Three

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark, no sound was heard.

It just felt empty.

The pain all over his body was as if bricks were thrown at him and he couldn't stand. Although, he had to stand. He needed to stand. His pack was out there and possibly worried. He pushed himself to stay standing but only a loud groan escaped his lips as he did.

He blinked a few times trying to adjust to his surroundings and it was dark expect for the light from the moon hitting the front door as it come from the window.

He let out a sigh as he felt himself slipping to stand, even though it was painful he still had to do it. Nothing was going to break him. He already lost one family, he wasn't ready to lose another one.

I need to get out of here...

He leaned against the wall and let out a deep breath from holding it in and trying to deal with the pain more than before. He tried his best to look at them and they were all just cuts on his arms and legs.

But to his surprise he was wearing pants. He scoffed and shook his head.

Great, just what I need.

He didn't like what happened when he and is pack ran into those three girls. They only cause trouble and care for power. They already took enough away from him and Himchan. He wasn't going to let it happen again.

The door suddenly opened and in came three girls dressed in dark clothes with smirk on their faces. The only in the middle locked eyes with him.

Just seeing their faces, he roared about to lash out at them but he was tugged back by the chains wrapped around his wrists. He looked down and tried pulling them off.

"Not even an Alpha as strong as you can break them." The girl in the middle with long black hair.

"Not unless we take something away from him. Right Anna?" the girl with short blonde hair spoke as she took off her hood from her cloak.

"That sounds like an idea." Anna moved her closer to him and caressed his cheek. "What do you think Yongguk?"

"GO TO HELL!" he roared at her again showing his fangs. "You've taken enough from me already, why do you want more?"

She walked back to her place next to the girls and let her fingers her long black. "There is something I want and maybe in return I can help you?"

Yongguk scoffed at her looking away and saw the girl with long light pink hair. "Who the hell are you? A prodigy of these two es?"

Anna went up to him and struck across his face. "Didn't your mother ever teach you manners?"

He snarled at her of the way she spoke about his mother. He never truly remembered his biological mother. The only mother he had was the one who took him in and Himchan. They were both alone playing away from home and they saw smoke coming from above. They saw their village being burned down.

Their parents were close friends and Himchan and Yongguk got a long very well. They promised to stay together as brothers no matter what happened.

The sting on his cheek burned but not as bad as his cuts that were still bleeding making him feel a bit light headed. Despite the pain he was in, he managed to crack a smile. "I meant to say 'witches', honest."

Anna smirked and circled around the girl with colored hair. "Her name is Akina, she was lost a few years ago and we took her in; showing her a wonderful world where she doesn't have to be afraid."

Yongguk chuckled showing his gums with his teeth. When he did that, his pack thought he looked like a mad man. "Is that you're theory? All because you were banished from loving parents that took you in and you ended up playing with dark magic!"

"The world is cruel and didn't like us!" the girl with short pixie blonde hair.

He looked over to the one who spoke. "Is that so Lillian?"

She glared at him. "My name is Lil'Fang!"

He blinked at her and let out a deep laugh. "Where did you come up with that ridiculous name? Did you think you were part werewolf too?"

Before she could do something Anna pulled her back and smirked at him. "How about we focus on what's important hm?"

Yongguk looked away from Lillian and at Anna. "I told you before, go to hell but I think you've already been there now that I look at you both."

They all stayed quiet and they each held out their hand to him. He was ready for anything to come his way. He was never going to help them. After what they did and then bring in another girl into this mess, it was only get worse.

"Last chance." Anna spoke with a serious expression.

He let out a smirk looking at them each carefully. "You're always going to be bitter since that day. You both always will be."

No words were spoke but the only thing heard was Yongguk screaming in pain as he fell to the ground holding his head.

- - -

She was out of breath when she ran up to the house and banged on the door loudly for the person on the other side to hear it. She put her hands on her knees bending down trying to get air into her lungs. She banged on the door a few more times before it opened up.

"I got your message, come in." the female spoke as she walked back into one of her rooms. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yoonji," Miyu spoke as her breathing was going back to normal pace. "I haven't seen them in years, but I remember Anna having black hair and Lillian had blonde hair. I'm not sure about the other girl, they might have added one with them."

Kim Yoonji was an old student of Saki a long time ago. She was the one her mother was trying to reach about Miyu's psychic abilities to see if she could be of help. But they never got to meet. As fate had its way of things, Yoonji found Miyu the next day after the fire. She took her in and helped her as a mentor.

Since then, Yoonji is the only person Miyu trusts.

Yoonji grabbed her platinum blonde hair and tied it back. She took in a deep breath and grabbed one of her maps. She grabbed Miyu's wrist and cut the top of her index finger making a few blood drops onto the paper.

'With this blood, find thy three.'

She closed her eyes repeating the chant over and over.

Miyu looked down at the map but her blood was in the same place as it was. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and tried to stop the bleeding. It was painful at first but when Yoonji did it on a regular bases, it started to hurt less and less.

Locator spells weren't always simple. Yoonji did it frequently to make sure no one was looking for Miyu when she was younger.

She always made sure she used the same index finger on the same spot that way she didn't cut other parts of her hand.

Yoonji continued with the chant but she had to stop. When she looked down at the map, the blood was still in the same place. "They aren't showing up on the map."

"Well we aren't blood related." Miyu spoke as she looked at her mentor.

"Yes I know, but I've done that to you many times and it usually showed me where they were." she sighed as she leaned forward looking at the map wondering what she was doing wrong.

"Yes but out of those times you've cut me, how many times did you find them?" the young girl asked.

Yoonji stayed quiet and realized what she meant. In the many times she has tried looking for them, she's only found them five times. That made her feel guilty for cutting her in the first place. She sighed again and closed her eyes. "I'm going to keep trying, leave Nox here and if I find something, I'll send him back."

"If you don't?" Miyu questioned her.

"I'll still send him back. " she grabbed her hands and gave her a smile. "Be careful going home ok?"

Miyu nodded and gave her mentor a hug before she left. She wasn't just a mentor or a person she trusted. She was an older sister to her even though she missed the one she had. When she couldn't adjust to her visions at first, Yoonji was there to help and take it one step at a time.

Some were just a person falling on the ground and getting a bruise.

Some were an old woman falling and hurting herself.

Some were also a child playing with a ball and... the next part wasn't so pleasant.

Before she left Yoonji's home, Miyu said goodbye to Nox and rubbed his chest gentle. "I'll see you later Nox."

He closed his eyes in agreeing and she left the house.

As she took her time leaving she was about to get on the bus when she remembered there is a werewolf at her home partially . She closed her eyes leaning her head back and turned around going to one of the stores to get some clothes.

Jongup mentioned to get him whatever, so that's exactly what she will do. Just something simple for him to have. She didn't want to waste more time then she needed but the store next to the clothes, was the groceries.

Might as well...

She walked around the store getting a few more foods to eat and went to pay. She now regretted coming to the store without her big bags that make all her little ones less heavy. Instead of taking the bus and looking like a fool, she took a taxi and asked if they could just park a half a mile from where she really lived.

Nobody knew where she really lived. They all thought she lived in an apartment alone but truthfully, it wasn't.

On her walk home, she was feeling a bit uneasy. "Something bad is going to happen."

She kept saying that over and over her head. Her mind would go into deep thought trying to figure out if those girls are actually around and they are nearby getting close to her. Sometimes when life is going good for Miyu, she forgets about the stone and wants it gone. Her visions were one thing, but the stone was another.

She didn't believe it could be used for dark magic, only for the good of those who are pure in what they loved in life.

Miyu had her thoughts in different places that she didn't notice something was actually following her. She stopped in her place and looked up not moving.

- - -

He was hiding in the bushes watching her for a while. At first he was a bit worried knowing she hadn't come back and it had been three hours and a half. He wanted to go out and look for her.

Just before he was going to leave, he didn't know her scent. He went to her room letting himself in and looked for her pillow. He grabbed it and closed his eyes taking in a sweet orange with a hint of a flower mixed together. He felt his heart racing even faster than being anxious.

What the... why am I being like this?

I just met her...

He shook his head and put the pillow down, just after he was going to walk out, he saw a picture frame on the bed and saw two people who looked oddly familiar but couldn't tell who. He did give out a soft smile when he saw her smiling with a few missing teeth.

Cute.

Again his heart jumped and he dropped the frame down and went outside looking for her. He picked up her scent just in time and saw her walking away from a taxi. He saw her in deep thought and it seemed serious. He wanted to jump out and scare her but he was a bit worried maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all.

He stayed in the bushes following her until she stopped in her place and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter