I'm not your fire in the cold

One way to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been some days after the party at their jin hyung's house,jungkook haven't seen taehyung for once.even not with jimin.During break,jimin called him at cafeteria.jungkook was worried.so he asked jimin why taehyung Doesn't show up with him.

'ah kookie! I'm frustrated! Tae is not talking to me properly. He's upset with me after party night and you know he's a crybaby.what should i do?' Jimin was whining.

'why did you need to make him upset hyung? can't you be a careful boyfriend?' Jungkook knew the situation.

'It's my fault jungkookie.l've hurt him.and I'm so sorry for that.I know sorry is not the appropriate word. But I'm really sorry that I made him sad.I miss him kookie. I love him kookie. I love him more than anything.How can i get his forgiveness?' Jimin was not feeling well about his deed. And jungkook can feel that.he is upset too,not for jimin but for himself about how taehyung will be going to react at his confession. Suddenly he felt cold when a possibility came across his mind that if taehyung is going to react harshly or tell jimin about it that he has been in love with tae even he knows it's his best friend's boyfriend. And more than that he tried to get his love when jimin was at weak point.how jungkook would be able to handle the situation.

He was snapped back from his thought when jimin calls his name. 'Hey kookie what are you thinking about with that serious face?'

'Nothing hyung.just go on,what are you saying?'

'umm...kookie...can you help me with something?'

'what is it hyung?' jungkook took a sip from his drink.

'Look kookie ah. I need to apologize to him for one more time. I hope he will forgive me this time.but he doesn't want to meet me for once or even tried to avoid my calls. can you please send him a flower bouquet for me? if I want to meet him he will say no. so please jungkook ah! can you do me this favour? please!'

jungkook was feeling like someone just jerked him off the night.of course jimin had no idea about his feelings towards taehyung,or else he'd not request him to do such a favour.

'How can I hyung? moreover,if you give the bouquet yourself he'll be happy,and will understand your feelings.'

'no kookie.you don't know. He will not meet me. He is mad at me...... I love him so much kookie.and I'm ashamed at myself that how can I hurt him like this! Please kookie! Don't say no. Do it for your best friend.'

 

That's how it ended with jungkook holding a huge bouquet by his both hands which jimin bought for taehyung earlier that day.jimin told him the address of taehyung's school where he can find tae.he waited outside the gate for a while.he was checking on the bouquet aimlessly.

'Ow! there's a card in it! what is it saying? hm?' Jungkook opens the card to read the content. It says,' i'm sorry taetae! I'm awfully sorry.forgive me baby.i can't just live like this.i need your love.'

jungkook put it back emotionlessly.well he was thinking about jimin. The older is silly indeed. He should come by himself instead of sending someone to impress his own boyfriend.

when the school hour ended,all the students were coming out wearing same dress.it's difficult for jungkook to find out taehyung amo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter