Someone's gotta go

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's getting late night. Jungkook was sitting in his tiny balcony with his yoongi hyung,drinking soft drinks,enjoying night time calmness of the roads. Jungkook broke the silence.

'Hyung, if you keep recalling someone in your mind.....like over and over again...is there any possibility that the person you're haunting for also reminding about you?'

Yoongi stopped drinking and looked at him amusingly at this out of line type of question. 'Why are you asking this? You remember someone?'

'Hm.....hyung. You remember, I told you about taehyung, I mean the boy I.........'

'Yup! I remember that very well. Your blind love. What happened to him?' Yoongi cut of jungkook's words.

'It's my question, if something happened. I haven't seen him for a long time. this whole vacation I was so busy that I couldn't even meet jiminie hyung face to face. I didn't keep in touch how everything's going.'

'I wonder if you're trying to avoid him just to get over it.' yoongi took a sip from his drinks.

'no hyung. It's not like I want to avoid him. It's not that easy to get over him,I love him.... even though it's one sided.'

'Then I think you should see him someday.'

'I guess that's not gonna happen until vacation ends and school starts. Because taehyung wants to avoid me after my confession and I don't know what should I do to reverse that.' Jungkook said in a pained voice.

'Listen jungkookie! If you truly love him,you're gonna get him at the end. Trust me!' At this statement jungkook looked at his hyung. 'Don't give me looks. I'm serious.'

Jungkook looked back on the site he was watching. The night in downtown is really something, that city lights were glowing like neon drops from far and few transports were passing through the roads, head of the trees were dark green after a shower of rain,dancing with sweet breeze. All from far, jungkook was enjoying the view with a thought of his life,his friends and his love. He smiled softly at the thought of taehyung. Yes,he's gonna stay strong with the love he has for the elder till the end.

'Hey kookie! tomorrow I'm gonna join my work. You wanna go with me there? You can see where i'm gonna start my work...um...I mean I don't want to be alone on first encounter.' Yoongi blurted out sarcastically.

'Yes of course! I'm free!' Jungkook laughed that out. At least he's feeling fine in his worst days when his hyung is beside him.

-

As another morning came,taehyung opened his eyes when daylight hits his face through the folded curtains. He didn't know when he was passed out with sleep last night. Now it's late morning. Its already 11 am.He looked at the open window blankly,the sky was cloudy. Looks like it's gonna rain all day long.

Taehyung checked his phone. 14 missed calls and 2 texts from jimin. He felt a bitter taste in his mouth ,but his heart was racing fast at that name. He couldn't resist the urge to open the text, it said, 'taehyung....we need to talk.please meet me once. Please.' It was sent last night.

He opened another one, it said, 'come to your balcony once. Please taehyung. At least come around my sight. We need to talk.'

Taehyung got up on his bed at this text. Why is he calling him to his balcony? Is he outside his residence form early morning? Taehyung's legs were shaking with a mixture of emotion and pain. He went near his window and sneaked a peek through the slit. His heart jerked off on his chest wall at the sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter