Eleven

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every so often, Jongup had to stop to let Miyu vomit up more liquid from her system and then spots of blood would come out as well. Yoonji saw it getting worse and she could only race back home.

Junhong was up ahead howling hoping for the others to hear him. Even Nox was up above him flying hoping to scout the others. He screeched hoping to hear something too.

Jongup hated seeing Miyu in such pain, he held onto her tighter as they were getting close to her home. He was proud of himself that his plan worked in the first place.

- - -

Yoonji cut the tip of Jongup's index finger and squeezed a few drops of blood onto the map of the town she had laying in front of her. A couple more blood drops were enough to make a size of a quarter and she started chanting with her eyes closed hoping to get a sign.

Jongup looked down at the blood waiting for it to move. It didn't at the first ten seconds, but it slowly started move to the left and it kept going and going. Soon Yoonji stopped chanting and opened her eyes looking at the map.

"Oh god.." She looked at the location and then at Jongup. "She isn't far from us. She is about fifteen minute away. Anna must have taken shelter near."

Jongup frowned looking at the spot and only one question remained. "How did they find her?"

The older girl looked at him and then back at the paper. "I'm not sure, they were probably looking for Yongguk or Himchan for revenge on Lillian. Maybe they found out about Miyu and took her instead."

"So those teenagers in the woods were probably a distraction?" He questioned looking at her and soon the front door opened with a wolf with sky blue eyes and Nox coming in. "We found her. Now we need a plan."

"I think I have one." Yoonji stared at the boys. "Junhong, stay in your wolf form. I need to you sniff out Miyu and Nox will fly ahead." She walked out of the room and went to her small cabinet and moved a few jars to the side grabbing one in the back. She sighed and opened it. The faint smell hit her nostrils, the plant that was called Aconitum.

Jongup came out of the room and so did Junhong and Nox. "What's that?"

She took a few of the berries out with the leaves and started to crush them mixing a few other things to it. "This will paralyze them for a few hours. We need to move fast when we find her. I can say a spell and then it will make them weak."

Jongup nodded and looked at Junhong and then towards Nox. "We get in and get out once they are down."

As soon as Yoonji finished she grabbed a few more things and put them inside her bag. They were ready and ready to find Miyu. Jongup was out looking around carefully trying to find which house it could be. Junhong was ahead with Nox flying and would screech every now and then.

They keep walking for a few minutes until suddenly Jongup felt a hard and strong pain inside his chest. He fell to his knees gasping for air held onto his chest. Junhong came to his side whimpering.

"Keep sniffing her out." Jongup grunted throw his teeth dealing with the pain

Yoonji bent to his side. "It's the emotionally connection."

The boy nodded his head feeling nauseated. He felt sick and needed to gasp for air. He pushed himself up and looked around the few houses that were basically outside of the town. He adjusted his eyes a few times and heard a faint scream. He turned around and saw a dirt road that was in a hidden area.

"Junhong, go over here." He called out to the young wolf. Junhong didn't waste time as he ran in the direction and Nox followed. Yoonji was by Jongup's side walking towards the house and then Junhong was suddenly a boy standing in front of his friends.

"I found the scent. It's her." He said panting.

Nox flew around and landed on Yoonji's shoulder. She opened her bag and handed Junhong some clothes. He took them and ran into one of the bushes and hurried putting them on.

"I'll go first." Yoonji walked as she was messing with her bag. She took out the mixed that she quickly made. Her heart was racing fast but it wasn't the time to be scared. She had to help save Miyu. That's what mattered.

Jongup and Junhong were nearby just in case but they managed to sniff around the house and sure enough Jongup picked up her scent and not only that. He was picking up her feelings and the pain. Her heart was racing fast and pain around herself.

What did they do to you?

He then heard her hiss. It only made him want to break down the door and rip those girls into tiny pieces. He waited until Yoonji was ready and it didn't take long for the front door to open.

'Aconitum.'

Yoonji threw half of the bottle to Anna as she screamed out calling out a name and soon she fell to the floor. The other girl came to her side and Yoonji did the same thing again. Chanting the same words and made her drop to the floor.

Jongup rushed in quickly with Junhong behind and with Nox. His heart dropped as he saw Miyu on the floor with blood on her face and with a few red marks on her cheeks. When their eyes met, he saw her tears going down her face. He carefully went to her and kissed her forehead. "Your safe Precious."

He got her to stand and just for a moment, she vomited losing her balance in his arms. That was when she mentioned the poison and Yoonji rushed them out of there.

This isn't over...

- - -

Miyu was in her room while Yoonji and Junhong were outside setting up long torches around her home. It was not safe for her anymore and protecting was indeed a number one case now. They would put some about twenty feet apart making it around the house almost like a circle. When they were almost done, Yoonji told Junhong to step back while she did a spell to light them up.

'Element of heat, flame and burn.'

She chanted it about seven times and she stopped as all the long torches were up and glowing with the flame they each had.

"Wow." Junhong looked amazed for a second and then turned his head in the other direction. "I hear Yongguk and the others."

Just as when Yoonji was going to reply a faint scream came from inside the house. She wasted no time and rushed inside the house with Junhong following behind her.

Entering Miyu's room, she was trying to push off Jongup, who was only holding her from falling off the bed and doing something to herself.

"Hey, hey, Miyu its ok. It's me." He tried hushing her but she only kept trying to push him away. "What's wrong with her? She was fine a moment ago!"

Yoonji kept watching her and called out her. "Mikako!"

Upon hearing her name, she stopped and looked at Jongup then over to Junhong and Yoonji. "What...what happened?"

They said nothing and Jongup moved her to sit back against the headboard.

"MIKAKO!" Yongguk rushed quickly inside the house followed by Himchan. "What happened? How did you find her?"

No one said nothing.

Miyu leaned over the bed and quickly Jongup grabbed the trashcan tin for her. She felt the burn coming up and it was clear reddish vomit coming out. Her face was becoming pale as she panted weakly looking over to everyone.

"I told you to stay put!" Yongguk shouted at Jongup. "Why did you disobey!"

"Because I am a werewolf! Not a sticking duck!" The young boy looked at the older one. "Go ahead and punch me or whatever. But I won't leave her side!"

"Why you --"

"STOP IT!" Himchan roared around the room Even though he was the beta of the pack sometimes he acted more like an alpha. "Get out all of you. Mikako needs Yoonji. She is the only one that can heal her."

Yongguk was glaring at Jongup before he stormed out of the room and slamming the front door shut.

Himchan looked over to Jongup was looking at the floor. "You too Jongup."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter