Four

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The things in life were never easy. Everything has to be a roller coaster and full of challenges to see how much it's worth.

There were never really any loopholes, but if there was, then life is pretty lucky.

But with what has happening, life wasn't fair.

The one thing Miyu hated about her visions is that some were never near her and she had no idea what to do. She had to play a guessing game on what she saw. Then a few days later, Nox would bring the newspaper and she would read what she saw.

That's when she would burn the paper and watch it feeling nothing but anger at her gift.

All she could do is let it go and hoped she didn't get anymore. Sadly, she did and she didn't do anything because it would be no point if it wasn't near her. She felt useless and there were never loopholes.

The sound of something roaring made her come out of her deeps thoughts. She looked out the window and saw lighting flickering around. She sighed and looked at her family picture. She traced her thumb on her father, mother, sister, and brothers.

I miss everyone...

The thunder clapped together and she stood on her feet feeling her heart race up. She then heard a screech coming from Nox. She could only imagine Jongup getting scared because of him. Thinking of him made her heart race quickly than it was before. She couldn't understand why but she thought of when she hugged him after her vision.

It wasn't something she planned but she felt safe and warm as he held her. She didn't want him to let go but he did. He mumbled something and went out. He was out for a few minutes before coming back in. Expect he didn't tell her anything, he only went to the sofa and stayed there.

Miyu walked out of the room and saw Nox looking out the window as if he was waiting for something. She then saw Jongup sitting at the table with his head in his hands. She frowned and went passed the table opening the door to let the smell of rain come in.

She loved the smell the rain it was calming even though her mind is always a mess in thoughts and wished it was simple but it's not.

"Are you asking to be electrocuted?" Jongup came from behind her. He caught something sweet and it was her scent of something orange mixed with a flower. He liked it. He didn't know why but he liked how it smelled on her. He had been around a few people with different scents but this one felt nice and not so strong.

Miyu let out a laugh and crossed her arms under her chest and leaned in front of the door frame. "Only if I have a death wish."

His heart jumped from her response and not in a good way. He frowned even though she couldn't see it. He wanted to hold her in his arms and tell her not to think that. Ever.

He closed his eyes fighting with himself again.

When he held her for earlier he didn't want to let go but he did. He did it because he didn't know what had gotten into him and for him to have such thoughts made him think he was going crazy. He fought with himself because he felt himself fallen for a girl he just met a day ago and now he never wanted to leave her side.

Opening his eyes, he saw Miyu standing in front of the house looking up at the sky. He felt his heart panicking and saw the lightening flickering quickly. "What the hell is she doing?"

A screech came from Nox as he was still inside and watching Miyu.

Then Miyu did something crazy.

She ran.

- - -

Panting hard as his lungs were burning like fire he transformed into his human form and grabbed the pair of clothes let out for him. When he finished putting on the black shirt he caught a familiar scent.

It's not possible...

I know this scent.

He closed his eyes and saw a vivid memory in the back of his head. It was a little girl with long brown hair smiling at him as she was playing hide and seek. She looked at him and felt his heart race as he ran towards her her face.

She laughed as she hugged him and ran back into the house.

He opened his eyes and shook his head. "I can't get distracted right now."

A broom that was inside had fallen as it was still inside until he listened to the footsteps avoiding the noise outside.

The door in front of him suddenly opened and a girl with platinum blonde hair came out. "What are you doing here?"

He smiled at her and gave her a hug. "I came to check up on you but I need to go. I need a favor."

She hugged him back and sighed knowing he was safe. They had been dating for two years and they never really saw each other. It was only every three or four months. He would stay for a week or two and then leave.

Their first meeting was unexpected, he was walking around looking for a witch for help. He did end up finding the witch and it later turned out, she was the old student of his adopted family. He asked questions regarding his younger sister but she knew nothing of the sort.

He got to know her more by spending time with her. He helped her with different way of being an herbalist and the more time he spent he realized his feelings for her. As did she, they grew fond of each other that he didn't want to go but he did.

"Himchan, are you sure about this?" his girlfriend looked at him. She had a plain doll in front of her.

"I didn't come here to know if I'm having doubts. Yongguk was taken by them and I have to go save him. The others are looking for Jongup because he got separated. I gave them a hint and they should be getting to him now." he looked at her and cupped her face in his hands. "Please."

She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment and then reopened them with a 'let's get started ' look on her face. "I need something though, like hair or blood."

Himchan thought for a moment. He had forgotten something that is very important. When it's time to get serious, the dolls that she had always came in handy but they weren't her favorite. He went outside from when he arrived and looked down carefully. His eyes scanned slowly looking for a strand of hair and he smirked when he found one.

He went back and handed the strand to his girl. "It's not much."

She looked at him in shock and took it from him. "How can you even see that thing?"

"I have the best eyes aside from my scent." he wiggled his eyebrows. "Well Jongup has the best scent out of us six."

She shook her head and wrapped the one strand of hair around the dolls neck. She took in a deep breath and let it out. "Ok I can take it from here."

Himchan drew a line from his index finger and placed it down on the map. "Find him first."

She closed her eyes and concentrated. Himchan saw his blood move slightly to the left of the map and it stopped.

His eyes widen. "Are you kidding me?"

When she opened her eyes, she widen them as well. "Oh my gosh."

Himchan hissed and shut his eyes. "Why would they go there? Out of all the places!"

It was still in the room. She didn't move. Her eyes stayed on the spot where the blood was. It was not a place that Himchan would like to remember. It was his worst. It was the place that everything changed for him and Yongguk.

"Not only will it be a family reunion, it's going to be a welcome home." he said bitterly. He sighed and turned to look at his girl. He grabbed her face again and kissed the top of her head." Thank you Yoonji, I'll come back the moment I get Yongguk."

Yoonji nodded and pressed her lips on his just before he left into the storm.

- - -

Gray eyes like smoke.

Yellow eyes like the sun.

Sky Blue eyes like the sky.

Running on all fours and fast. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter