I'm gonna get my boy

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi reached his and jungkook's shared apartment at night, late than usual. Jungkook didn't sleep yet. He opened the door hearing a knock and familier voice calling his name.When he opened the door,his worries gone cause yoongi wasn't home last night. Though his hyung texted him that he'd be late,but being the younger he could not stay but worry. Yoongi looked a bit messed up with untidy hair and eyebags but managed to flush a bright smile.

'I'm home,jungkook ah!'

'Hyung! Where have you been last night? What happened?' Jungkook moved a bit to make place for his cousin to come in. Yoongi slumped on the couch and started removing his shoes.

'Oh! Jungkookie! That's a quite long story...I'll tell you. I never cursed my job before like I did last night. I'm gonna tell you. But first let me get fresher and uh...prepare some snacks and drinks for me. I'm coming quickly.' with that he left for a bath.

-

After a moment both of them were relaxing on the chairs in jungkook's balcony,sipping on their drinks quietly. Jungkook was wavering his feet on the table in a peaceful way. Both of them were simply taking energy from the view of night city.

'Your balcony is nice. I love it since the day I'm here...but mine back in the city was more beautiful.' yoongi broke ther silence. Jungkook chuckled at his statement.

'Hyung...you wanted to tell me something.. What happened last night that you couldn't make it home?'

'Ah....about that... It's a kid around your age. Yesterday night I saw him first. He came and started drinking one after another until he was super drank. And lastly fell unconscious right in front of me. He was alone and seems like a bit frustrated over something. When he was able to open his eyes. He immediately stood up to leave. I was watching him and couldn't stay but help him to reach his residence. That took so long because I lost direction as he could only said it in slurry voice. The night ended doing that bodyguard game! So I decided to go back to bar and take a nap at restroom.' Jungkook listened to his words without interruption.

'But hyung! Why do you need to do that? What if it became dangerous?' Jungkook complained at his cousin.

'I mean jungkookie...I haven't finished yet. Actually he talked to me before he got drank. You know...we were in a small conversation when he came. I think he was going through something not good for him. So when he got drank,I thought if he went out alone at that late time,he might be in trouble. Just feel the need to him....simply humanity!'

'Wah! You and your humanity!' Jungkook sipped drinks from his bottle.

'So how's your day? Uh...oh... Jungkookie what about that boy you told me you love? you still have contact? You haven't updated further!' Yoongi turned his face to the younger.

'Hyung.....' Jungkook lowered his head before looking at him. 'I met him today.......' But he couldn't finish as yoongi cut him off.

'What? You met him today! And you haven't tell me anything you brat!!! How did it happen?' Yoongi slapped on the back of jungkook's head.

'Aw! Hyung!' Jungkook was rubbing on the place yoongi heated not long ago. 'This is nothing like this. Things went further.......and things became worst. He broke up with my best friend and I.....I got rejected again. I don't know how to proceed. I'm feeling so naive.'

'So that's the case.' Yoongi faked seriousness. 'But I think it's a signal from heaven.'

Jungkook turned his face to his cousin at his mocking tone. 'Are you joking hyung? What's so funny?'

'no man! I'm serious... If you really love him and want him for god's sake....it's your time to prove your love towards him.'

'But he is so broken,I'm even afraid how to start to get near him...... I'm afraid that anything I'd do it would only hurt him,only scare him more......or may be he'd think I'm taking the chance of his weakness.'

'Why would he think that? I don't think he's that ... I guess you told me you confessed to him. So meantime he already knows you love him from the beginning.'

'But hyung.........' Jungkook was not allowed to talk in the middle cause again he was cut off by elder's words.

'no but jungkook ah.... You're so young to understand that you need to break the wall between you too. Yeah! Only you need to do it how much it takes because he's not in the state to initiate from his side. You just need to offer him that he can trust.'

'How can I even do that?' Jungkook stated in an almost inaudible tone.

'By constantly ghosting over him........' Yoongi said in a go.

'Are you trying to crack some grandpa jokes?' Jungkook was unsure of his cousin's tone.

'I'm giving you free advice that have a possibility to work but you're bombing over me. I'm serious kid! Meet him again.....and again......he'll know one day.' Jungkook didn't say anything but liked the suggestion.

-

The ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter