Six

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving to the place he promised he would be back, Himchan was out of breath and carefully placed Yongguk on the front porch of Yoonji's home. The trip took long since it was a long distance. He quickly got dressed and waited for his Alpha to transform back to his human form. When he did, he quickly put pants on him and carried him inside.

"What do you have ready?" Himchan asked as he placed Yongguk on top of the table. "He many cuts everywhere. He passed out on the way here."

Yoonji hurried to her things and grabbed a few herbs and stirred them making it fresh again. She spread some dark mud that was moist mixed with the color of a dark green that could make others believe it was just mud ready to be played with and make mud castles.

"Get me some bandage wraps in the bathroom. Bring about two rolls." Yoonji moved around the table placing more of the thick mud paste on his wounds.

Yongguk hissed as he felt the pain from each time she touched him gently but the pain worsened when he felt whatever was in the mud going into his wounds. "You didn't put in Wolfsbane did you?"

Getting a bit offended. Yoonji pressed her fingers into one of his wounds making him growl at her. "I'm a witch and herbalist trying to heal you. Not a hunter to kill you."

Himchan came back and looked at Yongguk's body covered in thick mud. "How is the body mask working for you buddy?"

"Shut up!" Yongguk hissed at him. "How long is it supposed to be on?"

"Himchan start wrapping around what you can and I'll help you with the rest." Yoonji got another bowl of the mud medicine and placed more on him. "Sorry Yongguk but I'm going to have to cut the pants and look at your legs."

"Crap, you had a few cuts on there too." Himchan stopped for a moment remembering the cuts and he went back to wrapping his arm and did his left hand next. "Ok buddy, you need to help me here, I need to wrap around your waist. It's going to take up at least a roll."

Yongguk winced in pain whenever he had to move his waist up from the table and back down. It would have been easier to have another person helping but there was only two. They had to make due. He groaned in pain and tried to keep his breathing at a steady pace.

Yoonji came back with the scissors and cut his pants quickly and saw the cuts Himchan mentioned. She started to spread the rest and Himchan was working on wrapping the other side of his arm. He then wrapped around his head and went down to his legs wrapping them.

When Yoonji had finished, she went to the kitchen and brought a mug to Yongguk's lips. "Drink this, it will help with the inflammation inside your body."

Yongguk didn't move his head but she carefully moved his head to open his mouth and slowly drank whatever Yoonji was giving him. He winced again as the warmth of the drink went down his throat hitting his stomach in a nice touch.

"Ok now I think I just dressed you up for a Halloween party." Himchan looked at Yongguk and couldn't help but smile at Yoonji.

"Thanks Himchan." Yongguk said as he drank more finishing up the drink. "That was pretty good, can I have more?"

Yoonji went back to the kitchen getting more and gave it to him. "If you get a fever, this will help bring it down. After this, you need rest for a few days."

"We'll need to move him to a bed so he can be comfortable." Himchan moved towards his Alpha and carefully lifted him up in a sitting position and made him walk a few steps into a spare bedroom and placed him down not trying to make him in more pain. "How are you feeling now?"

"Crap." he mumbled as his voice getting sleepy. "What's today?"

"Wednesday the seventh of June." he answered back looking at him.

"Twenty-Three." was the last thing Yongguk said before he drifted off into a slumber.

Himchan didn't understand at first but when he left the room and closed the door behind him, it dawned on him. "Her birthday..."

He frowned thinking of his sweet little sister; she would been twenty-three today and she would probably getting ready to celebrate it and probably alone. He slid down the door and stayed in front putting his hands between his head. He let out a sob that his heart had been carrying for a while.

He missed her.

He missed his little sister that they never found but hoped one day they would. He and Yongguk would have done everything they could to protect and keep her safe. Everything just felt like a dark hurricane and they were in the eye for now and getting ready for another storm to ruin everything.

"Himchan?" a sweet voice called out to him.

He looked up at his beautiful girlfriend has she held a mug to him to drink. "It will help you too."

He took it and placed it on the side of him. "We've been searching for her for five years. We had started the night of the fire but we had to stop for a while then we took in Youngjae, Junhong, Daehyun and Jongup. We protected them and they became our family. Then I met you and spent time with you. I knew the first day, I was already emotionally connected to you."

Yoonji bent down next to him and continued to listen to him.

"But he never gave up hope..." he sniffled as more tears came down. "I did at one point but then I had a dream about her one night and I knew Yongguk was right, we have to find her. She is our family too. We need to find her and have our family complete. It just feels empty inside our hearts without knowing what happened to her."

I think it's time I show him the letter...

Please forgive me Himchan...

He sighed and let out a laugh. "Anna and Lillian took so much away from Yongguk and I. We never found Mikakos' remains. She is still alive. I know she is. Today she would be twenty-three."

Yoonji snapped her head at him as she was lost in her our thought and remembered today was her birthday. But today was just a different day that changed everything.

When he felt he shed enough tears for now, Himchan drank the tea that Yoonji made for him and finished it in five big gulps. He turned to her and gave her a smile cupping on side of her face and kissed her forehead. "Thanks for what you did. I know it wasn't easy."

Yoonji gave him a nod with a sad smile. "Himchan...I have something to show you."

He tilted his head and watched her get up from her place going to her room for a few seconds and came out holding a yellowish beige paper folded. He felt his heart pounding quickly inside his chest and stood on his two feet. "What's that?"

She closed her eyes letting out a sigh and opened them looking at him. "I think you should read it outside. Yongguk needs quiet."

Together they both went outside and she waited until he was sitting down on the bench she had outside. Again he picked up a familiar scent that was sweet and something orange. He looked at Yoonji and noticed how nervous she looked as she kept looking at the folded letter.

"I'm very sorry in advance Himchan..." she looked at him. "I was only doing what I was told."

She handed him the letter slowly and it was shaking in her hands. He looked at her and could feel her emotions jumpy with anxious and worry all over. He grabbed the letter and carefully opened it as he began to read it.

Yoonji,

If you have this letter please do me a favor. I have a two daughters; Mira and Mikako. They are both lovely witches and herbalists. They practice every other day and do very well at a young age. My youngest daughter Mikako is also a psychic witch. She has visions that are very accurate and she sometimes gets scared at what she sees. I try to help but she is still frightened by them.

Himchans' breath hitched as he recognized his mother's handwriting.

We adopted two young werewolves, they are Mira's age and I believe one of them has a crush on Mira. They have colored eyes when they are in their wolf form. Red and Pink. They get along with the girls lovely. It's our own perfect family. We then had adopted two more girls but they were playing with dark magic and we kicked them out.

Himchan felt a tear slide down his cheek as he remembered everything as if it was yesterday. He missed his family. He missed them so much after they had died in that fire he suffered from panic attacks but he healed with Yongguk by his side.

I have a bad feeling something is going to happen and I don't think all of us will make it. Mikako has been quiet these past few days with her visions. I'm worried she is keeping something from us and won't say. She is a very special girl to us all.

When the time comes and if you find her, please watch over her for us and teach her what you know. She will be scared at first but she will learn to trust and be her own person.

Himchan felt his heart aching with a heavy weight that he can't shake off.

Yoonji was also feeling the heavy burden inside her body. She knew he was coming to the end of the letter.

Take care of our little girl and keep her safe if anyone comes looking for her. Change her name to Miyu and make sure she live

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter