How to break a heart

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days were okay but nights were intolerable for taehyung. The darkness of the nights made a capsule of loneliness around him. He tried to figure out many times what was his fault actually, why this happened to him. He loved someone, why his heart had to be broken. May be he wasn't destined for jimin,or jimin for him,or it's just a nightmare that would cut off when he will wake up from his sleep.

Taehyung still can remember that evening one week ago. Well,it happened, he feared the most......but he couldn't figure out why. He cried that night,but from next day he was quiet. Like everything is doing like always they did. May be it's human life,it's destined to come at rest and act to normal one day after whatever y things happened to it. One week without jimin, without his thin voice, without his touch,without the lingering. One week to sink things in his mind,one week to realise it's really gone and he's left heartbroken.

He couldn't distinguish whether those words were spilling out of his boyfriend's mouth in broad daylight or it's just his worst nightmare.

*flashback

'Let's breakup....'

Taehyung visibly flinched at those words, 'w....w..what are you trying to say jiminie?'

Jimin turned his head to look at the boy's shocked face. 'Tae.....let's break up....' He said in a monotonous tone.

It took time to process the situation for taehyung. He couldn't find any words to say back. 'Why?' His mumble could hardly be heard but jimin caught his words.

'I'm sorry taehyung ah! It's getting worse with time,out of my control. You know.....it...it just isn't working right.....'

Oh! Just like that! You're doing this just you can't handle this anymore. What a lame excuse!

Taehyung's head was exploding. He didn't know what to say at that excuse to escape from a relationship. 'We can't do that..... We can't be like this jiminie. It can't be happened that easily. What did I do wrong tell me? Why are you saying like this?'

'Taehyung ah! It's not your fault or it's not my excuse. Our relationship is just not working out like a relation need to be. Like a connection needed to make things out. Now it's exposed to us,can't you feel? As days passed I felt like it lost it's melody or perhaps we weren't connected at all from the beginning.'

'What made you feel like that?' Taehyung said in a shaky voice as tears began to form on his eyes.

'Taehyung ah! Forgive me for once and for the last time. But I need you to know I felt empty as days passed. It looked like we are just hanging with each other just because we're in a relationship. The excitement, that emotions grew on our first meet,slowly faded away. I don't know if I'm the only one who is feeling like this but I really can't take anymore. May be I'm acting like a selfish. But I want to free my soul from a faded tie and......may be I want to set free your beautiful soul too.....'

'No! It's not like that jimin ah. You're assuming wrong, I'm fine with you. May be.......' He sniffed as he was sobbing, 'may be we can fix things!'

'no taehyung ah. I know what I'm doing. I don't want to tie me and you in a relationship that is not meant to be last at the end. I can't fake things anymore. I was always afraid it's gonna hurt you a lot. May be that's why it took time to face the truth. Think about it tae ah.' Jimin said softly while rubbing taehyung's hand in his.

'Why do you want le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter