We're never meant for do or die

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining from the morning,off day from school. Jungkook was waiting for his yoongi hyung at station. He was sitting on a bench on the terminal,watching the crystal drops falling from high. The weather was calm and comfortable. Jungkook was dozing off from sleep due to the wet breeze. His head was falling,attempting to reach his lap due to sleep jerk. Suddenly he saw taehyung,in a deep blue long jacket, standing in the middle of the rail line. He was smiling to jungkook from there. Then he saw a running train rushed on him,and he just melt like fog in a second after that train touched him. He jerked off from the bench and screamed in a horrified voice. He looked his surrounding like a maniac,it took few seconds just to understand he was at a station, he's here for yoongi. Two people were also waiting for train. They looked at jungkook if something happened. Jungkook bowed at them to apologize but he was still confused, why he just dreamed about his blind love. Why so sudden? Due to off days from school,he hadn't seen jimin or taehyung for a while. He hadn't the chance to talk to jimin either. He wondered how they're doing? He wondered how taehyung is doing..... His heart twisted in pain at the thought of the older, he hadn't seen him for a long. He didn't  even think of him so much this time, but his subconscious mind didn't let him to forget about the boy for long. He just remembered him. He just wanted to see taehyung at that moment, so much urge to see taehyung. He felt guilty that he didn't even meet the older just to ask 'how're you doing hyung?' after that confession. He hadn't the courage to face him.

Jungkook wake up from his thought by the whistle of the train. It came,passengers were getting down from the open gates. He looked for his yoongi hyung. There came the pale man with his backpack. Jungkook waved his both hands and shouted his name for his attention. Yoongi looked at him and flushed his gummy smile.

'Hey there, when did you come jungkookie? Did you wait a long?'

'no hyung. It's fine. So your journey was comfortable?'

''ah it was good. so first we're going to your place? Or to eat somewhere?'

Jungkook laughed at his tune, 'of course eating first hyung!'

 

Meanwhile at taehyung's home:

It's been raining since morning. The evening was wet and gloomy. He had been sitting on his mattress spreading on the floor,leaning his back on the side of the bed. His legs were folded to chest,he was holding his phone in his hands, looking blankly at his phone. It was ringing,screen was showing 'jiminie baby'. He didn't want to answer that particular call,at least for this day.

He cried last night. He's hurt. His heart shattered into pieces.

Yesterday evening he was bored from being collapsing in his tiny flat. He was missing jimin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter