Eight

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What more than not being able to sleep is when you're mind is awake but its pounding with a headache but it wouldn't matter when its filled with thoughts running a marathon.

Miyu was laying on her right side as Jongup had been spooning her from behind. She felt him snuggle closer as he put his face in the crook of her neck breathing from his nose as it gave her warmth, comfort and most of all chills.

She felt his hand on her waist for a while until he slipped it under her shirt and leaving it there on her stomach. His hand didn't move for a few seconds until he mindlessly would draw circles around her belly button and then he stopped.

She closed her eyes trying to sleep but she couldn't. She could have gotten up and make more tea but she didn't want to get up and make noise for the wolves inside her home.

Miyu slowly turned around her other side and looked at Jongup as he had his eyes closed. She saw a light dark circles under his eyes. She wasn't sure why but they were there. She studied his facial features again since she was looking at him closer.

His dark black hair was dark enough to be a midnight color. Even though his eyes were closed, she knew those dark brown eyes were behind those eye lids. She saw the mole on his nose making it his signature and his lips that were light pink but were used to kiss her gently every time.

Her eyes then followed to the side of his neck looking at his tattoos. She moved her hand slowly and traced them carefully.

Jongup flinched at her touch but he relaxed as he slowly opened his eyes looking at her. "What's wrong?"

Miyu met his eyes and gave him a weak smile. "My head hurts but I can't sleep."

He pulled her closer to him and placed her head under his chin and drew small circles on her back. "Stop thinking and relax."

"I can't --"

"Yes you can." he said cutting her off. He moved his legs around hers tangling them together and making her more comfortable. "I'll be here when you wake up."

She closed her eyes and let out a sigh. "I'll sleep if you tell me about your tattoos."

Jongup stopped doing the circles on her back for a moment and then continued again. "They represent my parents. They were killed when I was small and it was just us three. So in a memory for them, I got two star like tattoos to know they are always with me."

"I'm sorry." she mumbled into his throat slowly kissing it.

It made his breath hitch and his heart was kicking fast inside his ribcage. "It's ok. I was alone for a long time. Until about six year ago, Himchan found me. He brought me into the pack and I learned that we were supposed to be a pack. The six of us."

"How did you know?" Miyu was relaxing in his arms and feeling the power of sleep taking over.

"Years ago when Yongguk and Himchan were on their own, they stayed in a small town where it was filled with werewolves. One of them knew their parents and told them about the rest of the pack. At that time, they saw Youngjae there and he has been with them the longest until they found Junhong then Daehyun and then me."

She didn't say anything.

"Miyu?" he spoke softly not wanting to wake her up. A smile formed on his face has he pulled her closer and heard a light snore coming from her. "Sleep tight Precious."

- - -

A few days had gone by and Himchan was with his sister for a few hours but he would go back to Yoonji's home to check on Yongguk but he didn't go alone. Daehyun was getting reckless and he wanted to go see his alpha as well. He and others went expect Jongup.

He wanted to stay with Miyu and he would see his alpha later. Yongguk asked about Jongup's whereabouts and Himchan mentioned he was safe with a friend of Yoonji. He bought it but he still couldn't help but worry.

Yongguk was grunting as he was sitting on the chair next to the table as Himchan was removing the bandage wraps. "What's going on with you and Yoonji? Did you guys fight?"

"You could say that." Himchan mumbled as he gave one of the wraps to Youngjae to throw away. "Wow she is good. Your wounds are healed."

"I still feel sore." his leader hissed as he stood up. "I've been up since yesterday. How long was I out?"

"A few days." Himchan took off the one around his other arm looking at the wound healed. "You should definitely treat Yoonji for her mad magic skills."

"Isn't that your job?" Daehyun chuckled at them. "Besides, Himchan when are you going to take -- OW!!"

Junhong hit Daehyun in the back of the head. "Sorry I thought I saw a fly. My bad."

Daehyun glared at him confused and remembered he wasn't suppose to spill anything about their sister. Himchan had told them not to say a words because it was going to be a surprise for him.

Yoonji came back inside with a few flowers and plastic bags. Which in Daehyun's mind it meant food. He went to help her in the kitchen and helped put the things away.

"Are you going to tell me what's really going on between you two?" Yongguk asked Himchan.

"Let it go Yongguk." Himchan sighed as he finished taking off the last wrap. "I already took care of it."

"Doesn't seem that way. When I woke up her eyes were red and puffy. She hardly ate her food. Seriously, what's going on?" Yongguk demanded to know but Himchan just put new bandage wraps on one side of his arm that needed to be healed longer and tightening the knot it as Yongguk groaned at him. "What the hell!"

Himchan smiled at him and walked to the kitchen pulling Yoonji to her room closing it behind her. "Burn the blue candle."

She looked at him for a moment and did was she was told. A blue candle that she had was reacted by her alone so they could speak freely and no one could hear their conversation. The ways of magic has their advantages.

When she was done, she blew out the match and put aside on the table. "What is --"

Himchan wrapped his arms around her and shut his eyes. He sighed as he took in the lavender scent that she always had. It was also a way to calm a person down. He kissed her neck and mumbled into it. "I'm sorry."

Yoonji felt a tear wanting to run down her cheek but she blinked it away. She turned around since he had hugged her from behind. She cupped his face and shook her head. "I'm the one who should be at me knees begging for your forgiveness. Keeping a secret that long... I know I should have said something but I was just protecting her. Saki wanted me to protect her. I couldn't risk anything. I'm very sorr--"

He didn't want her to talk anymore. He pressed his lips on hers' shutting her up and accepting the apology. He loved her with his whole heart. Even if he was angry with her at first and yelled at her. In the end, he got to see is loving sister again and that's all he had been wanting. To see the one person they had been searching for.

He started walking forward, making her walk backwards until her legs hit her bed making them fall back. They didn't break the kiss.

He pressed harder into her has he pushed his tongue passed tasting everything making her moan in the process. He moved up against her waist and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter