Thinking of you cause you're the only thing in my mind

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain stopped after a pretty long time when the sky finally emptied it's verge of sorrows. Jungkook arrived home late at night. He was feeling euphoric from the earlier events. He was still dizzy, processing what just happened with him. It was hard to believe because of the suddenness, but lucky to feel that it wasn't a dream.

Jungkook entered his apartment and leaned on the closed door,eyes shut and thinking about him, sitting side by side with him under the heavy rain, watching the empty road with aimless gaze with him, stealing quick glances through the foggy sphere and his warm hands on his own. Jungkook chuckled to himself subconsciously. When the bus arrived taehyung didn't let go off his hands. They looked at each other and after a moment jungkook said, 'hyung.....I need to go now but I'll come back and get you.I'll call you soon.'

Taehyung squeezed his hand before let go and flashed a fond smile. 'Good night jungkookie.....just know that i mean it what I confessed earlier about us.'

'I know hyung. I'm the happiest person ever. Good night hyung! just go to home. It's not safe outside at this late.' With that the bus door was already closed and started moving. Jungkook took his step to a window. He saw taehyung was standing beside the lamp post,divine smile on his face.

-

Jungkook slumped down on his bed and grabbed his phone dialing taehyung's number. He laid on his back with his legs hanging low from the edge of bed, he felt his heartbeat went fast when he heard the soft dial tone.that means taehyung's phone was ringing.

'Hello......' soft tone came from the other side of that call.

'Hyung! It's jungkook! Have you reached home safely?' Jungkook was grinning unknowingly.

'Yeah...I've came home few moments ago. What about you? What are you doing?' 

'Uh...just flipping on my bed' jungkook chuckled.

'Having trouble with sleep?' Taehyung sounded concerned.

'Yeah....can't sleep. Probably I've got too much excitement to dash off the sleep.' Jungkook said in a happy tone.

'Me neither...... I couldn't sleep also....' Something was in taehyung's way of saying that both of them remained silent for a moment.

'Um...hyung......' Jungkook's words were rushing at his mouth,but got clumped before spilling out. taehyung didn't let him finish, 'taehyung ….just say by my name. Call me tae.'

​​​​​'um.....tae......the weather is nice,don't you think?'

'What are trying to do kookie?' Taehyung's voice was giddy.

'Ah hyung...trying to extend our sweet talk. I want to talk to you all night.'

'me too.'

Jungkook was at a lost of words for a minute at taehyung's last words. It sounded so shy,at the same time so desperate. 'Go to your balcony and take a look. I'm going to watch the night too, from my balcony. Come on! Let's watch together...' Jungkook already headed for his greeny balcony.

​​​​​taehyung jumped out of bed and rushed to his tiny balcony over the quiet road. No cars and bicycles were passing, no trace of a single person over there. Taehyung was taking in the tranquility of the clear moonlight over the roads and trees after a heavy shower.

'Kookie! The moon is bigger tonight. Can you see?'

Jungkook on the other side,was mesmerized by every words that was spilling out of that angelic mouth, his ears swallowed ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter