting even more closure to jimin. He couldn't deny the strange feeling like something hits sharp at his chest when he sees jungkook. But it's wrong,he has a boyfriend, a caring one he believed. And yeah, he loves jimin. He was more concern to show his belongingness to jimin after the open secret confession from jungkook. He doesn't want to know if jungkook's hurt to see this.once he thought if he should tell jimin or not. But thingking about their friendship he chooses to solve it himself. First thing,he just wanted to get over the unknown feeling for jungkook.

At jungkook's home: 

Jungkook hurried from the bathroom hearing his phone was ringing.

'oh it's yoongi hyung!' He chuckled looking at the screen.

'ah hello hyung. How have you been?'

'yah jungkookie! I'm good. What're you doing now?' Yoongi's voice can be heard.

'nothing hyung.today's offday. I'm enjoying my time at home.what happened?' Jungkook frowned hearing his yoongi hyung's question.

'Jungkookie! I've a little news to announce. I got selected by that company i auditioned before. I'm officially a rapper man! and for that I'm to your city next week.'

'wow! hyung! Congratzz man! that's a big news! hyung,when you're around stay at my place.is that ok for you?' Jungkook was beyond happy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter