Eighteen

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three boys in dark cloaks entered the area of a house in the middle of nowhere and looked around.

One saw the six torches and noticed two were missing. "She broke the barrier."

"Who?" The other turned looking around. "There was a barrier?"

The tall one with piercing eyes scanned the area and heard screeching coming from inside. He saw the two holes were the two torches were and looked at the house. "It wasn't Mikako. It was Anna."

"Did your visions tell you that?" The one with round eyes asked as he skipped along going to the front door. He heard the owl and turned to the left. "She left the owl."

"Better for his safety here." The tall one opened the door and walked in as the other two followed. He closed the door and Nox grabbed his hood attacking him. "AAH! STOP IT!"

Nox wasn't friendly to strangers especially if Mikako wasn't around and someone else in her home.

"We mean you no harm!" The tall one managed to put his hood down and met eyes with the barn owl. "We are friends and need to see Yoonji."

Nox looked at him and flew back to his place. He let out another screech and flapped his wings out.

"Does he understand us?" The one with round eyes asked looking around but heard a soft snore. "Um.. she is asleep."

The two tall ones sighed and one went to her side. "I'll wake her up."

"Wait." The other one stopped him. "Check for a herb that wakes her up."

One went to the kitchen looking at all the herbs. "Um.. there not labeled. Can we just open them and find out which one works."

"No you idiot!" The tall one with dark circles went to him. "You don't want to kill her or paralyze her."

"Good point." The other one mumbled to himself.

"Remind me why your one of us again?" The other tall one asked looking at him.

"Because I'm cute, I don't age, and... did I mention cute?" He smiled looking at the tall boy.

The tall one rubbed his temples annoyed at him. "Yes you did."

"I found some mint." The other one went to Yoonji and put the mint leaves under her nose. At first she didn't hesitate. She took in a deep breath and crinkled her nose. The boy tried again with a bigger leaf putting right under her nose as she sniffed up the leaf taking in the natural scent of mint.

Yoonji suddenly gasped sitting up straight and coughed out some air as the leaf fell from her nose. She turned and saw one boy and then two others.

One was smiling and waving. "Have a nice nap darling?"

She looked across from her and suddenly went to the bedroom. It was empty. She went to the spare room. It was empty. She went to the bathroom to check and then the kitchen. She quickly opened the door and saw two torches missing. "Oh no.."

All three boys came out from the house and looked at her.

"She is gone." One with a deep husky voice spoke to her. "We don't know how long though."

"Anna broke the barrier." The other one spoke out. "We need to go find the wolves."

"How did Anna break the barrier?" Yoonji turned and saw one holding onto her cloak.

"Does that matter?" The one with round eyes looking at her dully. "We need to find her and watch."

"Watch?" Yoonji scoffed putting on her cloak and saw Nox fly out letting out a screech. "We need to help her win this --"

"It's not our place!" The tallest one shouted at her. "This is not our battle or yours. It belongs to Mikako and Anna. It's been that way since the moment she was in care for the stone."

"It has always been that way." The other one said after him. "I can go and track down the wolves."

Yoonji stayed in her place and looked down before she felt something claw her shoulder. She turned and saw Nox looking at them. She turned seeing one walk away. "Wait.." She called out to him. He turned looking back at her. "They are near the end of the full moon. That's why they aren't here. Take Nox with you so they know you mean no harm."

He nodded and waited for the owl.

"Nox go with him. Go find Himchan and Yongguk." He turned to look at her and flew off following the tall boy into the forest again.

"Do have any idea where they might be?" The one with round eyes smiled at her as he leaned on the tall one but he moved making the other stumble. "Hey! Don't be mean! I'm older!"

"Yeah but you act like your younger than us." The tall one sighed shaking his head. "Excuse him, he only gets serious when the time is right."

"DO NOT!" He whined back at him crossing his arms. "Can we get back to business!"

"Oh now its business?" The tall one chuckled looking at him.

"STOP IT!" He tried lunging to him but the tall one moved out of the still chuckling deep.

"Can we focus?" Yoonji called out to them. They stopped and cleared their throats and apologized.

"You must know," The one who was attacking the tall one playfully spoke out to her. "When we find her, you can't interfere. You can only watch. When the wolves arrive, they will try to help but she will stop them from doing so."

Yoonji took in a deep breath and looked at the ground. She wished she could help and try to save her. But they were right, it was her battle and she had to fight for herself. It was going to be hard to watch her do it alone.

I wished I prepared her for it.

She closed her eyes and started thinking where she could have gone. There were many places. But there was only one that Anna would call her out too. It was the same place she kept Yongguk. She opened her eyes and looked at the two boys in front of her.

"I know where she is." Yoonji turned and started running and the two followed behind her.

- - -

The wolf with sky blue eyes was looking up at the moon as he was sitting and let out a howl. He saw that it was big and beautiful he wanted to cry. If that was even possible to do. He enjoyed looking at the moon when it was full and bright shining down light below them.

"Enjoying the moment Junhong?" Jongup came out from his place and sat next to him.

The young one nodded and stared at the moon. "It's so beautiful. I hope when I find someone to love, her skin is that color and I can admire it all day long."

"That's creepy." Youngjae came laughing and sat on the other side. "You would like her for skin tone not her face or something else?"

The young one shrugged and smiled. "I don't even think I will find someone."

"Why do you say that?" Jongup nudged him on the side. "We all will find someone. It takes time."

"Yeah but you found Mikako. Himchan as Yoonji. How long will it take for the rest of us?" Junhong let out a whimper and went down to the ground.

Youngjae and Jongup went down as well nudging him for comfort.

"Why are you talking about love?" Daehyun huffed walking up to them. "Do you want to become a lovesick dog like Himchan and Jongup?"

"I HEARD THAT!" Himchan barked at him.

"Be a strong wolf and independent! You don't need a women to be happy." Daehyun puffed out his chest and then let out a whimper when Youngjae attacked him the ground. They started sparing with other.

"Stop giving him false hopes!" Youngjae snapped his jaw at him.

"I'M NOT! I'M JUST TELLING HIM TO BE STRONG!" Daehyun snarled back as he grabbed a hold of Youngjae's neck and pinned him down as a whimper soon came out from him.

Youngjae stayed in his place and panted heavy as he shook off the dirt and looked at him. "But you don't have to say it like that. I think it's great that Jongup found someone and its Yongguk and Himchans sister. We don't have to keep looking for her."

"It's like killing two birds with one stone?" Junhong joked looking at Jongup who rolled his eyes and heard a snarl from Yongguk.

That's when they all laughed and started joking around each other. It was a nice night, the full moon was almost up and Jongup couldn't wait to go home. He liked that word now. He looked over to Himchan as he was rolling on his back trying to get an itch that bothered him.

Yongguk was scratching his ear with his other leg and Junhong got up going over to him and started rolling on top of his alpha was got annoyed but only started playing with him.

The pack was enjoying themselves and this time the bother of the full moon wasn't as bad this time. Maybe it was because they were adjusting at learning to control it?

Maybe the routine wasn't as bad.

Maybe they were finding some things to keep them in check and from going a total beast on them.

It was unexplainable but its seemed to be going alright.

Jongup closed his eyes from a moment knowing it was getting late and they were going in the cave to get some sleep before they head back. But something in a distance made him get on all four legs and turn to the left. "Do you guys hear that?"

Yongguk and Junhong stopped messing around and listened.

Himchan got on his feet as well and went to Jongup's side. He started to snarl. "Someone's coming."

Daehyun and Youngjae were in their spots looking at each other then at the alpha who got to his feet and went to Jongup.

Jongup put his snout in the air taking in a scent and he widen his green eyes. "I'm getting Mikako's scent. How is that possible?"

Himchan and Yongguk exchanged looks with each other.

It's not..

There is no way.

The owl that came from out of the tall trees let out screech and flew around them.

"Nox?" Jongup went back on his legs and stood up barking at him. "What happened?"

Another rustle came from the trees and out came a tall person with jet black hair with dark circles making it hard to see his eyes. He looked around and put his hands up. "I'm here to help. I mean no harm."

"Who are you?" Yongguk snarled seeing him as he took a step forward. "What do you want with my pack?"

He smirked and pointed up to Nox. "I wouldn't have come without him. Yoonji suggested it."

Yoonji?

Himchan stood in front of the person and snarled back at his leader. "Let's hear him out. He brought Nox and Yoonji told him too."

Yongguk snapped his jaw at him. "We know nothing about him!"

"What if its related to Mikako?" Jongup was back on his feet and felt his heart racing with fear. "She wouldn't let Nox come out here with him."

The person was in his place not knowing what was going on. He didn't really speak werewolf or know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter