Fifteen

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was in the early morning as the only light coming through the room was the ending of the first quarter of the moon and there was only a few days before it was Full.

Mikako had gotten up when she needed to use the bathroom and when she saw the living room, there was a wolf asleep on the floor and someone on the sofa. She wasn't sure who it was but could only guess.

Yongguk had to be on the sofa and either Youngjae or Junhong was asleep in their wolf form. She turned over to Nox as he was asleep as well but he woke up to a noise he must have heard that she didn't.

He looked at her and flapped his wings to her.

She only smiled and went to him holding out her arm for him to come. He swiftly did and a grunt was heard from the living room. The wolf suddenly woke up and saw Mikako and her owl. His eyes were yellow like the sun. He huffed still looking at her and she only smiled.

"I'll be right in front. Go back to sleep." Was all she said and opened the door to the front. She quickly closed the door and gave Nox a push up to fly around for a bit. She smiled seeing him soar around the house flapping his wings.

Again, she was looking at the Moon that was yet to be full and got curious about something.

Werewolves are affected by the full moon.

But every wolf was different when it was full.

But as for her brothers, she remembered them once in the basement during the four days of the full moon and they were buried deep into their inner beast and no one could help them. Her father had done research for a month on them and had it all planned out for their safety.

Once before the full moon, Mikako remembered he took the boys on a hike and there, he discovered a cave that was untouched and managed to use chains and lock them down. Sometimes, he would give them a little herb to control their rage and from attacking him.

The family didn't want to harm them with Wolfsbane. It felt cruel and they loved the boys, they were part of the family.

Nox flew to the top of the house and stayed as the front door opened and it shut.

Mikako turned around from staring at the Moon and smiled seeing Jongup with messy bed hair. He was running his hands through it trying to press it down.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked going to her. He had woken up to shift in his position but he felt nothing under his arm. He moved it up and down and felt nothing again. He peeked his eyes open and sat up quickly. He felt calm and at ease. But seeing no one in bed with him made him worry. "What's on your mind?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him close and he had already placed his hands around her waist pulling her close. "There is something I want to ask you."

He waited to hear what was on her mind.

"The full moon is coming soon.." She looked away from his gaze but bit her bottom lip.

Crap.. I almost forgot about that.

"What do you guys do when that happens?" She asked looking back at him locking his eyes. "Do you go somewhere? Your inner beast self is untamed and savage."

He smirked and couldn't believe she knew that. Then again, her brothers are wolves as well. She must know enough just like Yoonji when she started dating Himchan. He leaned in kissing her forehead a few times and hummed. "There is a cave --"

"Deep in the forest.." She cut him off.

Yongguk and Himchan must have taken them to the same place.

"Yongguk and Himchan sometimes chain us up for the first two days and by the third we are somewhat ok, dealing with an annoying headache, but we stay in the area." Jongup moved away to look at her. She was lost in her own thoughts and he managed to pick up her chin with his finger and make her look at him. "How much do you really know about wolves?"

"Just enough to know about my brothers." She smiled at him. She looked up at the moon again. "So you and others will be leaving?"

He followed her gaze and hadn't realize it was getting close. "Yeah."

He went back to look at her as he cupped her face and smiled.

"I'll be back in four days. Usually by the last day, it's not as painful. It just depends." He her cheek for comfort. "You think you can stay out of trouble?"

"Ha. Ha." She rolled her eyes with a smile and managed to bring him down to capture his lips. They were always soft and smooth. He never added pressure and nor did he wanted to rush it. But there were times when neither of them wanted to pull apart. He pulled her closer if it was even possible and before either of them knew it, Jongup had lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist locking her ankles behind him.

She moved forward as her thin fingers ran through his hair giving him a tug at first earning a grunt from him but she later released his hair and massaged it. She inhaled some air as they managed to sneak some into their lungs.

Heads were tilted to the side before tongues meet and that pushed them over.

Jongup turned around and started walking up the steps carefully and stopped at the side of the door as Mikako was being sandwiched. He moved his hips upward that was not an accident and she moaned into his mouth as their tongues were still fighting for a win.

When he heard her whimper he pulled back seeing her lips puffed and pink. He started kissing her down her jaw line and attacked her neck as he enjoyed hearing her moan because of him and tugging on his hair. None of it bothered him.

He enjoyed it.

Because every time they kissed, it was a new feeling and it felt better than ever.

Jongup's tongue poked out from his mouth and soon it lapped over to the other side of her neck. He groaned wishing they could do more and take it inside but there were two other people inside.

His thoughts were being filled by that which he pulled back and panted looking at Mikako as she was dazed and confused as to why he stopped. He smiled looking at her beautifully from the mess they were creating but as always something always had to break them apart when they got lost in their lust.

"We need to be alone to continue." He chuckled at her and she bit her bottom lip knowing what he meant.

"I guess we got a little carried away." She felt her cheeks burning as she looked up and saw Nox flying above them again. The sky was changing colors as the sunrise was coming to start the day. "We should inside and start on some breakfast."

He nodded at her. "Sounds like the best thing to do."

She laughed at his remark and couldn't help herself. "Unless you need to take a cold shower?"

"If I'm not mistaken you need one too." He playfully knocked heads with her and she only hissed. But in the end, he always gave a kiss that made her heart rush with flips.

Jongup carefully set her on her feet and followed behind going inside the house as Nox flew in right behind him and landed on his place.

"I wonder what time he came in?" Jongup looked over to his leader and back to Mikako.

She shrugged and went to the kitchen and started taking out a few things. "Help me set the table and I'll cook something for all four of us."

Jongup wasted no time and followed her orders.

- - -

A girl with long black hair was smirking.

Her smirk never left.

An evil laugh came from her.

It only grew louder and louder.

- - -

Mikako blinked her eyes and thankfully she had her back facing Jongup. He didn't see her have a vision and worry. She kept doing everything normal and only smiled at him when she faced him.

Maybe with the four days of them gone, I can deal with Anna myself.

This has to end.

- - -

Yoonji was sitting in her kitchen table looking at her tea. The steam of it was starting to fade away indicating it was cooling off. Her mind was preoccupied by something that happened not too long ago and she was fighting with herself.

She had been wanting to talk to Mikako about the stone but she needs to prot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter