Seven

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirteen years.

That was the last time she saw her brothers.

She thought they died that night.

She was sure of it.

But today changed everything.

Himchan quickly bent down in front of her and saw her crying her eyes out. "It's ok Mikako. I'm here now."

She carefully stretched out her hand to touch his face. He was indeed real and it wasn't a dream. "Hi-Him-ch-chan?"

He nodded at her trying to fight back his tears but he couldn't any longer. He let them slide down his face again. "I'm here."

Miyu looked down for a moment at the ground and then back at her brother that was alive and in front of her. She let out a cry as he moved himself to hold her in his arms protecting her from it all.

All the hurt and pain that was inside her.

All the loneliness she must have felt for so long.

All the thoughts of having no family left.

All thoughts of everything she ever thought.

"Shhh... shh... I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." He hushed her as he her hair gently as she continued to cry and hold onto him as if he was going to disappear into thin air.

She didn't want that.

She didn't want him to leave her again.

She didn't want to be hurt again of having no family.

This whole time her thoughts were wrong about her brothers.

All wrong.

Himchan closed his eyes as he held onto her more and sniffled. He was mentally thanking the heavens that his little sister was alive and didn't burn in that fire. She was alive and well.

Thank god she is alive.

She is safe with me now, Father, Mother, Mira.

Yongguk and I will watch over her.

Protect her.

He felt his heavy heart slowly being lifted from the heavy weight that had been holding him down. It was becoming light and at ease. He slowly moved Mikako away from him and she had her slimy boogers sliding down her nostrils. Her eyes were red violet matching her cute small nose.

"You're still an ugly crier from what I remember." he said teasing her a little.

She smacked him on the shoulder and let out a small laugh but still had tears slide down her face.

"It's so good to see you." he cupped her face in his hands but carefully saw her cut on her cheek. "You don't know how happy you're going to make Yongguk when he sees you."

Her eyes widen. "He is alive too?"

Himchan nodded his head to her. "But he is rest from severe cuts he got from Anna, Lillian and another girl."

"What? They..."

"Um.. hate to break this up." Daehyun spoke breaking up this confusing reunion. "But mind telling me what is going on?"

"I'm just confused as you are." Junhong said looking down at his beta and the girl in his arms.

Himchan looked at the pack and sighed. He looked back at his sister and smiled. "Let's get inside and we can talk more. Can you stand?"

Miyu nodded as she slowly pushed herself up but her knees buckled for a second and Jongup was by her side holding her waist. He looked at her worried and didn't say anything as he picked her bridal style.

He walked past the others going inside. He placed Miyu by the sofa and she sat down. "Are you ok?"

She nodded at him and looked at Himchan as he came in closing the door and locking it. He flinched at the owl as he looked at him. "Creepy thing."

Miyu laughed. "Nox won't do anything. He is already adjusted to Jongup around. The others not so much."

"I don't blame him." Himchan smiled as he moved himself near her and sat down grabbing her hand. He looked at the others and sighed. "I promised to tell you guys everything when I got Yongguk and we were together, but looks like I'll have to speed things up."

Slowly one by one, they each looked at each other exchanging different looks. They took another moment and looked back at their beta ready.

- - -

"So let me get this straight," Daehyun spoke as he looked at Himchan and Miyu. "She is the girl who you and Yongguk have been looking for and those three freaks that attacked us were once family?"

Himchan looked at him and the others around him. "Yeah expect for the one with light pink hair. I don't know who she is. Speaking of them," he looked at Mikako and gave her a frown. "Lillian is dead."

Her eyes widen as she sat up. "She is? What happened?"

He sighed looking down at the dark orange carpet with some blood stain on it. "Yoonji helped me and had one those voodoo dolls to kill her. Anna of course didn't take it too well."

"Yoonji?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Kim Yoonji is Himchans girlfriend for two years now." Youngjae spoke filling her in.

"As in mom's student?" Miyu looked at him.

He nodded and placed his hand on her head. "She is the one who kept you secret from us for so long. When your creepy owl came by I followed him and found you."

"This whole time she knew who you were and didn't tell me!" It was unbelievable for someone she trusted almost her whole life she did something like this.

"I know the feeling. I already yelled at her." He sighed leaning back on the sofa as he moved his hand to rub her back. "So how have these boys been treating you? Don't get offended by Daehyun's temper. He has been hanging around Yongguk too much at times."

"Shut up!" Daehyun shouted at him. "I didn't want to stay here but it was raining. The vote was against me."

Youngjae rolled his eyes and smacked the back of his head. "Don't be rude to someone who is older asking a question."

"Speaking of older, you need to stop hitting me!" he smacked him back.

Himchan laughed as he saw the boys playfully hit each other and then there was Jongup; who was lost in his own thoughts.

"You ok Jongup?" the older one asked the young one. "You've hardly said anything."

He looked at Himchan and then at Miyu and back at Himchan. "It's just a lot of information to take in."

"Sorry." he patted his leg for comfort. But that only made Jongup get up and walk out of the house wanting to be alone.

He sighed throwing his head back as he closed his eyes. Everything just happened so fast. After introducing Himchan to Miyu he could feel what she felt. They were all mixed and all over the place.

He felt anxious.

He felt sadness and just confused. When he saw her fall to her knees, he wasn't sure what just happened but he saw Himchan hold her in his arms and call her by a different name. It was just confusing but seeing her cry so hard in his arms. It suddenly made sense.

She was the little girl he and Yongguk were looking for.

After five years of looking, he found her.

He sighed again opening his eyes and heard the door open and close. "I'll go back in a minute Junhong."

"How did you know it was me?" the young wolf asked as he came to his side.

"I know your scent." he looked to him.

"I could see the worry on your face and yeah it is a lot of information to take in but we should be twice as happy right now. Himchan found us and he found his sister!" He smiled and patted his shoulder.

When Jongup met Junhong they didn't really talk much. Actually, Jongup didn't talk much around the others only with Yongguk and Himchan. But at times, when they would split up, he was paired with Junhong since it would go by their age.

Yongguk and Himchan.

Daehyun and Youngjae.

After a few weeks, Junhong would start doing silly things like chasing his tail to make Jongup laugh or he would try to walk on his two back legs. He was always trying to make him comfortable and it worked. They became close.

"You like her a lot don't you?" He asked breaking his thoughts.

Jongup looked away from him and gave him a nod looking down at the ground with all the fallen leaves around.

"Why don't you spend more time with her? I can ask Himchan if the rest of us can go see Yongguk and Yoonji and you both can be alone." He told him with a smile on his face.

"It sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter