Fourteen

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He clenched his jaw and turned around.

He took a few steps to the left and stopped.

He turned around and ran his fingers throw his jet black hair feeling the stubs on the side. He tugged on his head letting out a low grunt.

He took a few steps going right and stopped when someone coughed gaining his attention.

"Don't." Yongguk said throw his teeth not looking at his Beta. "She knew better not to leave and she --"

"She did it anyways, big deal." Himchan sighed as he stood on his Alpha's right side with his arms crossed.

That did it.

Bang Yongguk turned around face his Beta with a nasty glare that usually gave his other pack members a chill down their spine knowing to keep their mouth shut. But it never worked on Himchan.

Probably because he had been around Yongguk since they were young pups and grew up together. Nothing really affected him.

"Big deal?" Yongguk strode over to him standing face to face.

"This isn't going to be good." Junhong mumbled to Youngjae.

"Should we stop them?" Yoonji sat in her place watching the two having a staring contest as Yongguk was only glaring at his Beta and clenching his jaw every few seconds.

"It's best not to." Youngjae spoke out letting out a sigh and stared at his Alpha and Beta with no words being exchanged.

"Besides this is too sweet to break up." Daehyun chuckled leaning against the side rail of the steps of the front house.

Yoonji, Youngjae and Junhong turned their heads to look at him.

He met their eyes as his smirk was still on his face. "What?"

"How can you say that?" Yoonji asked standing up from sitting and nudged him in the shoulder. "What if they start throwing punches! I have to be the one to fix their wounds."

Daehyun rolled his eyes. "We heal just fine without your herbs."

"That's not the point Daehyun!" Yoonji raised her voice at him as her nostrils flared up.

Just before Daehyun could respond back he heard a grunt coming from his Alpha. The all turned heads and saw Himchan still in the same place shaking his head looking at the ground.

Yongguk had stared at Himchan long enough. There was no point in taking out his anger at him when he was clearly angry at his sister but most of all his other pack member.

Jongup.

Himchan sighed again and lifted his head up at Yongguk. "You need to remember, Mikako didn't grow up with us around. She had Yoonji for that long period of time until she was ready to be on her own."

"SHE LEFT THE BARRIER!" Yongguk shouted at him as he turned. "ITS TO PROTECT HER FROM ANNA AND THAT FREAK FROM GETTING TO HER FOR THE STONE!"

Junhong flinched at the sudden roar from his Alpha and went down on his feet covering his head. Youngjae saw the young one and bent down as well soothing his back for nothing to worry about.

"SHE NEEDS PROTECTION AND SHE JUST LEFT WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE!" His anger was worse than before and he curled his hands into fists and they shook as he tried to get rid of it all.

"Technically she isn't alone." Yoonji decided to speak out to try and calm things between them. "She is with Jongup. He won't let anything happen to her. He has taken a strong --"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT RIGHT NOW!" Yongguk looked over to her shouting more.

That did it for Himchan.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Himchan went in front of Yoonji. He didn't like it when someone yelled at her for only trying to help. He didn't stand for it. Even if it was his Alpha. "Look, I know your pissed but her leaving but I'm sure she is fine and will be back soon."

Yoonji wasn't scared of Yongguk but she was thankful that Himchan would always protect her. She sighed going to him and tugged on the bottom of his shirt making him turn his head. He gave a soft look and gave a smile.

"Look!" Daehyun pointed to the west side of the barrier.

Everyone turned their heads and saw two figures standing on the other side of the barrier. They were hand in hand smiling at each other but it faded when Yongguk was standing in one spot angry.

"Himchan, protect her." Yoonji whispered to him as he waited knowing he heard her.

Always.

Himchan cared for Mikako a lot. Him and Yongguk both did. But when he was angry it took him a while to calm down and he didn't want him to hurt their only sister.

- - -

Mikako was smiling along Jongup as he was telling her about the time Daehyun was stuck in a trap and it was probably best to leave him there but he whined like a puppy and he had to grovel his way to be free by Yongguk and Himchan.

Served him right from being a smart all the time.

As they got closer to the barrier of her home, Jongup quickly moved himself in front of her placing his hands on her waist and moving down to press his lips down with hers. Mikako smiled between the kiss but they continued to walk slowly as each kiss was filling up with heat and lovely moments like the one they were having.

Jongup chuckled until he lost his balanced and the leg of a tree tripped him to fall over as Mikako landed right on top of him.

He groaned in pain but he heard Mikako giggle at him pursing her lips in . He enjoyed hearing her laugh when they were doing something together.

She moved herself up and held out her hand to help him up. When he got on his feet, he felt her hands dusting off any dirt and grass and he widen his eyes as she touched his bottom that made him move away from her.

He felt heat rush to his cheeks as he looked away from clearing his throat. Mikako wasn't sure why he was acting strange and then she remembered what she touched. She smirked going to him.

"I didn't think you were shy about that." She kept her smirk on her face and tried to meet his eyes. Instead he rubbed the back of his neck and took a step back. "If you take another step back you'll fall again."

Jongup turned around quickly looking at the ground and shut his eyes as he heard her giggle again. She just played him. That's when she ran ahead of him laughing away.

He playfully snarled and chased after her.

He heard her squeal as she tried to pick up her pace instead he was able to wrap his arms around her waist spinning her around making her giggle again. He set her down and placed his lips below her ear taking her earlobe between his teeth and letting his tongue poke out for a second.

Mikako felt her cheeks burn as her heart started to race fast at what he was doing and closed her eyes. Never in her life has she been with a boy so everything was new to her.

New feelings.

New sensations.

New everything.

She suddenly felt a tickle and moved her head to the side trying to get him to stop. Luckily, he took the hint and chuckled squeezing her tightly. He kissed her head and let her go. He needed to get her back before Yongguk found out they were gone for too long and it would cause a big mess.

As they kept walking and smiling at each other, neither of them could ever believe of being happy. The time for the moment but they were willing to go through whatever came their way. Especially now when they have the stone. They were going to plan out what was the next move against Anna.

Just as they got to the barrier, Mikako's smile faded on her face and felt her heart jump. Jongup felt it inside as well and his smile faded seeing what she was staring at.

Her brothers.

He felt tension inside himself and it wasn't coming from her. It was from him. He had a feeling things weren't going to go well the moment they step back into the barrier and he would need to do everything to protect her.

With how things are, older brothers are scarier than an Alpha.

- - -

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" Yongguk charged over to Mikako who didn't flinch or blink at him. She waited until he was done shouting at her. Which he wasn't. "DO YOU REALIZE HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN GONE? DO YOU KNOW WHY YOONJI PUT THE BARRIER OUT? DO YOU?"

Mikako clenched her jaw a few times keeping her head held high but her heart was racing by the second and Jongup was by her side.

"Yongguk if you --"

"QUIET!" He roared at his pack member. He glared at him and snarled. "If you speak another word I will --"

"You'll do what?" Jongup took a step forward challenging his Alpha. "Kick me out and make me become an Omega?"

Mikako didn't like the words Jongup used to speak to his leader. In the time short time she had met him, he didn't seem type to speak out or challenge his Alpha or question his motives. Yet, he was becoming strong and confident when he started being with her.

She was the reason for his sudden change.

Jongup had been the last one to join their pack, she especially didn't want them to break them apart. At least not because of her. She wasn't worth it.

"DON'T TEST ME MOON JONGUP!" Yongguk was snarling at as Mikako managed to see a bright red glow in his eyes.

Fear jumped inside her and Jongup managed to catch it but he put it aside and stood in front of her instead.

Yongguk didn't like what he was seeing or how his pack member was protecting his sister. If anyone protects her, it was going to be him and Himchan.

Her brothers.

"You like challenges right?" Jongup glared at him and took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter