In case you didn't know

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Why are you doing this for me jungkook? What's the point?' 

The words were continuously replaying on jungkook's mind.his room wasn't dark, lights and shadows were playing hide and seek in night breeze.he looks outside the window from his bed. Outside was already quiet,only sound of rustling air could be heard. Jungkook let out a deep sigh, with a mixture of pain and frustration.

'Well......' He exhaled heavily 'don't you know why? taehyung.....because I love you..... and I want to get near to you.'

May be it's nature's play. When you want to get something desperately, it slips more out of your hand. He got up from his bed and went to his balcony,taking in the night time sweetness full of his lungs. His yoongi hyung wasn't home,he was attending his job like always. Jungkook couldn't even share to him about what he should do about taehyung. He was trying to get a clue of the words he had with taehyung that evening.

(flashback of evening)

Taehyung's words were cloudy, 'I need to think jungkook ah. I'm so confused. I don't know how to proceed for a fresh start..... Everything gets messier.'

'I'm afraid to admit what I have for you. One heartbreak left me scared. I don't know what I need to recollect myself.' Taehyung said 

'What are you saying?' jungkook was shaken.

'Let me be jungkook ah. And I think you should go ahead with so much happiness. Just don't think about me.'

'If you're suggesting this to me hyung,can you tell me how can I?' taehyung remained silent at this question. jungkook answered his own question, 'because actually you don't want me to leave and I won't either.'

'no.....listen jungkook....I don't want you to waste your time on me....may be one day you'd also......'

'Just stop it hyung! Stop it!' Jungkook yells at him in frustration. Taehyung looked up at his face with wide eyes. 'hyung! take your time to figure out. I won't force you but remember.... I won't give up on my feelings so easily.....once when I know you love me but you don't want to admit! Good night.' Jungkook turned back to fetch his way home leaving a boy whose tears already hit his cheeks. 

 

'I was harsh on you hyung? hmm? I'm sorry if I was. But why can't you dare to cross the barrier between us? why are you trying to hide on the other side of wall when I'm trying to hold you close?' Jungkook mumbled unconsciously. The gritty sound of air through the trees only made a sigh at a lonely boy's questions.

-

Yoongi was busy making shots at his favorite workplace. Every weekend night  becomes the groovy night inside the clubs and bars. He likes the noisy environment. Atleast it's better than quiet nights outside,where nothing but city lights are your only friend.

The music was so loud that he had to talk louder with his co-workers. His fingers stopped working in the middle of making a dark red drink,when he saw a familiar face coming towards the counter straddling through the crowd. It was that drunk boy with thick orange hair. He was watching the boy being standing on the other side of the counter. The boy was smiling right at him and his eyes were sparkling like he just found a lost gold ring.

Yoongi slowly delivered the drink to the customer and locked his gaze on him as they have an eye contact. He approached the boy with a questionable face.

'Hi....yoongi sshi...if I haven't forgotten your name....' Jimin initiated the encounter.

'Oh hey! um....it's fine. You remembered my name well.' yoongi chuckled at him.

'ah! It was the last thing I could remember before I got drunk.' Jimin rubbed on the nape of his neck awkwardly. 'Actually I'm here today to apologize for something.'

'what? I can't hear you.' Yoongi scooted toward him more.

'Can you give me some time. Just five minutes. I need to tell you something.'

When yoongi nodded positively and left counter,jimin grabbed his wrist and took him outside on the footpath. Yoongi was surprised at the sudden unconscious skinship from the boy. Jimin released his hand once they were outside.

​​​​​​

'i'm saying that I'm here for an apology.' Jimin said softly once they were quite far from the noise.

'for what?' yoongi leaned his back on a roadside tree.

'for that night when I got drunk. I caused you a lot of trouble I guess. That's why I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost control.' Jimin smiled shyly.

'You remember that? I thought you won't be able to remember,I mean you were so drunk and unconscious.....'

'I couldn't next morning. But eventually I remembered all of it,of you helping me to get back home. I couldn't even let you know my grat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter