I pulled you closer to my chest

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day after school,taehyung went out of school after his last class when minjae parted from him for his part time job.

It was raining outside from morning. Taehyung started to love rainy season. Whenever he watched raining, thoughts of jungkook popped in his mind. He could feel that the love from the younger is just like rain, that innocent love from jungkook is like shower of heavy rain that soaked all of him with overwhelming affection and dedication. Taehyung opened his blue umbrella and placed it over his head. He was thinking if jungkook's school ended or not. He hadn't talk to the black haired boy since morning. Taehyung missed him a lot whole day. So he decided to call him. But the other's number was turned off. Taehyung frowned looking at the phone screen. Suddenly he felt worried about jungkook. Why is his phone turned off? What happened to him?

He went out of the main gate across the road and proceeded to cross the road to go over the opposite side. When he looked over the road he saw a figure his eyes lingering for,in a black hoodie and jeans with so familiar timberland shoes. Taehyung stopped his pace and looked at him from opposite side of road standing under his blue umbrella. 

There jungkook is,waiting for him without his acknowledgement. The boy didn't have his umbrella on, all soaked in the rain. His pale skin was glowing and dump hair strand was touching his eyes. Taehyung saw him, at the moment they saw each other jungkook was smiling at him. Taehyung was just watching him with a swelled heart full of love for his boyfriend.

Jungkook waved his hands at his gorgeous boyfriend, and taehyung ran to cross the road to get near him. Once taehyung reached near him, he could see the boy was practically shivering from soaking in rain for a pretty long time.

'Taehyung......' His name came out like a whisper from jungkook's mouth.

'Kookie.....!' Taehyung said softly,looking at his face. 'Why are you all wet? Where is your umbrella?'

'uh....I've forgotten to bring one when I left home this morning.' Jungkook shyly answered. Taehyung proceeded to hold his tiny umbrella over jungkook's head, but the latter stopped taehyung from doing so. 'You'll get soaked hyung! I don't need it. I'm already wet.'

'Then why did you come all the way here? in this rain? You shouldn't do that. You could just call me to come over.'

'I missed you so much. I just wanted to see you.' Jungkook locked his gaze on the man before,the man he loves more than anything.

Taehyung could feel the heat of those words travelling through his body. He looked away in embarrassment. He was trying to say that he also missed the warmth of jungkook all day long. 'When did you come here kookie?'

'not long ago........hyung let's drink something warm. It's cold!'

Taehyung turned his eyes and looked at jungkook's face. He thought every single drops of rain made jungkook more ethereal in front him. They stared at each other for a moment before taehyung dropped his umbrella suddenly from his hand. Within seconds, crystal clear rain water started flowing on his body. He looked above over his head to the source of rain. His blue umbrella was laid carelessly on ground beside him, holding water in the half sphere of the cloth.

'What are you doing hyung!? You're getting wet!'

'I want to get soaked with you kookie. The rain is so beautiful. We should feel this on our skin, together.' Taehyung took jungkook's hand in his own,rubbing it gently with his thumb. To jungkook, taehyung's smile at that moment was something else he want to take with him in his grave.

Jungkook knew rain masks the tears. But just only sad broken tears. Happy tears are very different from rain,they can be identified even rain tries to hide them.

'Let's go kooki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter