Five

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Down an old memory isn't something Himchan had in mind. The place was still ruined and untouched.

Where could they be?

He sniffed around trying to pick up Yongguk's scent. He carefully stepped on old broken wood and shattered glass. The place was his old home where he once lived happily with a perfectly family but it came burning down to the ground.

Himchan didn't remember exactly what happened but Yongguk took it the hardest knowing he lost the one girl who stole his heart even if they were adoptive siblings. He was in love with Mira and she felt the same. The parents could see it and when they got older, they were going to sit down and talk about it.

It wasn't insect, since they were not blood related yet Yongguk never saw her as a sister. He saw her as something more.

His future.

But it came burning to the ground and no one understood why. It was a mystery. The two boys ran out for an errand their father had told them to do.They ran a good distances and accidently got lost. By the time they came back home, there was nothing to return to.

Yongguk went looking for his one love and found her remains in ashes with her necklace she wore that he had given her on her twelfth birthday. He cried for days and didn't speak to Himchan. He wanted to go on his own, but Himchan wouldn't let him. They both suffered from their loss for the family.

But they never found the remains of their younger sister. They always believed she was still alive and she managed to escape from the fire.

Got it!

Himchan found the scent he was looking for and started to dig until he found the back basement door. He transformed to his human form for a moment and pulled off the chains that was keeping the door locked. When he got it open he went back into his wolf form and jumped inside the basement.

A rush of something heavy was filling up inside his chest and it was not a good feeling. It was full of guilt and negative energy around the air. He used to have a bracelet that blocked it all away but he lost it and Yongguk took his off after that night.

They were gifts from their mother to protect them. But things changed and so did they. They ran around different part of the country and found their pack members slowly. It turned out all of their parents were friends amongst each other but got killed by hunters.

FOCUS!

Himchan shook off his thoughts with the bad energy around and walked through a narrow hallway following the scent of his Alpha. He stopped when the scent was stronger than before. In front of him was a closed door and a sound of a whimper. He got on his two back legs and pushed the door forward hoping it would open.

The whimpering on the other side stopped but got louder when they knew who it was. "Himchan?"

He barked back in response. "I'm coming just hang on!"

"Get out of here! It's not safe!" Yongguk barked back. "GO!"

"Stop being stubborn!" Himchan continued to push the door and it finally budged open. He saw the cuts on his brother and the bruises. "What did they do to you?"

"Anna wants the stone." Yongguk pushed himself up and slowly lost his balance but Himchan went under his jaw to his neck holding him up.

"We need to get to Yoonji so she can heal you." Himchan rubbed against him. "Let's go quickly."

Yongguk couldn't walk very well, so Himchan had to bend down and have his alpha on his back making him carry twice the weight. "The others?"

"They are safe." Himchan adjusted to the weight and carried him out carefully. Just upon reaching outside. There were welcomed by three girls standing in front of them.

"Well well well; isn't this a wonderful family surprise." Anna smirked as she walked up to the two wolves. "How are you Himchan?"

He snarled at her as she held out her hand to him. "Get the hell away from me!"

Lillian laughed as she looked at how they were. "It's so good to see our brothers."

The girl with long light pink hair looked at Himchan and tilted her head. "He has pink eyes."

Anna nodded as she slowly started to circle them. "Yes it is but we have something better for this little reunion."

The two girls that were behind her started circling along with her as the hummed going in circles. They had their eyes on them and continued to hum with a smile. Himchan hoped Yoonji had finished what she was doing and it would work soon. He snarled at the girls and snapped his jaw at them.

Yongguk groaned as he pushed himself off the beta's back and stood on his paws.

"You're still weak!" Himchan looked at him.

"I was saving my strength a bit, I was pretending to be weaker than I am right now." he snarled at the girls who continued to hum more as it grew louder.

"Let's finish this." Anna stopped in place and grinned evilly.

Himchan whined in pain within a second going down as he closed his eyes enduring the pain and continued to whine. Yongguk didn't like what he saw and bit Akina's left leg breaking the triangle they created and broke whatever spell they were doing.

Lillian groaned through her teeth and tried to help the younger girl but it was becoming too late for her. She stopped in her place and fell to her knees holding onto as she was gasping for air. Himchan opened his eyes carefully and pushed himself up and jumped on Lillian biting her arm and dragging her back in the basement.

She yelled in pain as only one hand was at still trying to wonder what is going on. She looked at Himchan and she swore she could see him smiling.

He barked at her and gave her a wink. "You're not the only one with tricks up your sleeve."

She glared at him and soon her face was becoming a different color and then a visible line around her neck was started to appear with blood slowly coming out. Her eyes widen and she stopped moving.

He sighed at the sight and went back up to the surface. He saw Yongguk growling at Anna who was on the floor trying to move back with her hands. He went up to her from behind and growling and snapped his jaw making her flinch for once.

"Where is Lillian?" she asked looking around.

He walked around her biting on her leg making her scream in pain and dragged her to the basement throwing her inside as she hit the wall. She stayed there for a moment before she pushed herself up and looking around the room. She called out to the girl she was looking for.

Yongguk came from behind Himchan and had Akina in his hold by her leg as well and threw her inside as well. She was weaker than Anna, not moving up so quickly from the bites.

The alpha looked at his beta and tilted his head. "Where is Lillian?"

Himchan didn't look at him. He transformed to his human form for a moment closing the doors and locking it up for the mean time. "You'll find out in... three...two..."

A loud cry was from under the ground and it was twice as loud than an average person when they let out a loud cry. Himchan and Yongguk flinched at the sound and closed their eyes for moment and looked at each other.

"Is she..?" Yongguk looked at Himchan for his question.

Himchan went back to his wolf form and gave him a nod. "Yoonji helped. We need to go, you don't look good with those cuts."

Yongguk stayed quiet looking at the doors and then around the untouched black wood from the night of the fire. "Out of all the places... they had me here."

He looked at the place one last time before turning around and following Himchan.

- - -

The small comfy home had now welcomed, three more werewolves.

Miyu was in her bathroom for a moment as she changed her clothes and dried her hair. She had to be careful grabbing things with her right hand because of the cut. She hissed a few times dealing with the pain. When she let herself out she saw four tall boys talking amongst each other with smiles on their faces and thankfully dressed.

When she looked at Jongup, her heart picked up speed as she saw the way he was smiling and laughing at them. He looked happy. She wanted that for him. She didn't want to disturb the reunion so she turned around only to lose her balance and hit the wall making a thud.

"Are you ok?" Jongup came by her side and bent down from behind.

She badly wanted him to carry her to her own bed because her knees were being weak and she didn't feel like getting up. Before she even said anything, Jongup had his hand on her head and then pressed on her cheek.

"You're a little hot." He carefully helped her stand but he ended up picking her up like before in the rain and placed her on her bed. He scanned her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter