my hopes,they are high

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jungkook is in the bus on the way to visit his yoongi hyung.he is collapsed from the thought of the afternoon.he can't think anymore.his head hurts and he rests his head on the window glass watching the vehicles passing by. It's already evening.daylight's gone and city lights rule the roads.

After the incident at dance class, everyone in that room asked him, 'is he feeling ill? is something wrong?' Their dance monitor asked him if everything's alright or is there something bothered him that much.jungkook assured her that,suddenly he felt dizzy.may be it's because he hadn't ate his meal properly.jungkook avoided everyone's gaze and hurriedly left the class when the period ended. 

'yah jungkook ah!why're you running away?' a voice stopped him in the way.it was hoseok's and he came near,'what happened to you jungkook ah?'

'um hyung,it was an accident I guess.i'm sorry for that' jungkook chuckled nervously.

'Whatever happened,just don't be stressed.it was an accident, so don't even feel sorry.and rest well jungkook. you'll be okay.see ya boy!'

'see you soon hyung!'

Then jungkook quickly left the school and ran straight to the bus stop.he didn't even meet jimin and taehyung before leaving. He was scared if he becomes that gross again in front of taehyung.

But when he got a text from jimin he was envious about something he can't point to be exact.jimin asked him,what happened to him?is he alright?  And what should jungkook say more,he can only assure he's okay all the time.jungkook knows,jimin cares about him,like a brother sometimes.the next message he got from jimin says,jimin and taehyung was worried about him.why he hadn't met them after school.oh no! Taehyung was worried!

Sometimes jungkook thought taehyung is quite obvious about the feelings towards him.like everytime jungkook caught staring at taehyung,and taehyung would make a face like,'what are you doing' is even easy like water for a child to know something is not going with the flow. Every time he's near taehyung, why he can't control his emotions, he don't know. Taehyung is not a child to ignore all of that. And about today's dance class incident, jungkook don't know what taehyung'd think or how he'd take that.

Jungkook closed his eyes to stop thinking about it further,he's feeling measurable. he then opens his eyes and is blankly watching the red and blue lights that was falling on the sideways.he slides the glass to open the window and as soon the running air touched his skin,he feels like his headache reduces a bit.the roads become calmer and empty.and he felt hungry all of a sudden.

Suddenly his phone rang,he took out his phone from the pocket.the screen showing 'suga hyung calling'. Well,yoongi's another name is suga. He's an underground rapper and he uses this name on stage only for better appearance.But somehow jungkook found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter