Sixteen

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't everyday that Mikako told someone she had deep feeling for goodbye. Even if it was for a few days. The weight in her chest was heavy and every time Jongup moved to get something, she would feel her heart jump being anxious.

He smirked every time he felt her heart jump.

They were outside for the time being since Himchan and Yoonji were still at her home getting a few things. Yongguk was already feeling annoyed with his headache. Daehyun was feeling the same, Youngjae and Junhong were just getting sleepy and irritated being around each other and needed to let off steam.

Jongup however, he was being annoyed by the headache he was getting. But with the help of some herbal tea he drank that Mikako gave him, he was managing just fine.

He wrapped his arms around Mikako as she wrapped hers around his waist hugging him tightly. She didn't want him to go but he had too. She wasn't going to cry but the heavy weight in her chest was getting heavier by the second.

At first, she didn't understand why but it had might have to do with the emotional connection they had. She wondered if he felt it too but there was no need to ask as he was getting very comfortable holding her and taking in her scent that was light yet nice to smell.

An orange blossom scent.

He chuckled into her neck leaving a few kisses before pulling back and looking at her. "I'll be back before you know it."

"That doesn't make me feel better." She mumbled with a cute pout that made his heart jump.

He cupped on side of her face and leaned in getting the soft touch of her lips and let his tongue only touch the bottom part of her lip. He felt her open more to let him in but he didn't want to take advantage of her this way.

Right now, he wanted to make it sweet and memorable for them. He felt her emotions running through him the moment she was at his side for every movement and felt the heavy weight inside him. He had to push it aside and be strong for her.

It was the first time that he felt anything like this before and to share the same romantic feelings with someone who felt the same.

Jongup didn't want to pull away but he did when he heard someone clear their throat. He leaned his head on hers and sighed. "I'll be back. I promise."

"When you return..." Mikako moved her arms that were around his waist and moved them to the jacket he had on. "I want us... to be alone and...you know."

At first he didn't understand her but moving back to look at her, she was biting her bottom lip and saw a hint of pink her in cheeks. She was talking about something he didn't even think of.

She wants to bond?

They were still new being a couple and in a short time. But she was ready to be more and make it official. Then he remembered that there was no such thing as mating as werewolves because they were also part human. But when they did find the same emotional connection it would mean more and forever.

To make it official, he knew they would have to bond, marking her as his.

"Are you sure?" He asked her cupping one side of her cheek using his thumb to it. "I don't want to pressure you into doing --"

"I'm sure." Mikako blinked up at him and gave him a chaste kiss as her eyelids fluttered slowly and opened again after pulling away. "Look at me right now."

He did and saw her worried expression. "I am."

"Then do you understand where I'm coming from?" She felt tears forming but she blinked them away and he smiled seeing her cute and emotional. "Will it be worse if we...you know?"

He thought about it for a moment and didn't know. Only Himchan would know that answer since he and Yoonji got that close. He can't recall if Himchan said anything but when they were away and not on a full moon he missed Yoonji a lot and wished he was only with her. Just the normal thing of missing someone.

Although, the wolf part of them gave them a strong bond and the emotions were only heightened.

"Emotions will get stronger but it's nothing we can't handle. Himchan can help me and Yoonji can help you if feel different with anything." Jongup continued her cheek and managed to away one tear as it slid down. "Don't worry about it too much. Ok?"

Mikako nodded and felt Jongup pull her back to him as he captured his lips for a few more seconds.

"Can we go please? My headache is killing me and I want to be in the cave." Daehyun whined and turned over to Jongup and Mikako. He made a disgusted face and nudged Youngjae, who nudged Junhong.

"Ugh! Get a room!" Youngjae commented making others laugh around him.

"I don't want to see that imagine in my head!" Yongguk growled at him.

"Yeah that's something we don't want to see." Himchan came into view along with Yoonji following behind him.

"Oh hush up!" Yoonji smacked his arm playfully. "I think it's cute your sister found someone and what's even better, it's in the pack so you can decide whether he is good for her or not."

"Good point." Himchan chuckled and saw Jongup and Mikako separate.

"I heard that!" Jongup shouted back at them. "I thought I got your approval Himchan?"

Himchan wrapped his arms around Yoonji holding her from behind and kissing her cheek. "Oh yeah, you sort of did. It's Yongguk that hasn't given the yes yet."

"Good luck with that." Yoonji giggled as she turned around pressing her lips on Himchan getting them to smile between the kisses and hugged each other.

"Thanks for the support Yoonji!" Mikako scoffed at her and rolled her eyes seeing her brother and her mentor kiss and be lovey dovey. She looked away and stared up at Jongup. "I thought we were making the others gross out."

Jongup chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "When they first started together, all we could do is watch and be annoyed. Yongguk was annoyed and he always had a sad expression. I guess it was because he wanted someone by his side."

Mikako felt sadden by those words and knew what he was talking about.

"We didn't know until he was actually thinking of his first love." He let out a sigh and started walking towards the others. "Your sister."

"They were young." Mikako added looking ahead and stared at Yongguk. "They cared a lot about each other but I don't know if it was love."

"Himchan mentioned they were in love." Jongup turned to look at her. "You don't think they were in love?"

Mikako shrugged. "I was young and small to even think of that. They're my siblings. But Yongguk did see her as more and she felt the same. But...as I said, 'they were young.' Things are different now."

"Do you think he will find someone again?" Jongup turned over to Yongguk who had Daehyun and Junhong in a head lock as he laughed.

Mikako sighed with a smile forming on her face. "I hope so. He needs someone to make him feel lots of emotions and learn to let go of the past and be happy."

Jongup raised one eye brow and turned back to her. "Damn, I thought you would say something less blunt."

She rolled her eyes and gave him a light push. "Maybe you should get going."

"Trying to get rid of me already? I thought you didn't want me to go." He wrapped his arms around her and let his fingers tickle her sides.

She laughed trying to push them away. "Stop! Only when your being annoying!"

"Oh? I'm annoying now?" He continued to see her wiggle out of his grip but he only smiled seeing her laugh and smile bright only for him. He stopped and pulled her closer and they each stared at each other.

Eyes locked.

Both brown eyes.

He smiled at her and gave her one last kiss until he saw her again. "I'll be back."

She nodded seeing him one last time and they each removed each other from their embrace and he went to Junhong's side as he was rubbing his neck from Yongguk.

Himchan let go of Yoonji and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes as he did so and gave him one last kiss. He looked over to his sister and gave her a tight hug. "We'll be back little sister. Behave yourself and stay out of trouble."

"I won't promise that." Mikako joked as he gave her glare but a smile formed his face.

"Promise me than." Yongguk came to hug her. "Don't do anything until we come back. Ok?"

"Just because you're an Alpha of your pack doesn't mean you're the boss of me." Mikako joked with him as they pulled away. "Yoonji is my mentor."

"And we are your brothers." Himchan added as he flicked her forehead making her hiss. "Listen to us as your brothers."

"Fine." She gave an eye roll but hugged them again. "Be safe."

"We will." They both said at the same time.

Jongup came one last time to Mikako and hugged her tightly getting the scent one last time. "I'll miss you."

"Me too." She looked up at him as he moved away and kissed her forehead.

Be safe.

- - -

Anna smirked watching in a distance.

She noticed the barrier and waited.

She tilted her head to side and stared at Mikako.

"Give. Me. The stone."

- - -

When the boys were out of sight in the tall trees, Mikako blinked her eyes and turned her head looking around hoping to see Anna. Her vision never gave her a clear face but there was always the first time for everything.

Yoonji was at her side with one arm around her and hugged her tightly. "Don't worry, four days will pass before you know it."

"Is it hard since you and Himchan are now bonded?" Mikako asked looking at her.

Yoonji was in shock for a moment and felt heat rushing her to cheeks. At first she wanted to ask how did she know that but it was obvious that Jongup must have mentioned something about her and Himchan being together for a long time. She smiled pursing her lips in but a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter