I'm down to my skin and bone

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been months since jungkook is suffering from one sided heartburn.after many attempts to get over it,he knows there's no turn away from taehyung.so he's just thinking to go with the flow.but it kinda feels sick when he has to see that man with another person who seems to have full right to get near him,to touch him.

few days ago....after basic classes jungkook got a text from jimin.

'From jiminie hyung; ya kookie! After your classes,join me at cafe.'

jungkook smiled and walked towards school cafeteria.he likes this place.well,it seems the most happy place.everyone's eating and chattering loudly.he's got his food from counter,then looking for jimin and eating his frenchfries subconsciously.suddenly he stucked at the spot when he saw jimin excitingly waving hands at him to come over and there was taehyung beside him.time stops when he saw taehyung was smiling brightly at him.he couldn't move his legs from that place.his brain told him to turn and run to somewhere but this place.he was snapped out of his thought when jimin's high voice buzzed his ear...'ya jungkookie! are you gonna stand there forever?come here,you !'

so he moved forward and took a seat on other side beside hoseok.well,you need to get introduced to hoseok.he's a dance major, from the same dance class that jimin and jungkook have been attending.they are pretty close like friends.basically he's the happy sunshine in the group.

hoseok patted on jungkook's back,'hey kookie..i haven't seen you for a while after the last dance practice?how have you been?' jungkook looked up and smiled to all of them.then his eyes glued on taehyung who was still staring at him,smiling.this angel averted his gaze from him and finally spoke, 'ok guyz,you're wondering why i'm here all of a sudden..umm...my classes ended early today,so i was thinking if i'd come here and surprise jimin.and also when all of your class ends, together we can hangout somewhere.i guess you're all free after school.'

hoseok screamed in joy and high fived with jimin and tae.but for jungkook t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter