I never told you

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night was getting late. Everyone's going for their home,to find warmth and safety. But jimin decided not to go home tonight. The empty feeling inside him was growing so fast. He need to burry them and only alcohol can do that at that moment. He was walking for the nearest bar. Late night roads were almost calm and quiet,the sky was radiating starlights and the shadows from the roadside trees were dancing in a rhythm. Jimin tried to find mental peace in the tranquility of night sight.

As long as he entered the bar, the atmosphere was totally different from the night town. Loud music was buzzing and people with happy faces were laughing and dancing and drinking at their heart's content. He wasn't in the mood to enjoy today,he just wanted to subside the loneliness. No matter he was the one who initiated all of this, that didn't prevent him from not sinking in pain. When you tore apart something you were involved so deeply, obviously you will suffer even if you don't want to. Effects don't fade away so quickly, it will take it's time to go away and meanwhile it will change the architecture of your mind. Some take the change for good and some for bad. Both jimin and taehyung were going through this stage after their breakup. Jimin went near the huge round table at the center and took his seat leaning his body to the table. Just about ordering for drinks he noticed a new face.

A new bartender? The last time he was here,he saw another one. Whatever! 

'Hey! Can I get a drink?' Jimin said half smiled. The bartender boy turned to see his face from the corner and came to him with a smile.

'Yes sir. Which one would you like?' 

As jimin selected a new combo, the boy smiled while saying, 'this one is strong but special. I'll make it for you.'

As that boy got into his work again jimin had nothing to do but to notice that new bartender. He's not so tall in addition he was a bit....... skinny. May be slight older than him. His flawless skin was so pale and his hair was shiny golden. Ow! He's really swift at this hand movements. Jimin was amusingly watching him making a drink for him real quick. Looks like he's skilled about this work. When that boy delivered his drink,jimin noticed that it shows his gum when he smiles broadly.

'Can I ask you something?' Jimin couldn't put his curiosity aside.

'Yes of course......' The pale boy said.

'you're new here? I mean new in this bar?'

'you guessed right. I joined here not long ago. Can I know why you asked me this question?' Pale boy asked softly.

'Oh! nothing serious. I was just wondering if you're new here. I haven't seen you before. never mind.'

'no, it's okay!' the pale boy replied without looking at his face as he was busy making other orders.

'um....may I know what's your name?' Jimin's question made the boy raise up his head to look straight at his face.

'It's.... min yoongi....yoongi....' 

'Ow! Nice to meet you yoongi sshi. I'm jimin.' Jimin smiled at him. The boy also smiled back. 'Ok,it's finished..........give me another drink!' He has the plan to get drank,at least tonight.

-

Jungkook was laying on his bed looking at his phone screen. He took taehyung's number from jimin long ago in case he need to call him for any reason as they used to hangout together. And now he was thinking if he should call the elder. But at the same time he couldn't find what he should say him at this awkward moment. In stead he thought it would be better if he meet him after his school. Then it'd look like they happen to meet all of a sudden,and the situation wouldn't seem awkward to taehyung. Jungkook didn't know when did he fall asleep thinking about how he could start fresh.

-

The next day,the whole school period was long and boring to jungkook. He kept looking at the clock on the wall of his classroom,at a interval of few minutes. Every hour was like a year to him that day. He was shaking inside from the mixed feeling from morning. He couldn't wait any longer. The teacher even noticed his restlessness, he was embarrassed when teacher asked him if there was something that bothered him.

After basic classes,he skipped his dance class,his most favorite dance class. because he knew if he attends dance class he'd miss taehyung as taehyung's classes used to end earlier than his. Jimin was absent that day,but he decided to check on him later. so he made an excuse to hoseok to makeup for him cause he really has something urgent to do.

Jungkook ran and ran alongside the roads like a crazy dog after he left school. He didn't care about the taxi or bus or the sweat he'd have from the frantic running.when he reached at that particular place in front of the school gate, seemed like taehyung's school periods wasn't finished yet. He sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter