Nineteen

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deep breaths.

That was the only way for Mikako to keep going.

She still felt the pain in her.

It was going to end.

She opened her eyes and her blurred vision saw Jongup right next to her as she was in pain. He whimpered and wished he could be there holding her. She took a quick look at the moon and it was fading. The full moon was no more. He could go back to his human form.

But she knew that wouldn't happen.

He is stronger in his wolf form.

She looked over to the others.

Yellow eyes like the sun was snapping his jaw at Anna.

Gray eyes like smoke was doing the same.

Sky Blue eyes were next to Jongup snapping his jaw from behind Anna.

The bright red eyes were only on Anna snarling at her as she was too engrossed with the stone in her hand.

The only one she didn't see was the pretty pink eyes.

Himchan..

She closed her eyes as the headache got worse. She grunted and Jongup was right there with her whimpering.

Stay strong Precious!

I'm right here!

She panted on her breathing hoping Anna would show mercy at least one last time to say goodbye. But as always, this girl only wanted the stone.

Anna stared at the stone looking at it over and over it as she felt relaxed and calm. She smiled and it again and again. It was a wonderful feeling. It made her feel light on her feet and calming. "Such power the stone has. Don't you think so Mikako?"

She looked down at the girl still suffering in pain. She smiled and snapped her fingers.

The pain was gone and Mikako managed to stick her fingers in , in the way back making her gag out the herbs she swallowed.

Anna laughed at her and was surprised she had the strength for that. She saw the girl vomit out the herbs as much as she could. "Smart move. I give you props."

Mikako rolled herself over and laid on her back. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Jongup still there. "I'm ok.."

He whimpered as he looked at her with those green eyes of his.

"Let's see your famous dark magic Anna." Mikako called out to her. "You wanted the stone badly right? Well, now that you have it. Let's see what it's made of."

Anna glared at her and saw the upper part of her lip twitch. She clamped the stone between her hands and closed her eyes. At first nothing was happening.

Any minute now, something was suppose to come. Clouds, heavy rain, thunder, or strong wind. But nothing did.

Mikako started to laugh and clap her hands. "Wow. I guess you were wrong huh?"

Anna opened her eyes and went to her grabbing her from the hair and dragged her to the other side of the barrier. "SHUT UP!"

"Maybe you're not as strong as you think." Mikako grunted through her teeth.

Jongup and the others were around the barrier hearing them talk and watching Anna's every move.

"You want to see my power? I'll show you!" Anna let go of her hair and pulled her to her feet. Mikako was weak and barely managed on her own. The stone was in her other hand and with all the snarling around them it slowly faded as Anna was making it quiet around them on her own. No help of the stone. "Some peace and quiet is nice."

Mikako couldn't hear anyone snarling or snapping their jaw at her. It was silence. It felt nice but lonely.

"Watch and observe." Was all Anna said as she held the stone and in her palm its slowly started to glow. "If you believe, it will work."

Mikako was indeed weak but she could see clearly with her own eyes seeing the stone glowing in her palms. She heard a few crushes as if Anna was crushing it in her hand.

Is that possible?

The more glowing came out between the cracks of her fingers and a bright light blinding everyone appeared and within a second it stopped. A laugh came from Anna as she slowly opened her hand and saw the stone now formed into a hexagonal bullet quart.

Ready to be a necklace.

The stone was now pure and clear with a hint of sky blue inside.

"So pure don't you think so?" Anna held it up for Mikako to see and everyone else.

- - -

"She made it!"

"Can we step in now?"

Silence.

"It's time."

"Let us go first."

- - -

"Now for the final touch." Anna smirked looking at Mikako. "Just a few simple words."

'Pure stone, turn dark and destructive.'

Mikako slowly shook her head not wanting for it to be possible. "NO!"

Anna repeated the words and kicked Mikako in the stomach making her groan gasping for air. The sound around them was coming in and the wolves were snarling snapping their jaw barking at her for what she did.

She didn't care.

She had her stone now.

She smirked and repeated the words again.

'Pure stone, turn dark and destructive.'

The stone was changing color as the color of pure red was being seen in the small hexagonal quart bullet. It didn't take long seeing it change and when it finished, the most powerful energy was filling Anna with such a rush she closed her eyes enjoying it inside her body. She opened her eyes and saw three familiar people standing in a distance behind the wolves.

She smiled and was about to take a step but Mikako grabbed her ankles knocking her down and straddling her. "CHANGE IT BACK!"

"NEVER!" Anna smirked and moved her hand to grab something.

Mikako couldn't let her go with that stone. It was going to destroy everything. She could hear the wolves barking and snarling and then... nothing.

She gasped and looked under her chest.

It was dagger inside her.

"So long little witch." Anna smiled at her and pushed her to roll over. Mikako saw the dagger inside her and groaned in pain.

"NO!" Jongup barked loudly from seeing it. He felt it more than anyone.

Yongguk badly wanted to rip out and every piece in her body. But as she moved she had a protective shield around her. The barrier around his sister was still up.

"MIKAKO!" Jongup whimpered again wanting to get to her. He had to get to her but the barrier was not down. "HANG ON!"

There wasn't much time left.

She knew that.

Her eyes were getting heavy.

Hang on.. just a bit more..

- - -

"Well.. that took a while." Anna smiled going up to the three boys. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

"Let's see it." The tall one asked holding out his hand to her.

She held up the red stone up in front of him. "See. I told yo --"

She got cut off with a strike in her face. She gasped at the slap and held her cheek in her hand. Anna was surprised for them to ever do such a thing. Then again, they are older than her and know more. The one with round eyes put his hand down and stared at her with hard eyes.

"Don't get cocky with us." He said to her cold making her get chills. He looked over to the barrier as the wolves were getting reckless. He looked over to the bushes where Yoonji and Himchan were. They too, were feeling the same.

"Was the barrier necessary?" The tall one asked reaching for the stone in his hand studying it.

"It was to keep the wolves out." Anna said to them as they passed the stone around. They each had a turn looking and studying it. She hoped she felt the same energy and power flow through them like it did her. "It's amazing right? The energy?"

The one with dark circles smirked and held onto the stone. He looked at her and tilted his head.

'Stand. Still.'

The one next to him smirked as well.

'Silent.'

The last one clapped his hands slowly like a proud person but he really wasn't. At least she didn't know that. "You honestly believe that we would agree with you on the stone?"

Anna widen her eyes looking at him and the other two. She wanted to open and use her magic on them for deceiving her.

WHAT THE HELL?

"Yoonji now!" The tall one shouted at her. She quickly ran out and went to the others at the barrier. "She won't have much time!"

Anna saw Yoonji and Himchan run to the barrier.

WHAT IS THIS? IT WAS PART OF THEIR PLAN?

The boys all laughed at her silly mistake and waited for her to turn around.

"People like you have no sense of direction when it comes to trust." The one with round eyes smiled at her. "You should have known from the start we weren't really going to accept this."

"We're always one step ahead of you." The tallest one said looking down at her.

"Now it's' time to finish you off." The other one said with his dark circles. He smirked and raised his hand up to her and curled his fingers by her neck.

Anna started gasping for air and held onto as he was mentally choking her. He left his hand in the same place holding the same position of her choking. But he was hardly touching her. He waited a bit more until they heard snap and her body fell to the ground life less.

"Burn it." The tall one said looking at it.

The one with dark circles stayed behind to burn it while the other two went to help Mikako.

- - -

It took a few tries for the barrier to come down and when it did, Yoonji and Himchan went to Mikako. She was gasping and putting pressure on her wound. She hadn't moved it. But she knew she would have too.

Himchan gave her a look and nodded. He slowly pulled it out and ripped her cloak putting pressure on it. "It's going to be ok little sister."

"I'm... so...sorry." Mikako choked on her words looking at him.

He shook his head. "Don't be, you would have done it regardless."

"You put up a fight Mikako." Yoonji grabbed her hand. "You were strong and brave."

The young girl smiled as tears were sliding down her temples. She looked over to Jongup who shifted back to his human form and was at her side. "Hang on Precious, it's going to be ok."

She smiled at him and choked on her breath. "I... I don't think so..."

"Don't say that!" Yongguk shifted back to his human form."Yoonji you have something for this right?"

She looked up at Himchan as they said nothing only in looks.

"Why aren't you saying anything!" The leader yelled at them. "Yoonji!"

"YOONJI DO SOMETHING!" Jongup shouted at her as he went to the front of Mikako and her hair. She looked up at him and tears went down as she closed her eyes.

This is it..

"Thank... you..." She whispered to him opening her eyes. She kept choking on her words as her breathing was thicken. "You gave me a chance to know... what....love feels like."

Jongup shook his head over and over. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Don't talk like that to me. You're going to be fine. Just hang on. Please Precious. Hang on."

She looked over to her brothers. "It was nice to see you....both...again."

Yongguk grunted not liking this. "DON'T TALK LIKE THAT! I WON'T LOSE YOU!"

Mikako knew it was time. She smiled looking at those around her and her last breath slipped out as she closed her eyes.

"Mikako?" Himchan called out to her.

"MIKAKO!" Yongguk shouted as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"No... Mikako....No!" Jongup stayed bent down holding her head and kissing it multiple time. "Wake up! Please wake up Precious! Don't... Don't go!"

Jongup stayed that way for a while.

Junhong was whimpered at her feet nudging her to wake up. Youngjae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter